• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Xenorange

Smash Lord
I only now realize you can see what seems to be Ridley's claw marks on the walls. That's pretty cool if that's what it's intended to be.
Well it would make since to have his claw marks on the wall if this stage is Post other M boss fight right?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
>GameXplain decides to discuss about the new character
>Doesn't mention Ridley/King K. Rool at all
Son, I am disappoint.

Nietona

Smash Journeyman
I still get the chuckles at anyone legitimately trying to argue size.

1001 ways to debunk the size argument. It'll probably even miss a few ways. Make it happen, man.

Last edited:

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo

1001 ways to debunk the size argument. It'll probably even miss a few ways. Make it happen, man.
I have one to add to the list, Ridley being announced on Monday or in August.

D

Deleted member

I got you covered:

Ridley's 1001 WAYS TO DEBUNK THE SIZE ARGUMENT
(Praised be his name)
Way 1:
Character sizes in Smash aren't canon and character models can be resized.

Ways 2-998:
See Way 1

Way 999:
Ridley is the character revealed in the Newcomer Trailer this Monday.

Way 1000:
Ridley is revealed in an August Nintendo Direct Newcomer Trailer.

Way 1001:

Ridley is a playable character in Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS (but not revealed pre-release)

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I got you covered:

Ridley's 1001 WAYS TO DEBUNK THE SIZE ARGUMENT
(Praised be his name)
Way 1:
Character sizes in Smash aren't canon and character models can be resized.

Ways 2-998:
See Way 1

Way 999:
Ridley is the character revealed in the Newcomer Trailer this Monday.

Way 1000:
Ridley is revealed in an August Nintendo Direct Newcomer Trailer.

Way 1001:

Ridley is a playable character in Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS (but not revealed pre-release)
Amen

Ridley will be shown at this or august

Or the grand finale newcomer at this point.

majorasmaskfan

Smash Journeyman
Guys be more specific watch shulks trailer have a scene of 4 characters fighting ridley on pyrosphere, there for ridley being "revealed" on Monday.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
None of those characters have wings. Pause.
As other have said. :4charizard: and :4pit:.

But wings can also go into the Z axis where they wouldn't affect gameplay. They can also be folded and whatnot like :metaknight:.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
The meltdowns if Ridley is revealed as a newcomer on Monday instead of Shulk.

D

Deleted member

That's just the splounge water happy to know Ridley got in.

And yes, the water is sentient. Now you see why you shouldn't drink that?
YEAH, what he said ^.

It's not like some of us are trying to keep the Splounge water for ourselves or anything...

Last edited by a moderator:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
That's just the splounge water happy to know Ridley got in.

And yes, the water is sentient. Now you see why you shouldn't drink that?
Eh, from the amount of times I've been subjected to it (read: forced to drink it), I'm used to it by now.
I don't let it show though cause I don't want to be fed to the Ridley crocodiles.
Ridley Kremlings?

D

Deleted member

I heard that toobigots exist only because they drank the water. It corrupted their brains.
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.

I drink a clean 128 oz. of Splounge Water DAILY, if not more.

If anything it's just made me more insane and psychotic.

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
I heard that toobigots exist only because they drank the water. It corrupted their brains.
Do "toobigots" (god I hate that term) actually even still exist, or is that some kind of bogeyman whose existence is maintained by Ridley fans who are using it ironically and the occasional troll? Because I'm leaning towards the latter.

Sorry, the thread is just full of this stuff at this point.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Either Confirmed or De-Confirmed, when Ridley is shown the Earth will shake, and probably go of orbiting course by 1 nanometer. Which would probably add another day to our Year Calender. We'll call it...
*puts on shades*
The BIG Dsy.
*snort*

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Is that the guy that determines what constitutes a bogey in golf?

I didn't realize that us Space Pirates had a feud with the sport of golf. :troll:

Moving on:
Do "toobigots" (god I hate that term) actually even still exist, or is that some kind of bogeyman whose existence is maintained by Ridley fans who are using it ironically and the occasional troll? Because I'm leaning towards the latter.

*Offers a glass of Splounge Water*

There there, drink it all down and all those bad thoughts will drift away, like they never even existed...

Last edited by a moderator:

ddd87

Smash Journeyman

Oh, they do exist. Browse Miiverse for 5 minutes and you should find one. Or better yet, don't.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
People spout off about how Ridley is too big all the damn time. I see it everywhere on Youtube. Of course toobigots exist. The irony is Ridley is actually smaller than Bowser in most of Bowser's boss battles. I mean, I also thought that Ridley was bigger than Bowser, but after reviewing it I've realized Ridley doesn't come close to the size of Bowser in most of Bowser's bosses.

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
Also on Reddit. I showed people my Ridley sizes based on the Direct, and they were bemoaning the ruination of Ridley's character by making him too small.

Last edited:

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
There there, drink it all down and all those bad thoughts will drift away, like they never even existed...
But it smells like paint thinner and peroxide.
Oh, they do exist. Browse Miiverse for 5 minutes and you should find one. Or better yet, don't.
I almost don't want to count Miiverse because I would bet most of the people there are doing it ironically. Or trying to get a rise out people. Or twelve.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
People spout off about how Ridley is too big all the damn time. I see it everywhere on Youtube. Of course toobigots exist. The irony is Ridley is actually smaller than Bowser in most of Bowser's boss battles. I mean, I also thought that Ridley was bigger than Bowser, but after reviewing it I've realized Ridley doesn't come close to the size of Bowser in most of Bowser's bosses.
But Bowser changes size all the time! I mean, Ridley changes size too, but... He's still too big!!!

In all seriousness, I think the reason people defend Bowser being small is because we've had him like that for so long in Smash and other spin-offs that people have gotten used to it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom