• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

khlover

Smash Rookie
Can you make Sora over marth?

Ive never really done this, so do I download it to my wii, when its made, or somewhere else?

kenshen

Smash Journeyman
can somebody make a capt. Falcon hack that lets you harness the full power of falcon punch if that's even possible that is ... thanks and I'd appreciate your help

abcool

Smash Ace
Hey, can someone remake the captain falcon texture with him scarfless. The one on Brawlvault doesn't work with Project M and the Melee falcon texture has rename bones so i can't use that either.

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
uhh, yikes, so many requests at once... oh well, here's mine

I plan on recording for Pit's new lines straight from Kid Icarus Uprising, when I post the recordings later, any chance someone could make a voice hack out of it?

given how thick this is, I'd like to get a PM informing me whether or not it's possible to do... and what audio format works best in the conversion if it is possible.

D

Deleted member

PSA's for Lyndis, KOS-MOS, and Alisa. If we have them already, then links to them plox.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
A tutorial on how to make side-dashing specials, such as Falco's Side-B and Ganon's Side-B.
Also, how to make a midair grab special, like PM Lucario's Side-B.
And no, in fact, these are not related to each other, though they originally were going to be.

Alternately, making either or both of these things in an example PSA.

Also, a step-forward palm thrust attack.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Does anybody know where I could find a Melee Falco model import (not just a texture; an actual model import).

Sheik Skellington

Smash Rookie
Sally/Jack Skellington

I am curious to see if anyone is as interested in "The Nightmare Before Christmas" as I am. I was scowering the internet, and although I found plenty of different character-textures, I couldn't find one with Sally over Zelda and Jack over Sheik. I know it may be a far stretch, but this is my personal favorite character set in Brawl, and the characters (Sally and Jack) are my favorite of all time. If anyone is interested, I'd be extremely appreciative. Thanks in advance!

Y

Yodery

Mr. R's signature Marth texture, please. The black one. I can't find it anywhere. Not even on Brawl Vault. Someone help? :S

mariodk

Smash Ace
@ppl who still posting here
Smashbaord is 99% dead with modding/hacking SSBB(unless its a codeset like project:M)
even the guy who made File patcher code for gecko OS has moved to KC-mm and not even online here anymore

so post the request that anyway never gets done since you possible never have done a hack and ppl dont got time for random ppl who can´t even do a single hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php

Vahkiti

Smash Apprentice
Could anyone help me make a stage, (or two) based on The Brave Little Toaster? I was thinking one based on the parts shop scene, and one based on the junkyard scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOeK0Ig-H9g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UfsEj7AOGI

I had a lot more personal ideas for how a Junkyard stage could work. Basically you fight on the conveyor belt, and the stage functions like a slower version of Big Blue without the platforms. Occasionally a car or some rubble will roll down in your path and you have to jump over it. Maybe every so often the electromagnet glides around in the background, but overall it's a seemingly simple design.

Not many ideas for the shop scene, so I guess I'll leave that to whoever may want to pick up on this. :)

himemiya

Smash Lord
Request thread? So asking for suggestions for warioware(eurobeat, disco, dance, or something that sounds animeish will do), Smashvile A K.K slider production [Autistic guitar (yeah I said it lol)], and for battlefield something epicly orchestrated (w/e metal). Tell me what you think, because I could use ideas (for any stage for that matter) and such to make the perfect brstm pack and a non-tilting lyat cruise to much to ask for?

Bent 00

Smash Apprentice
KuroBit's Final Falcon Punch FS in Project: M and Brawl-

Something I've wanted for a long time now is to have KuroBit's "Final Falcon Punch" Final Smash available to use in Project: M and Brawl-. As far as I know, it's only been released as part of the "MAX Onslaught" Falcon PSA (Brawl Vault entry) by Keil Crimson (formerly Wave Kusanagi).

