• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The RGV Thread! Why are we here?

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
we all gotta start making it a habit, esp at our own tourneys. whenever we all go to upstate tourneys someone should take a sd card so we can all just grab our replays off any wii up there. but yea go ahead and make the charopunk youtube page and give the username and password to whoever of us is able to upload vids. that way we can all contribute.
u should also remember to go to the thread of the tourney u went to and see if anyone has the replays saved on their wii, in case if u dont have or forgot to bring an sd card.

we totally need a combo vid montage:awesome:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Mikey with that hard salt >:p

Although, we do need an RGV don't play no games combo vid/montage/whatever else/showcase vid of epicness :D

edit: page 2 hype!

Reizilla

Whoooo! Too good!

Well, now that we've cleared that hump, I should probably be getting some sleep. I'll have free time tomorrow, so maybe I can add a few more things or tomorrow.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
i use firefox, i have it set up so its in private mode all the time, but even then, it never did this before it update v_v

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I have a Dash themed Google Chrome.
Personally i like chrome better. It doesn't have the cool add ons (i keep firefox to DL youtube videos) but it runs faster, its simple.
and it has a dash themed browser.

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
Is that a suggestion for starting the results at 2010, Derk?

Also, Derk, Baron, Prescott, Ivan, Zeta, Boshi, Magik, Herby, Danny, Vorgy, anyone else I forgot, mind if I can get a contact number and/or Facebook url to add to your name?
214-357-4081

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/BaronVonKiespert

also add luigi to my mains, i think ima start using him in tourney, now that i have gotten pretty good with him.

also this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbExKv587jk&feature=player_embedded

shlike

Smash Ace
This thread is too good. Also

956-455-8886

and put marth sheik zelda mk luigi diddy konk link toon link jigglypuff next to my name as well

Reizilla

This thread is too good. Also

956-455-8886

and put marth sheik zelda mk luigi diddy konk link toon link jigglypuff next to my name as well
Have you used any of these in tourney ever? x)

Fallen Angels added.

Reizilla

Most of you probably haven't realized this yet, but you can post, by default, in color! :D

Reizilla

But you can't be the best ever if I'm the best ever! >:[

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
im sticking to my saltnite derk :D
and falco as back up for the lulz

anthonys post inferred that you would lose frank, since metnite disappears when he wins on the stat screen lol

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Get that courtesy stock habit out of your game mario! Lol

Oh god I hope the wii's successor runs in native 1080p. Then I don't have to worry about having such a huge old CRT in my room anymore lol. Id freaking buy an awesome hd tv instead.

:phone:

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
my courtesy stock habit only happens whenever i dont want it to v_v
but for the most part know how to stop myself from doing it now, since i pretty much courtesy stock the same way everytime i do it

Top Bottom