• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~The Return of the Prodigy tourney?! (7/7) Santa Clara, CA~~

Togaboy

Smash Apprentice
anyone wanna team up? all of my partners live in st louis =p. I'll see everyone for singles mos def.

Toga

Togaboy

Smash Apprentice
if you meant to ask "do you even live in santa clara?"--I mean to answer no. But i'm at stanford for a month, so i'm 30 minutes away. If you were somehow confused by my sig, know that it is unrelated to your place of residence! (saraTOGA). anyway.

SMASH anYoNE?!

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
i need help for bus unless someone nice enough to pick me and my friend up at fremont bart place

SoxSoxy1

Smash Cadet
I'm stickin' around in San Jose just long enough to go, so count me in. I can bring a cube possibly a TV/VCR combo IDK if the VCR part works though, never used it before...
Are we even going to need a VCR?

@Zhu:are U bringing that recording thing U where using at the biweeklys? U know the thing that went into the laptop?

@SuperRad:Nooooooooo!

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Ok for TVs I have:

Jayferd
Zhulander
HydroSerpent
Me (w/ 5, including 2 flat screen w/ miniscule lag as I've heard)
??Delphiki/DRGN??
??SoxSoxy??

Cubes:
Me
Kick
Yen
Jayferd
Delphiki
Zhu/Ian
Hydroserpent
SoxSoxy
EazyP

I might be good for now, but it doesnt hurt to bring extras. Let me know if you can. Thanks.

jmic

Smash Ace
Looks like I'm going. I think I'm able to bring a cube as well.

I'll be coming back to the Bay Area from the Central Valley. Can't take anymore of the **** heatwave!

RPK

Smash Lord
Ah good, there are more cubes then TVs! That means I can screw around on my small *** screen and play some singles during doubles. since I dont have the money T_T

Jayferd

Smash Apprentice
ENTRY FEES:

Singles: 5 dolores
Teams: 10 dolores por equipo
Crews? Low Tier? Items? <--- If its not too late
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think "dolor" means "pain", while "dólar" (with the accent and the 'a') means "dollar".

So.... 5 pains per person. I think there's a hint here. :D

SoxSoxy1

Smash Cadet
Im still not sure if I can bring the 24inch TV but can definetly bring my 13inch...I know its small but its better than nothin', I think.

Top Bottom