If you haven't seen it already, here it is:

-video - (skip to 1:22)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HEJ2xIGEgSw#t=81s

- GIF -
http://elitesmashhackers.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/final-falcon-punch-2.gif

I found an incomplete version of this FS here, but it is apparently missing some vital VFX and SFX.

Could someone here take the Final Falcon Punch out of "MAX Onslaught" Falcon, and apply it to Falcon's moveset in Project: M Demo 2.5b and Brawl- 2.X Patch Level 5? Might as well add it into Brawl+ 7.0.3 Shining Gold, too.

Keil Crimson released a "Kusanagi's Aesthetic Falcon" PSA which incorporates some of MAX Onslaught's VFX and SFX, but he also changed the Final Smash into something worse. I've tried contacting him about this, but he didn't reply... And I don't know where to find KuroBit.

Thanks for any help. Let's get this awesome Final Smash ported!

duckypwns

Smash Cadet
What about textures of politicians for Brawl? Ron Paul, Obama, Mitt Romney, etc.

Sorry if this has already been done but I've never seen it.

Marrowak

Smash Rookie
Fox's brawl model is pretty hideous. Big wonky feet, strange duck bill shaped mouth area, and some frightening eyebrows.

Request for a nice quality reskin that looks more like the fox from the assault game.

looks much sleeker. i especially like the insignia on the shoulder plates. nice touch..

even cooler would be the addition of james mccloud's signature shades.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
I have a Link texture request.
Same outfit, only difference is skin color and hair. Skin should be mocha, hair black.
I have a similar texture for Toon Link as an example:

Basically, exact same texture, but on Link instead, possible?

Foxfan12

Smash Rookie
Okay, I've seen several textures like this, but none of them have really satisfied me. There are quite a few Princess form Midnas for Zelda - and a few Imp forms for Sheik. None of the Sheik ones really satisfy me. I would like to see someone do an interpretation of Sheik as a Twili - not necessarily Imp form Midna, but some kind of Twili. Basically what I want is for someone to do an interpretation of what Princess form Midna would look like if she disguised herself as Sheik. I also don't just want Princess form Midna in Sheik's costume - but rather a new interpretation of the costume retooled to match the Twili aesthetic. Ideally this would be more than just a recolor/texture and might involve some minor to intermediate vertex hacking, such as changing Sheik's turban into Imp Midna's crown or giving her Twili based armor (maybe inspired by Zant's armor even), et cetera.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Is there a replacement of Wario to Cartman?
Not just a skin, but changed shapes aswell. I've seen models like these but they might be really hard, I don't know.
If it hasn't been done I can't beleive this hasn't been done yet tbh =P

NNID
Samyatang
Eh, hi! I hate to be a bother, but can you do this Baby Daisy PSA for me? I wanted to have an actually Baby Daisy instead of just a texture.
I kinda had a moveset idea for her, so can you do that for her?

Baby Daisy
Elements:
Primary Element: Fire/Earth
Secondary Element: Plant

Stats:
Power: 5/10
Attack Speed: 6/10
Speed: 7/10
Weight: 3/10
Reach: 5/10
Gravity: 4/10
Traction: 8/10
Height: 3/10
Recovery: 9/10

