• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

Kriegsseele

Smash Apprentice
Aw, yeah, Peach was great in Melee... but they somehow nerfed her a lot. I mean her second jump, WTH? Oh, however, I kinda like her playstyle more now. And Bowser is awesome, Amen.

Haha, Pit... yeah, a friend of mine mains him. I thought "OMG YES KID ICARUS YESYES!!!!11" since I've played that when I was younger, but uh... well, it's fun to play as him at first, but it gets boring. Interesting fighting style, but all that floatzer-floatiness doesn't match me. I like normal floaters, haha. =P

Well, I'm out now for real. See ya! =)

Flatfeet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flatfeet
I'd like to see how bad the lag is between me and Europe. I'm adding everyone on this page, feel free to add me.

Flatfeet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flatfeet
Yeah it was kinda slow. When you live in a place like I do it's pretty hard ot find anyone who doesn't live far away.

Toshen

Smash Apprentice
Aye, sucks :/ Cant call this a success either
Im on a wide router tho with more people using the internet, you could try with a few others if you'd like

Im off for some sleep now though, see you all tomorow

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
Heyheyhey, I live in Finland, any1 wanna match tomorrow? =P

I play Dedede, PT, Lucario and Snake :p

If anyone is interested, say to me! And yeah, my msn is olvaha@hotmail.com, if you wanna add me!

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Awesome games Thingy!

I saved a couple of the funny ones. (Like the first one where after a really tight match I got exploded by that super bomb. What an anti-climax.)

Nice Gannon and Wario. Wario's d-air is gaaaaay. :3

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
I sorta am. I had to take a break from playing because my eyes felt like they were gonna fall out.

I'll come back on in a few mins.

Yeah I do, I'll add you. =)

Kriegsseele

Smash Apprentice
No! It's frustrating I can't win. XD

And everytime I'm near to win, I SD like hell. Frustrating lol ._.

You're good. Too good for me. And if my Peach is better than my Marth, I should change my Main - which I just can't, since I love Marth. D:

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
No re-match Kreigs? D:
I was hoping for a re-match on Final Destination. =[

I hate Bridge of Eldin.

Top Bottom