• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Can anyone create a PSA for little macs ssb4 moveset with texture. (With any moves not made just made up.) Alsoo I don't care who it is over but maybe bowser because mac FS is Giga mac like Giga bowser.
Here's the trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV82qq30Cfk

Or just any little mac already made PSA would be good too. No texture please.
I second this request. If anyone could make this happen, that'd be amazing.

Hit47Roux

Smash Rookie
Hello everybody!

I'm looking for a stage I can't find anywhere else on the internet :'(

It's called "Outset Island" (or another existing version "Outset Island Bigger version") and links on brawl vault are both missing on mediafire (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22581 for instance)

I was just wondering if one of you guys had this stage offline and could by any hope re-upload it?

Thanks a lot!

Jabberwockxeno

Smash Rookie
Hello, I have a super simple, easy to do request for anybody who has access to or can extract brawl models: I need somebody to take a render of the 3d model of rayquaza in a profile view, with his body in a straight line.

No lighting is required, you don't even need him textured. I just need the model layed out in a straight line, and for the render to be in an orthographic, either left or right view. The higher the contract between the background and the model itself the better: in fact, if you could make the model pure black and the background pure white, even better.

The only stipulation is that the render has to be large: 5000 pixels wide is my minimum "goal", and it needs to be a png, or other lossless image format.

Alternatively, if I could be directed to a tutorial on how I could get the model extracted to a usable format, that would be appreciated as well. I already own 3d software. I would just need to know how to extract the files from the iso or whatever.

Last edited:

ArchimedesXIII

Smash Rookie
Artorias, the Abysswalker. I've the Dark Souls characters out now are fantastic, me and my friends use All of them. The Chosen Undead, Silver Knight and Andre of Astora are all I've seen and I'd really like to see an Artorias import, or any other Dark Souls characters for that matter.

lightdasher

Smash Lord
Could anyone here make something that changes Kirbys copy abilities to what I would want? (things like, make Kirbys Math Sword longer, make Kirbys ice climber do Down B or shoot two for default B) basically buffing Kirbys copy abilities, I'd do it myself if I knew how.

Last edited:

Trevor Gregory

Smash Rookie
Hello all of smashboards, I am looking for some talented texture artists to help with a project for me and my friends. Basically, Smash Bros. has always been a game to bring our group of friends all together and the game means a lot to most of us. We discovered texture remodeling recently, and found that people have been adding custom characters for a long time. We thought it would be a fun and great idea if we put ourselves in the game as certain characters that portray our personalities, but we realized texturing and character modeling is not as easy as it looks or sounds. We would appreciate if maybe a texture artist could help us with this request. We could send photos of us to you for referencing, and for the textures. Please PM me and we can talk. Thank you all very much.

HongYunsung

Smash Rookie
Hello and good day to you. I've seen several hacks in the kk-mm website that I want to download, but their links are broken, so I'll be really grateful if you can reupload here these hacks:

ttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9713
(Retro Mario Pack )

ttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10277
(Fire Samus)

ttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14544
(Renard - Ivysaur)

ttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3655
(Ice Cream Mr. Game & Watch)

ttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22077
(Mets Pikachu)

ttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9881
(SSE VS brawl stage pack)

ttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4647
(Midair Stadium)

ttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3353
(No Parasite Queen)

(Please add the "h" at the beggining of each link) Thanks in advance

Winchester7314

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I'm really inexperienced in this field. I found a Model I wanted to use for Sonic. I take no credit for this model, it was made by eggmanteen on deviantart. It seems to be a basic model(.obj, .mtl, .dae, .fbx) with some textures. Ive tried my best to do this myself, to no avail, so I'm not coming here just to be lazy, I tried my best myself(model caused game to crash :p) I would be VERY thankful if someone could do this rigging for me. I would PREFER that you just use the glasses/shoes to be put on the regular Project M/Brawl Sonic, but if thats to much work, then just rigging this model would be fine. If you can do just the shoes/glasses, please do the best to maintain scale. His shoes are alot bigger than his regular shoes, so watch that area. Im not sure how to apply textures correctly, but their included in the files. If anyone can do this for me, I would be eternally grateful.

Last edited:

megamanofnumbers

Smash Cadet
PAVGN used to have a texture called Dreamcast ROB, but the download link died a long time ago. It looks like this:

Does anyone still have this texture? And if so, can you post a new download link?

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of CUPASH for CSP hacking?

Alternatively, if you HAVE a copy of CUPASH, would it be possible to send it to me/upload it to a site somehow?

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of CUPASH for CSP hacking?

Alternatively, if you HAVE a copy of CUPASH, would it be possible to send it to me/upload it to a site somehow?
What do you mean by CSP? Character Select Portrait? If you want to replace CSPs, the Costume Manager from http://www.lakora.us/ is good and if you want to create your own, BrawlBox is a good program to use.

