• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

mmik

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmikleson
I used to have a code set that was basically just disabling tripping, but also fixing some bad stages and replacing others. (such as freezing warioware level.)
I believe it used an exploit with the photo viewer, so all I had to do to run it was put it on the SD card, no special launch program or anything. Now I can't find this again, or even any codes this easy to run.

This "brawl tournament edition" link is the closest I can find, however, it hasn't been updated in years, and neither of the programs included will work with what I have. (I don't know where my physical copy of the game is, and my HDD isn't in NTFS, so neither launchers work.)

http://www.smashboards.com/threads/brawl-tournament-edition-initial-release.307907/

Can anyone offer me an easy solution? I'm not a fan of the idea of brawl +, -, etc, because I don't want to get used to them and then randomly play a non-modified game. And I'm so far detached from the metagame scene anyway, that all of the technical details of the game really would go over my head to begin with.

edit: Actually I decided to give project m a shot. Couldn't hurt.

Silpheed

Smash Journeyman
Has a straight texture hack been released for Bowser to have Giga Bowser as an Alt? No moves altering. Just a straight visual change.

Silpheed

Smash Journeyman
Been over a week. So just to reiterate my request;

Is there a texture/model hack available for Bowser, that uses just his appearance/model from Giga Bowser (smaller/normal size included)? I'd like to use it in place of a palette for Project M.
Same question for Bean the Dynamite (Sonic the Fighters).

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
I actually have a few ideas.
Can someone make Pikachutwo and a shiny pikachu, I'd like to put them on the alt hat textures. (<Completed. Friend has made)
Can someone make a pikachu based off of shadow luigia's color's? I wanna put it under party hat. :D

Is it also possible to change pikachu's upsmash so it looks metal? (Iron tail)

Can someone make shiny mega lucario? Mega lucario has already been made. (Found some good enough recolors)

Last edited:

Marthy

Smash Cadet
NNID
marth_lowell
3DS FC
0173-2031-9695
Switch FC
SW 1197 9118 8506
I hope I'm in the right thread for this. What I want is Marth's classic outfit from the first Fire Emblem which came out in 1990. He looks so sexy in that outfit.

Marthy

Smash Cadet
NNID
marth_lowell
3DS FC
0173-2031-9695
Switch FC
SW 1197 9118 8506
Thank you so much dude!

The_Giant_Peach

Smash Apprentice
Is there any way for somebody to make me a fawful texture or character. That's be unreal :D. Fawful is the character from the mario and luigi games. If you could also make him have little speech bubbles during his taunt would be awesome.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Can anyone make me a hack for Samus to have her as the Big Sister from Bioshock 2 and Zero Suit Samus as Eleanor Lamb?

Also are there any hacks that have the girls from RWBY anywhere?

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
Can someone make these sonic recolors, but change the shoe colors a bit to better match the character they are representing? (The Silver is a good example of what I'm talking about). If the yellow rings from normal yellow sonic can be added to shadow and silver, that be awesome. I know the person who made this just took a picture of sonic from ssb4 and used different "hughes"?

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
Would somebody be willing to make a model import replacement for Samus? I wouldn't worry about alt colors, but I would really like the 75% Corrupted PED Suit with the Hazard Shield shoulders from "Metroid Prime 3: Corruption". Would it be possible to get this?

thebaum64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thebaum64
I actually have a few ideas.
Can someone make Pikachutwo and a shiny pikachu, I'd like to put them on the alt hat textures. (<Completed. Friend has made)
Can someone make a pikachu based off of shadow luigia's color's? I wanna put it under party hat. :D

Is it also possible to change pikachu's upsmash so it looks metal? (Iron tail)

Can someone make shiny mega lucario? Mega lucario has already been made. (Found some good enough recolors)
you could make the tail look metal, just add a metal texture over the tail :)

l3thargy

Smash Journeyman
Hi I was wondering if someone could edit P:M's Oot Link to give him the golden gauntlets and mirror shield from this hack http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35744

also if you could also add the reflection effect on them too I would really appreciate it :D

I'd do all this myself but the only thing i know how to do is edit textures and hide things like belts and buttons by making them too tiny to see :/

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Can someone please link me the Demoman Lucario Texture Hack? The link on Stack Smash isn't working and I friggin' can't find it anywhere! Please help!

