• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
I don't think we're getting another character reveal. I just don't see it. But if it does happen and we get Ridley, then I take back everything I said. But i'll keep watch until the end for anything. Good luck guys and hope your dreams come true guys (and mine :p)
I think we definitely got character reveals at the event.

Whether they show us is another story -_-

Xhampi

Smash Lord
Dang it guys I was able to reach page 1500 and I was finnaly seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, don't you dare posting another 300 pages or I swear to Ridley I will throw you all in the deepest lava pits of Norfair >n<

Last edited:

despairing

Smash Rookie
Until what? The new direct? I. . . I'm out of the loop, because every time I try to view the direct page or listen in on news sources, I can't find anything.

SOMEONE, PLEASE INFORM ME OF WHAT IS GOING ON BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
Until the roundtable ends. The embargo will end later than that though (probably).

ZeroJinKui

Smash Journeyman
Acknowledging insanity is something the (truly) insane will never do.
except insanity isnt that cut-and-dry, there are various types of madness.

but nice job at generalizing.

well, its almost 9pm here... still no ridley?

then i am leaving... see you guys... later, i guess... maybe.

probably not, because i hate almost everyone here, now.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
*sigh* Everyone on this board always gets so excited, we probably won't even get a character reveal, and if we do i just don't think it would be Ridley. What i'm saying is, just keep your expectations at bay, so that we don't have an entire thread complaining "We waited so long for this??!!" and just an overall bad mood here.

Catydoll409

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Catydoll409
3DS FC
0130-1839-1312
I literally feel tingling in my arms from the hype. I think I need to focus on my breathing or I might just pass out x.x

I have never felt this excited in a VERY long time. Can't even handle this hype right now.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
Ok, I don't know if this will be the day. I actually kinda doubt it...

But could someone at least post a link or something??

Last edited:

Nietona

Smash Journeyman
Uh, guys, what's happening?

I just left and everyone is freaking out!

WHAT'S GOING ON!? TELL ME!!
Everyone's expecting a reveal for the West (since the East got Shulk) when the embargo/roundtable ends, or something. The perfect reveal for the West would be Ridley.

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem
Holy cr*p, how many people do we have watching the thread? This is incredible! Thanks you guys for being so supportive of this thread! Let's hope the pay off is good!

Last edited:

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Nah, the method here is that you've already seen it happen, so you wouldn't expect it to happen again!
:troll:
Didn't work, specially if you use almost the same words.
Dang it guys I was able to reach page 1500 and I was finnaly seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, don't you dare posting another 300 pages or I swear to Ridley I will throw you all in the deepest lava pits of Norfair >n<
OH MY GOD! are you real? DX

Top Bottom