• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

D

Deleted member

Wow, I haven't posted here in a while.(I was busy with other stuff.) Add me to the supporters list, I still support him.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
Hey, Lord Ridley respected my wishes to not eat my brain, so don't go spreading lies about him! >:(

Hey, make sure to add me to the supporter's list please. Make sure to add me to the supporter's list please.

PeterJude

Smash Ace
Whilst I frequent here due to the interesting discussion, I would ask I am not included in such a supporter list. As I have previously said, I don't really support Ridley, or any character for that matter, I simply find this discussion interesting.

Should Ridley not be included, I wonder how useful such a supporter list could actually be for the future, maybe even for something like DLC (now that Nintendo appear to be moving in that direction).

Xhampi

Smash Lord
Calm down guys I didn't say that I will complete the list for sure, it will depends if I did well ar my job interview or not, I might be too busy from the 1st september to mid-november to do the list for all I know.

Hope for my faillure I guess....x)

AlexTLW

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlexTLW
3DS FC
0688-5455-7010

I think its safe to say the Ridley hate no longer bothers me. The haters are officially wasting their time trying to put logic in a game that is supposed to defy logic.

Poopmin

Smash Ace
NNID
HotelMario
I want in on this fabled support list.

I think its safe to say the Ridley hate no longer bothers me. The haters are officially wasting their time trying to put logic in a game that is supposed to defy logic.
Your're on miiverse.

You brave soul that place is mind numbing.

Waluigi is too big

Smash Journeyman
NNID
waluigi44
So there was this fan-made Wii U CSS, and in it there is a render of ridley that I never seen before. It looks like his design from fusion, but It fits Smash4's art style a lot actually.

Can anybody find the source. Is it fan-made or official.

Last edited:

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
JACKALOPE LEAPS ON TO THE SUPPORT LIST!

If you couldn't tell, I want to be on the support list. :troll:

Also Ridley supporters, if Ridley gets in, what kind of unlock criteria will he have? I think it's safe to say he'd be difficult to unlock, which could explain why the leak doesn't have All-Star mode unlocked. Assuming Ridley is hidden character in our leaked roster of course.

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
I've been avoiding posting because I'm afraid of the 2000 page cap, but I've been here. I've always been here. Anyway...

Put me on that list!
Please ;-;

Poopmin

Smash Ace
NNID
HotelMario
So there was this fan-made Wii U CSS, and in it there is a render of ridley that I never seen before. It looks like his design from fusion, but It fits Smash4's art style a lot actually.

Renders don't match up with the credible leak, not to mention the old Mario, Link and Kirby picture. Fake.

Last edited:

A'tal Rekramesh

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rekramesh
Support list? sure, I want to be on that.

I thought I was already in when I made this account though.

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464

I believe it was a requested fan made image

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535

Yeah, doesn't really get to me anymore either. They use arguments like 'He's too big!', and 'He's confirmed a boss.' which are both pretty illogical :p .

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

Well, I don't know when this was made, but I like how mostly all the leaked characters are accounted for. (Yes I know I said no leak talk from me)

As for Ridley's render, I never seen it, but I assume it's fan made. As that Ness render being confirmed fake, it goes to show how talented people can make fan made renders.

Edit:

:4greninja:'d

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Also, a little random, but whenever I get in a Ridley argument I kinda feel like I'm playing a RPG. Like:
'Ridley detractor appears!'
'You used Toon Link on the Spirit Train yet playable argument!'
'It was very effective!'
'Detractor has fleed!'
:laugh:

Xhampi

Smash Lord
I don't know why but I have the feeling that this thread will have a lot of new pages when I will wake up tommorow.....

Xhampi status : sleeping

AlexTLW

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlexTLW
3DS FC
0688-5455-7010
Also, a little random, but whenever I get in a Ridley argument I kinda feel like I'm playing a RPG. Like:
'Ridley detractor appears!'
'You used Toon Link on the Spirit Train yet playable argument!'
'It was very effective!'
'Detractor has fleed!'
:laugh:
my strongest attack has been linking them to the shadow comparisons that you guys made on this site. (especially the Megaman shadow on Pyrosphere photo) Its my inst KO cause none have countered it yet.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Are there really no brainless supporters? Surely there's at least one. We need to include them on the supporter's list.
"Everyone with a brain. And ------."

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker

At least that roster pic is better organized unlike that other CSS pic. Also, that is one interesting looking Ridley pic there.

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Can I be on the detractor list?
Don't think we have one, but we can make one! :laugh:
my strongest attack has been linking them to the shadow comparisons that you guys made on this site. (especially the Megaman shadow on Pyrosphere photo) Its my inst KO cause none have countered it yet.
My strongest is probably the 'Toon Link on the Spirit Train yet playable' thing. I used that one earlier today on Miiverse, and the detractor didn't even respond.

Shaboba

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1760-9183-5135

This is fake and made only for laughs, but I figured after the madness from the leak we could all use a little happy Ridley time. Look at how cool this looks and stay hopeful that maybe it can yet be a reality! :D

PS: Sign me up on this supporter list!

Last edited:
Top Bottom