• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

Influenssa

Smash Cadet
Aaaargh! My Brawl and FreeLoader must arrive tomorrow or I'll really lose my sanity. First I'll quickly unlock Snake and train with him a bit. Then maybe couple of horribly laggy Wi-Fi matches or straight to unlocking all the other characters with the adventure mode. I want my Brawl!!

Goronsan

Smash Cadet
Nice matches , but dave i cant play with you anymore. first of all you lag waay too much and secondly you act like a assist trophy, i dont really want those kind of games.

clace

Smash Journeyman
clace are you L?

anyways I still don't know what char to use Ive been switching between like 5... while everyone Ive played have 1 or 2 X__x maybe I should stick to 2 or 3...

Anyways I'll be back at 7pm anyone want to play me then?
Am I L as in is my name L? No it's Risky. Sorry if I misunderstood the question.

And yeah, it's hard to choose characters >.< I just stuck with Lucario, Ike and Falco. But then I also wanted to main Marth and Pit. But 3 is the limit for me so I stopped using them.

...Or maybe I should swap Lucario for Marth...

GAH!

Kone

Smash Master
clace,otter,kensei what are your msn or aims ? its going to be much easier keeping atab on who is online via that. This thread get spammed up or i cant sit with wii on checkings who about =x

we should just setup at UK mIRC channel ^^

ps added you toast

Lanttu

Smash Apprentice
Those who have added me might want to change my friend code. I changed from Japanese version to NTSC-U and plan to stick with it even though I haven't unlocked all characters and stages yet. My new friend code is 5155-2715-0115. Adding others soon.

Kensei: I'm using name L. I had longer earlier but after I used L for some time (for a reason I don't bother explaining now) I started liking it more than the old one.

AerionTOFAST4U

Smash Apprentice
Nesodden. xD
Er du på noen andre forums?
Isåfall, hva heter du der? :)

On-T:

Noone bought the game from DVD box office?

Jeg bor i Bergen :)

nei..ikke på så mange andre..eller..på Wifi wars heter jeg Manaz ^__^

vi blir sikkert noen av de første norske som får brawl :D

On topic

have anyone used the canned air? and can they confirm it works?

woo 100 posts :D

Sonic23

Smash Cadet
Hey, just wondering when you guys play online, do you always play by tourney rules with no items, or is there always a mixture of matches going on. With or Without Items, 1 vs 1, Free For All or Team etc.

Goronsan

Smash Cadet
Hey, just wondering when you guys play online, do you always play by tourney rules with no items, or is there always a mixture of matches going on. With or Without Items, 1 vs 1, Free For All or Team etc.
I prefer no items FFA or 1vs1 , and i try to pick the "normal" stages

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I find items are OK in a 1V1, but in a 4 player FFA so many items spawning everywhere gets out of control. It makes it hard to know what's going on.

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Ok everyone lets try take this chat on msn xO

my msn is Kenseithomas@hotmail.com

Oh and Lanttu your really good XO... anyone up for a game now?
Im seriouslyy starting to Hate Ike and marth one hit at 80+ and your probably dead while one hit from my chars at 120 and they bearly move its gay..

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I've been spectating for about 6 matches or so now, and no joke. Every match has had an Ike O.o
about 4 have had a Lucario.
Only 1 had a Marth though.

I agree Marth, and Ike can be difficult. Marth has such good priority, and Ike is just a beast. I hate being in a FFA with an Ike, and a Marth. death.

Ganon875

Smash Cadet
I have unlocked most things and tomorrow I'm ready to go for some online brawling, please add my FC too: 1805-1932-9939. But I'm still playing in black and white... :ohwell:

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
GG Goronsan and Mrotter (you should have won that lylat cruise one otter, Ikes recovery is his only setback.)

I was sceptical about wifi but now I have it running I'll probably be on it all the time.

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Hah thanks Jelly. That's prolly my weakness at the moment, I still haven't gotten to grips with Aether. Keep suiciding with it.

I think your Zero Suit is your best character. The ZSS/Squirtle game was epic. =)

And what's with all the Ike hate? Yeah he's a beast but he's bloody slow aswell. Gets ***** by projectile and fast characters. Anyway, I don't mind changing char if it annoys anyone. =D

Lanttu

Smash Apprentice
I use Marth and Ike a lot too but it's not like there wouldn't be any other charcaters that I like. It's just that they suffer so much less from lag than some others. It's not really that much fun to play with Luigi for example when all your commands come nearly a second late.:ohwell:

Added you Ganon875.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Noo, I don't hate fighting them separately, but a Marth, and an Ike on the same battlefield can be death. It's like walking into a mind field xP
I still enjoy the games. I'm not the type of person to hate playing against a certain character.

Yeah, I know what you mean Lattu. Lag can really hurt a character. It screws your meta game in most cases.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Hah thanks Jelly. That's prolly my weakness at the moment, I still haven't gotten to grips with Aether. Keep suiciding with it.

I think your Zero Suit is your best character. The ZSS/Squirtle game was epic. =)

And what's with all the Ike hate? Yeah he's a beast but he's bloody slow aswell. Gets ***** by projectile and fast characters. Anyway, I don't mind changing char if it annoys anyone. =D
The zamus/pt game was epic.

But her my best character?! I just chose her on a whim. Now if you were to say Ice climbers or Dedede then I'd be happy:)

Zelda, now theres a character I shouldn't have chosen *shudder*

Kazuya

Smash Journeyman
Can two UK'er's confirm whether or not they experienced lag whilst playing each other?

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
im going online now =]... only want to play 1vs 1 though XP

Ive only played against 1 diddy about 2 falcos a kirby 4 marths and a number of Ikes that goes off the chart oh and a fox , I guess Im getting used to Ikes gayness yet I keep on getting killed by his forward b since its **** fast....

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Can two UK'er's confirm whether or not they experienced lag whilst playing each other?
Me and otter played each other without any lag whatsoever (or at least none that I can remember)

And I do like Zelda toast, but I stupidly used her against Ike and did nothing but dins fire spam:ohwell:

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
lol every zelda I've fought so far has dins fire spamed...

Have you added me tetra and jelly? I think I've added you...

Oh and can people tell me if they go by a different alias online cod the L thing confused me for a while and I still do not know who TC is O__o

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Din's fire spamming is one of Zelda's greatest features now. A lot like Fox/Falco's short hop/laser spamming.

Just came out of a match against 2 Marth's, so I'm ready for another Brawl if someone wants to x]

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Rawr I've been waiting for a brawl for 30 mins someone join my game X__x

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
im going online now =]... only want to play 1vs 1 though XP

Ive only played against 1 diddy about 2 falcos a kirby 4 marths and a number of Ikes that goes off the chart oh and a fox , I guess Im getting used to Ikes gayness yet I keep on getting killed by his forward b since its **** fast....
Dude, no offence. But you can't really winge about Ike when you play as spaceies.

You managed to best my Ike alot of the time. Seriously Falco is fast and has projectiles. It's a bloody hard match up for Ike.

chrisking570

Smash Journeyman
hey toast, i know i lost to you like 4 out of 5 matches, but i am much better than i was yestrday, im ready for a rematch tomorrow. My Ike is good, same with my Sonic. Cant wait to brawl with you, my current goal: Defeat Toast.

Top Bottom