DocStrange

Smash Apprentice
I was wondering if someone could produce/lead me to classic and Melee versions of Battlefield and classic and Brawl versions of Final Destination that match up to the Project M collisions, etc. I feel like they must exist, but I can't seem to find them in the Vault. Any help would be great!

THEDADPOOL

Smash Cadet
would anyone like to do a Saix from kingdom hearts 2 for me. over ike, with the scar on his face, no change to move set?

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I wonder if anyone is actually taking these requests. I've made two already and nothing's happened.
I shall try once more!
Trickster Anna over Marth. Or Hyrule Warriors styled Zelda. Or Lana.
Please help me out.

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
Can anyone whip up a shiny Cresselia and pixies (Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf) for Spear Pillar?

Need it for another version of a stage I have and I'll give whoever can do it credit on BrawlVault.

Theguesst

Smash Rookie
I would like some assistance in making a mod for Project M that would give characters assist calls ALA Capcom VS. games. They would be called with a button, appear on the ground where the user is (not when pressed in the air), do their move and then vanish or if they were hit they would just disappear without doing the move. The assist could be selected in the player 2 and 4 spots in team mode. The move would be a single b move, but different for each character (falcon punch, mario's up b, fox's shine, etc.) With some creativity I imagine this should be possible.

Winchester7314

Smash Journeyman
I would like some assistance in making a mod for Project M that would give characters assist calls ALA Capcom VS. games. They would be called with a button, appear on the ground where the user is (not when pressed in the air), do their move and then vanish or if they were hit they would just disappear without doing the move. The assist could be selected in the player 2 and 4 spots in team mode. The move would be a single b move, but different for each character (falcon punch, mario's up b, fox's shine, etc.) With some creativity I imagine this should be possible.
That would require REALLY in depth coding, or the use of projectile assets which the PMBR has stated to be near impossible, or extensivley difficult.

Sage of Ice

Smash Ace
NNID
SageofIce
ALRIGHT SO

The clone engine looks great, the tutorial video made it look simple enough for even a modding novice like me to understand, BUT because of my garbage computer I'm not really able to actually do much with it myself just yet. Could I request to have someone put together a code (and all the BrawlEx files) to add six slots to my game? I'm hoping to put in Mewtwo, Ridley, Ghirahim, Genesect, Krystal, Bowser Jr., and a Lucario clone for me to work on later. Also:

If arranging it like this is at all possible, that would be beautiful, but if not then oh well.

(In case this matters, the files I have: Krystal is a ZSSamus mod, Genesect is over Samus, Junior is over Squirtle, Ghirahim is over Marth, and I already have BrawlEx files for Mewtwo and Ridley)

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Can someone modify Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard to look like they do in the Moemon mod for Pokemon Fire Red?

Perhaps Ivysaur might be impossible or just look freakish, but would it be possible for Squirtle or Charizard?

I'm not even sure why I'm asking. I'll just hope for someone to respond no or something.

alex1537

Smash Rookie
Is it possible for someone to make a Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf texture for Project M 3.02 and is compatible with the latest Triforce Ganon Mod?

dusty22

Smash Cadet
Wanted to make a code for the camera in Brawl that makes it zoom in a bit closer with the camera still auto-scrolling. Game camera v4 and the circle cam codes change the camera too much for me or freeze it in place.

Sendo Roba

Smash Cadet
Could someone please make a code and file for the Project M stage select menu? Maybe throw in codes for custom music, unrestricted camera and no tripping too.

Rillo

Smash Rookie
I would like to make my own character texture packs, but I don't know where to download all the original fit[character]##.pac files from. Can anyone give me a link to download all the ORIGINAL pac files?

_KArMa_

Smash Rookie
I think this is the right place to ask this lol but Im just asking if anyone could share with me as to where I could get these 2 textures
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqBNyluvX-8 <<< stage texture

on the bubble shield texture their was one in brawl vault in the common 3 pac but it changed all my items and stuff and I was wodering if their was a way were I could just get the bubble shield texture its self.

D

Deleted member

i dont know how to do this stuff. can someone port magolor over lucas? return to dreamland uses mdl0 files so its not impossable.

PikaSamus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BattleSubway
I would simply like to have Pokémon Trainer's announcer call changed to the Japanese one (Pokaymon instead of Pokuhmon).

dusty22

Smash Cadet
Could someone please make a code and file for the Project M stage select menu? Maybe throw in codes for custom music, unrestricted camera and no tripping too.
You can make that yourself I bet. Just use the online gct creator. To get the Project M stage select menu and custom music stuff you may need to contact the Project M devs, but I know on the balanced brawl website you can download their code file in .txt which has a no-tripping and unrestricted camera code that you can put into the online gct creator.

BlueYoshi129

Smash Rookie
Can someone make Dyna Blade with recolors over Charizard and Dillon from Dillon's Rolling Western with recolors over Sonic?

Last edited:

Fox McCl0ud

Smash Apprentice
I have one simple but odd request. Can someone make the side pillars in the Shadow Moses stage no longer destructible? Thanks.

Top Bottom