• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The RGV Thread! Why are we here?

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
Well if your ever down to play melee just contact me and i'll try set up day we can play.

:phone:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm thinking we need to have some tourneys. Sundays are the only days that work for me.

I really just wanna update the PR and use a The Aquabats! graphic.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
So like, there's some yu-gi-oh tourney in kingsville tomorrow, and I'm going with some friends, so people should go and brawl with me or somethin.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I have no clue, actually. Do you have more than one card shop?

It's gonna be a tourney for the new format btw, it starts at 7, but we're leaving for it at around 4-5.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You should stop by my place for some smash for a couple of hours.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
kingsville is lucky enough to have ONE card shop lol. its actually more of a comic/card shop anyways, if it is going to be held at the hobby house. your not leaving till 4 or 5 pm? dang, im only gonna be available till 4 tomorrow. if you were gonna get to town earlier like around noon, i would have picked you up to play some games.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
It's probably gonna be there then, I'll ask later when I wake up, I just know we're going to one and didn't ask for details.

Do they have tvs at that shop? I'll take my wii and see if I can get anyone to play me if anything

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Ya, it was at hobby house. Owner was pretty cool, and he doesn't charge to use the tv : O

plus that couch was pretty cool too.

Probably gonna go back next week, might even enter the yugioh tourney this time.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
Ya, it was at hobby house. Owner was pretty cool, and he doesn't charge to use the tv : O

plus that couch was pretty cool too.

Probably gonna go back next week, might even enter the yugioh tourney this time.
ah heck yea, if u do come back i'll see if me and derk and the crew can go over there and get some sets in

do u haves pokemon TCG deck by any chance?? :)

Top Bottom