• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

JohnathanACE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JohnathanACE
3DS FC
0946-2312-2428
Come on Andrea you know how this works:

Any picture of Ridley + [X Video Game Character] = SHIP

This holds especially true if they are actually talking to/interacting with one another.

The only other relationship I refuse to ship is Ridley x Roidley because it is technically incest, which disgusts me.

I also frown upon Samus x Ridley because of the fact that it completely contradicts their canon relationship.
But since Roidly is a clone wouldn't it be technically be masturbation since he's doing it with himself? Or am I thinking to much into this? It's still gross none the less.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Come on Andrea you know how this works:

Any picture of Ridley + [X Video Game Character] = SHIP

This holds especially true if they are actually talking to/interacting with one another.

The only other relationship I refuse to ship is Ridley x Roidley because it is technically incest, which disgusts me.

I also frown upon Samus x Ridley because of the fact that it completely contradicts their canon relationship.
-___- for HEAVEN'S SAKE....IT IS NOT A SHIPPING THING, AND IT NEVER FREAKING WILL. Ok...I need to relax now before I burn in rage....

Last edited:

AndreaAC

You're a great artists.

These just creep me the hell out though.
Ridley is a space dragon killer monster not a kawaii friendly toothless
Thank you...and there's a reason why he is not acting agressive like he commonly does....but I don't want to explain all that.

D

Deleted member

-___- for HEAVEN'S SAKE....IT IS NOT A SHIPPING THING, AND IT NEVER FREAKING WILL. Ok...I need to relax now before I burn in rage....
TOO LATE. :troll:

I've decided that I'm running the Splounge's Shipping Department.

And don't be mad, I said that I refuse to ship that anyways.

Ridley x Rayman?

:shades:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Ridley x anyone =
:|
I'm the one running the Shipping department thank you very much. :p
Ridley x Rosalina, Ridley x K. Rool, Ridley x Kraid, Ridley x Crocomire, and Ridley x Mother Brain?

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

TOO LATE. :troll:

I've decided that I'm running the Splounge's Shipping Department.

And don't be mad, I said that I refuse to ship that anyways.

Ridley x Rayman?

:shades:
Good....the only ship I will be drawing, THAT IT IS A SHIP I MADE, it's Ridley and Rosalina...and that's it.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
:|
I'm the one running the Shipping department thank you very much.
Ridley x Rosalina Ridley x K. Rool, Ridley x Kraid, Ridley x Crocomire, and Ridley x Mother Brain?

He's a space dragon killer. This is not right. This distrubs me.

Jokes aside though. This shipping thing for a space dragon with anyone, especially a human girl, is weird af.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I wanna draw Ridley really bad, but I suck at drawing him. Mainly because his proportions are strange for my drawing style.

D

Deleted member

Ridsalina is the only ship I support, mainly because Rosalina is my favorite Mario character

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
Shipping Ridley and Rosalina makes me want to puke. Actually... Imagining Ridley with anyone is weird and unfitting for his character.

JohnathanACE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JohnathanACE
3DS FC
0946-2312-2428

Klaww

Smash Cadet
NNID
KlawwTheClown
3DS FC
1220-6841-7284
Shadow analysis was never really my thing, but there's a new HD screenshot of Pyrosphere that (kinda) clearly shows Pikachu's shadow, if anyone wants it.

I mean, I trust that y'all were fairly accurate anyway, but an extra comparison couldn't hurt. I think.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I haven't seen that picture before, when's it from?

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Shadow analysis was never really my thing, but there's a new HD screenshot of Pyrosphere that (kinda) clearly shows Pikachu's shadow, if anyone wants it.

I mean, I trust that y'all were fairly accurate anyway, but an extra comparison couldn't hurt. I think.
@Dalek_Kolt and @Smashoperatingbuddy123, what do you think of this revelation?

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779

Woah! Anyone realize how big Megaman's shadow is just at that height?! Ridley is for sure character size

Zem-raj

Smash Hero
Am... am I seeing things...? People on Miiverse (for the new challenger post from today) are guessing and wanting Ridley as one of the character choices? Someone pinch me.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Woah! Anyone realize how big Megaman's shadow is just at that height?! Ridley is for sure character size
It seems the further up the character is the more the shadow is distorted, just compare Mega Man and Pikachu's shadows, grounded characters' shadows are much more stable. Depending on how high up Ridley is in the air he might be even smaller than predicted.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209

That's a rather good picture for this sort of thing, actually. And maybe it's just me, but Mega Man's shadow does look a little bigger than one would expect...

CrypticSpark

Smash Ace
NNID
Marky070
3DS FC
4940-5418-9057
Switch FC
SW-1528-9003-2135
Am... am I seeing things...? People on Miiverse (for the new challenger post from today) are guessing and wanting Ridley as one of the character choices? Someone pinch me.

Don't think it will last long, you'll eventually wake up

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019

I looked through the pics, and that pic is really... out of place. All the other pics show off 4 player battles/ different FDs/ customization/ mega mans moves.

StrangeTamer

Smash Cadet
I love how huge this thread is compared to the others, I really admire how dedicated Ridley fans are
Supporting all the way

Oh, and something in my gut is expecting Ridley Monday. Despite hints pointing to Shulk, a Ridley reveal would give me maximum hype

Last edited:

Klaww

Smash Cadet
NNID
KlawwTheClown
3DS FC
1220-6841-7284
I looked through the pics, and that pic is really... out of place. All the other pics show off 4 player battles/ different FDs/ customization/ mega mans moves.
Well there's also this screenshot, which is almost identical besides Pikachu's pose and the camera angle. I don't understand why they needed to take both of these photos, but they did.

D

Deleted member

Well there's also this screenshot, which is almost identical besides Pikachu's pose and the camera angle. I don't understand why they needed to take both of these photos, but they did.

Sakurai really want to tease us this much

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352

I only now realize you can see what seems to be Ridley's claw marks on the walls. That's pretty cool if that's what it's intended to be.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
The weird thing is, people are actually thinking it could be our Ridley now. It's getting to the point where we wont have to explain shadows and everything.... maybe.

Top Bottom