• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
Could someone please direct me on how to make a custom SSS? I would like to reorganize the icons to my liking on Project M. I don't know if that is possible, but I would like to organize the stages in groups for competitive play since many Project M tournaments do group banning.

Mr. Noob

Smash Rookie
Could anyone make me a PSA for Wario's final smash. I would like it to be a super fart (use his down and b texture) with the range of 10-200 depending on how close you are to Wario. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

billyshears11

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone,

I kind of have an odd request. I'm requesting a character mod but I'd rather not talk about it here. The person that would be willing to do it should preferably play Project: M. I know this is sort of weird but it'll make sense I promise. I'd much rather talk in a private chat with anyone interested for reasons that will quickly become obvious.

Thanks in advance

DarkMagicX2

The Worst Ganondorf Ever
NNID
DarkMagicX2
3DS FC
5386-7375-0560
Has anybody made a purple Lucario skin? Nothing fancy, just Lucario with purple fur instead of blue. There doesn't appear to be one in the Brawl vault but I've found most other colors.

Sonic06man

Smash Rookie
I'd like to request that someone make a texture hack of Haseo in his Xth form, from the .hack//gu games. It can be over any character, but preferably Pit.

Doq

Smash Lord
Ok so on the Vault there is a Princess Rosalina sound pack. :link2: But alas it is a hex file and I can't use hex files without either breaking the BRSAR of breaking the Wii, so would anybody mind converting this to a .sawnd for me please? I'd really appreciate it.
#RosalinaMasterRace

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Ok so I transferred an ocean texture over to Battlefield, however the ocean is transparent and the Sky texture cuts below the horizon, causing this brightened area of ocean where they overlap.
Any way to fix this? as in by making the ocean non transparent, or reducing the extent of the Sky texture?
I'm not entirely sure...

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
As much as I would love to see 43 flavors of Kirby Hat.......I think this MUST be addressed.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE PIT LOOK LIKE HIS UPRISING DESIGN? You know, the one that didn't simply stare blankly at you and had expressions?

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I think that a lot of people wanted something "attack on titan" related, so how about some people work together to make a stage texure? Castle siege, 1st transition with collosal titan and that wall, change bg into the town filled with titans and people flying randomly "weeeee"
2nd transition, texture of troops doing salutes instead of those over 9000 statues, and collosal and armored titan statues holding the platforms; last transition, uhm, titan's stomach with dead people inside? Maybe sumthin else... I know, im asking for inpossible sh**; at the very least, collosal titan model for a character? That seems a lot as well... Okay, i got it; FULL PURPLE TEXTURES FOR AAAALL CHARACTERS

Scarlet Bean

Smash Apprentice
I think that a lot of people wanted something "attack on titan" related, so how about some people work together to make a stage texure? Castle siege, 1st transition with collosal titan and that wall, change bg into the town filled with titans and people flying randomly "weeeee"
2nd transition, texture of troops doing salutes instead of those over 9000 statues, and collosal and armored titan statues holding the platforms; last transition, uhm, titan's stomach with dead people inside? Maybe sumthin else... I know, im asking for inpossible sh**; at the very least, collosal titan model for a character? That seems a lot as well... Okay, i got it; FULL PURPLE TEXTURES FOR AAAALL CHARACTERS

Stop being a nerd

XalchemistX

Smash Ace
NNID
Alchemistx
Why isn't there a texture over Snake for Heisenberg yet? Make the grenades poof out that crystal blue and the parachute have the los pollos or Heisenberg sign on it!

Hoser

Smash Ace
Has anyone come across the Plusle and Minun texture hack for the Ice Climbers? (Not the one that re-coloer them, but the one that makes them actually look like Plusle and Minun) I've seen a few pictures on google, but I can't find the texture pack on kc, here, or anywhere else. My guess is that it's old and got taken down. But on the off chance, does anyone still have it? Or is anyone currently working on a new one?

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Nerds can be your bosses where you work so never call them nerds because he might be the guy gives you your pay checks.
That... And we're on a hacking thread on a forum dedicated to a mascot fighting game for the Wii.
If you are here, you are nerd, or a pathetic nerd who thinks he's cool enough to call other people nerds.
Now, back to parakeet brushing!

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Hey, it's been awhile since I've been here, but I remember there being a guy that would take music requests and convert them to files playable on this game. He did this for A LOT of songs. I can't remember his name, but anybody know where that archive is, if you know?

EDIT: NM, I think I found it. The moment after I made this post too >__>

wolfokami321

Smash Rookie
I hate these damn request threads nothing is EVER ****ing answered EVER... they are a waste of space i've seen literally 60 requests and no responses at all...

Top Bottom