• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

Ganon875

Smash Cadet
Are you getting an LCD tv? Cause I looked around, but all I see in the stores are those expensive LCD tv's. I want a cheap, old fashion one that can handle brawl in colo :(
I'm not going to buy a LCD tv, because it is just too expensive. I'm going for a large normal tv, those can support NTSC 60Hz too these days.

Woozah

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dizztro
3DS FC
3866-8092-9570
Woot, Brawl and Freeloader just arrived!
FC : 4768-7268-2742
mail : markdekeyzer1990@hotmail.com

add me, im gonna add all fc from last 20 pages (alrdy saved in notepad :) )
got black and white screen, but tv downstairs prolly work correct :laugh:
Yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

clace

Smash Journeyman
jellybelly, u r real good with ice climbers, thats my first online match with Lucario, second ever with him. I was going through a variety of characters I barely play (after Ike and Toon Link)
You seem kinda active online-wise, is it ok if I add ya?

And jellybelleh, you know that guy named risky you were facing with Otter? That was me. Lawl.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Oh right, those team matches were fun (though being able to hurt your teamates is never good imo.)

Is it just me or is the coin launcher extremely addictive?

kereo

Smash Cadet
I'm not going to buy a LCD tv, because it is just too expensive. I'm going for a large normal tv, those can support NTSC 60Hz too these days.
Where are you buying it? Cause I want a new large normal tv to :(
Sadly, all I find in stores are eithe LCD's or really small regular tv's.

Oh and, good game to Chris and Jelly! Those matches we had were awsome :D

chrisking570

Smash Journeyman
add me clace, i will add you in 2 mins :)

Jellybelly, i think i will start using Lucario a bit more, i still need to try out Wolf, Pikachu, Marth, Ness, Yoshi, Wario and Ganondorf so im gonna do Classic on Intense with them.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I love coin launcher X.X
I get all excited when a Legend of Zelda or Metroid trophy comes out . lolz.

I'm going through all the bosses right now, trying to get t heir trophies. Got Rayquazza. Going after the 2 Ridley's now =D

I'll be online alter if anyone wants a match =]

Ganon875

Smash Cadet
Where are you buying it? Cause I want a new large normal tv to :(
Sadly, all I find in stores are eithe LCD's or really small regular tv's.

Oh and, good game to Chris and Jelly! Those matches we had were awsome :D
I'm going to either visit "media markt" or "saturn" thursday, and I hope to succeed, but those are probably two of the biggest electronic stores in the Netherlands.

kereo

Smash Cadet
I'm going to either visit "media markt" or "saturn" thursday, and I hope to succeed, but those are probably two of the biggest electronic stores in the Netherlands.
The mediamarkt in Arnhem only has really smal "old school normal" TV's. Already went there.
All their other TV's are expensive LCD's :(

I have NEVER heard of saturn before.

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
....ARGH =/ Using Friend codes the game allows you to "No contest" a match. Which is really annoying when I join someone's game that allready has people inside it thats not even on my list they No contest a match and leave... X_X

Influenssa

Smash Cadet
Yesss! Brawl came today! Have been smashing all day now. No colors though but doesn't matter. Might have to buy a new TV anyway.

VVayfarer: Try spraying canned air into the DVD drive. If that doesn't work, your Wiis drive is propably faulty. I wouldn't recommend to open your Wii cause that will void your warranty.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I don't think you can send it to Nintendo. I remember someone phoning them up, and NOE of Europe said they can't do anything about it. They probably won't do anything about it until it comes out in Europe. Even then, my trust in NOE is limited e.e

I wouldn't advise opening the Wii, but it may be your only option to get the disc reader clean.

Anyway, Finally got both Ridley's boss trophies. Meta Ridley is a ***** to trophy-ise ><
That occupied me for a couple of hours. lol.

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Ok Im going online again played some pretty good 2 vs 2's with people yesterday... think it was fox and Boost... Anyways I was just wondering why I couldnt save the replays is it because they were too long?

Influenssa

Smash Cadet
I really have to convince my father to buy a new TV. Or maybe break that old piece of crap and say it just broke on itself. :D Though it could really blow up on itself anytime. It's so old. And only one scart plug and it's almost broken. :(

Mysteryfox1

Smash Ace
The Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Aarle Rixtel
Okay, I live in the Netherlands and I haven't done importing ever so I don't know anything about it. My parents don't even have a credit card but I can get one from a friend maby. So here are some questions if anybody can answer them please. 1. Where can I import Brawl+Freeloader 2. How expensive will it be 3, When can I expect Brawl to get here. 4. Will everything work like that I can send stages to a PAL version later, if not how can I solve this?

clace

Smash Journeyman
ToasT is a monster. A MONSTER. I want his MSN so i can scream REMATCH! and someone will actually hear.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
ToasT is a monster. A MONSTER. I want his MSN so i can scream REMATCH! and someone will actually hear.
Sorry =[
I went to get dinner.

I quite liked your Falco. Nice and defensive =D

kereo

Smash Cadet
Okay, I live in the Netherlands and I haven't done importing ever so I don't know anything about it. My parents don't even have a credit card but I can get one from a friend maby. So here are some questions if anybody can answer them please. 1. Where can I import Brawl+Freeloader 2. How expensive will it be 3, When can I expect Brawl to get here. 4. Will everything work like that I can send stages to a PAL version later, if not how can I solve this?
www.365games.co.uk is where I got my copy. They have a bundle, Brawl + Freeloader for 39 pounds. Including the shipping, it was like 56 euro for me, so that means its only 6 euro's more expensive then normal. Also, I ordered on a monday evening, and the package arrived that friday, so I'd say its pretty fast :)

clace

Smash Journeyman
Sorry =[
I went to get dinner.

I quite liked your Falco. Nice and defensive =D
*Single indian tear running down my face* OH btw, I didn't mean the whole 'Scream and someone will hear' bit offensively badly, I just wanted your MSN so I could ask you for matches, and also I like exaggerating things.

Belgium.

Top Bottom