SnazzyPierre

Smash Rookie
I know this is a strange one, and if anyone else has posted it, please tell me, but could someone make an "Item throw strength" modifier that's, if possible, independent of size? Also, does anyone know if things like the general (all players) size modifier is usable in Project M or Brawl+?

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
Would somebody be willing to make a model import replacement for Samus? I wouldn't worry about alt colors, but I would really like the 75% Corrupted PED Suit with the Hazard Shield shoulders from "Metroid Prime 3: Corruption". Would it be possible to get this?
that's on my official build that i released, so the texture is also on brawlvault. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21789

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
Can I get a Toon Link cosplaying Young Link on project m? I know there are perfect young links out there, but the hurtboxes are different. M ysuggestion would be a possibly darker shaded toon link with a deku shield, kokori sword, no paints, uses slingshot instead of bow, throws bombchus, uses the OoT boomerang. However, the outfit, shield, and sword is enough to make me very happy.
Perhaps putting a mask on this alt, like the deku mask , majora's mask, or the mask of truth,would make it look better. http://zeldawiki.org/Mask

thebaum64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thebaum64
Can I get a Toon Link cosplaying Young Link on project m? I know there are perfect young links out there, but the hurtboxes are different. M ysuggestion would be a possibly darker shaded toon link with a deku shield, kokori sword, no paints, uses slingshot instead of bow, throws bombchus, uses the OoT boomerang. However, the outfit, shield, and sword is enough to make me very happy.
Perhaps putting a mask on this alt, like the deku mask , majora's mask, or the mask of truth,would make it look better. http://zeldawiki.org/Mask
on one attack :/ im pretty sure thats impossible... and please dont post multiple times in a row.

Arkhamael

Smash Apprentice
I was wondering, if it's possible, could anyone make a pretty good alternate for Sonic based on his Sonic Boom incarnation?
tumblr_inline_n0oleseuw41qd0ywo.jpg

Also, is anyone aware of a Dark Sonic hack that uses one slot with the quills upright but still able to flow?

Last edited:

thebaum64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thebaum64
looking for people to help me on my project :) Banjo Kazooie PSA's! please click my signature below (banjo kazooie picture) i have no experiance so i need help lol. I want to get the characters N64 models since they are fantastic :) i would love for anyone to support/help me with this thank you guys so much!

Loyal_Toad234

Smash Rookie
Hello, I would love for someone to make a texture of Paz from MGS Peace Walker over Peach. I have her texture data but have no idea how to implement it. If anyone would like to help I can PM the folder. Thanks.

Btw this is who I'm talking about.
Paz.jpg

thebaum64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thebaum64
Yes. I am very familiar with adding character/stage textures, as well as CSP's and other things. But as far as actually making them I'm clueless. :(
oh XD i thought you ment just adding a pre done one, sorry. i have no idea on how to make one :( i want to learn myself :/

darkfire2431

Smash Rookie
Can anyone create a PSA for little macs ssb4 moveset with texture. (With any moves not made just made up.) Alsoo I don't care who it is over but maybe bowser because mac FS is Giga mac like Giga bowser.
Here's the trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV82qq30Cfk

Or just any little mac already made PSA would be good too. No texture please.

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I was wondering if anyone has the time and ability to make an Eirika texture hack (one which does not change hitboxes or anything) over Marth. If so, I'll help in any way I can with finding artwork and sprites (if you want me to, anyways).

Here's a picture of who I'm talking about. She's the main lord (basically) of Fire Emblem Sacred Stones:

If you are able to do it, I would personally recommend using her sword Sieglinde over her rapier (which is shown in the top artwork). It's far more similar to the Falchion, so it wouldn't take as much work to remodel (and it would look better too, since swinging a rapier is a little bit of a stupid idea).

Here's Eirika using Sieglinde as a Great Lord:

And here's the little sprite of it that I found:

If there's anything at all that I can do to help, tell me. Thanks ahead of time!

(Note: if one already exists, then I haven't been able to find it. Please tell me if you know where one is.)

Last edited:

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
Can someone help me with this? I want to make this an alt for the beloved Wolf.

they have something extremely similar in project m.

Anyways, I would like a super mario sunshine doctor mario. Just take doctor mario, put sunglasses on him, and add the sunshines! :D Oh and a shiny mega mewtwo x. ^_^

Last edited:
Top Bottom