Costumes:
00: Golden crown, which is oversized with green daisy gems on the front and back, and red gems on the sides. She wears a yellow shirt with a floral collar, and a double flower hoop orange skirt, beige baby bloomers, white tights and orange buckle shoes, and a gold round pacifier
01: Golden crown, which is oversized with red daisy gems on the front and back, and blue gems on the sides. She wears a baby blue shirt with a floral collar, and a double flower hoop purple skirt, lilac baby bloomers, white tights and deep blue buckle shoes, and a blue round pacifier
02: Golden crown, which is oversized with purple daisy gems on the front and back, and pink gems on the sides. She wears a red shirt with a floral collar, and a double flower hoop deep red skirt, white tights, light pink baby bloomers, and brown buckle shoes, and a red round pacifier
03: Golden crown, which is oversized with yellow daisy gems on the front and back, and green gems on the sides. She wears a light yellow shirt with a floral collar, and a double flower hoop green skirt, light baby bloomers, white tights and green buckle shoes, and a light green pacifier
04: Golden crown which is oversized with green daisy gems on the front and back, and yellow gems on the side. She wears a puffy sleeved shirt with gold black and white vine pattern on the sleeves, but white with gold zigzags on the shirt. On the chest part is a round gray brooch. She wears a skirt that’s in the same pattern of the shirt, but split in the middle. She wears black stockings and teal buckle shoes. She wears gloves that covers her entire arms, and a gold gauntlets. Has a gold pacifier
05: Oversized gray crown with black gems on the front and back, and deep purple gems on the sides. She wears a black dress which is purple towards the bottom. She wears black short gloves, and gray rings. She wears black tights and purple buckle shoes. Has a black pacifier
Taunts:
Entrance:
Comes out of a poof of baby powder, shaking it off
Up Taunt - Takes out her rattle and twirls it above her head
Left/Right Taunt: Takes out her pacifier and sticks her tongue out
Down Taunt - Sprays baby powder in her face by a mistake, scrambling her head

Victory Poses -
Twirls around, but stumbles and flails her arms trying to catch her balance, falling on her back
Comes hopping in, stopping then nodding her head rapidly for a second with her rattle in her hand
Does two flips then hops around while spinning, landing on both feet and smiling.

Attacks:

A - Head butt. If held down, it can be done rapidly.
AA - Punches
AAA - Jabs
A Dash - Runs smack into her opponent like she’s blind
Side A Strong - Baby Daisy throws lipstick flower dust, causing her opponent to get a lipstick effect
Diagonal Up A Strong - Baby Daisy slightly hops into the air, causing leaves to spin under her, slashing her opponents. Great for clearing space
Up A Strong - Does a quick kick that’s great for starting combos
Diagonal Down A Smash - Stomps the ground, causing small rocks to come up and hit opponents
Diagonal Down A Strong - Downward kick, like Ness's
Down A Strong - Brings rocks up out of the ground in front of her
Side Smash - Pulls out her quacker, hitting someone with it. It’s VERY strong; her strongest move. It does 20% if not charged, and when fully charged, it does 28%. But it does two damage to her because her arms aren’t meant to stretch out that far
Diagonal Up Smash - Baby Daisy does an uppercut. Comes out slow, but does a good bit of damage
Up Smash - Flip kicks. A little strong
Diagonal Down Smash - Flails about in a panic motion, triple punching with her pupils small. Not very strong…
Down Smash - Does a kick forward with both feet then backwards with both feet. Used mostly to get people away from her

Aerials:

Air - Does a spinning punch
Uair - Does a drilling head butt
Fair - Takes her pacifier out and thwacks it in someone’s face
Dair - Drop kicks. This spikes her opponents downward
Bair - Does a triple backwards kick, but the last kick has a lot of launch power

Specials -

B - Powder Poof - Baby Daisy throws powder. It doesn’t do any damage, but if someone hits her while she does that, she’ll teleport behind her foe, hitting them with her rattle
B Side - Head Stuck - Baby Daisy jumps at her opponent, stabbing them with the tip of her crown.
B Up - Duckling - Daisy jumps in her Quacker, flying with it. It spins around with it’s wings stretched out to deal damage to her foes
B Down - Throws rocks rapidly
Up B Ground - Jumps in her Quacker and dashes with it into people

Grabs:

Z - Grabs the enemy by their arm or leg, depending on who they are. [Arm for short characters, leg for tall characters]
Z A - Head butts
Z Up - Sloppily throws opponent upward. VERY WEAK
Z Forward - Kicks then punches them in the gut
Z Down - Falls on them causing a mixture of slight earth and fire effect
Z Backward - Leans her head all the way down and springs it up into her opponent

Final Smash -
Super Baby Daisy Default - Baby Daisy pulls out her quacker, pulling both wings up to make it shoot out a mixture of fire and earth to blast out of the quacker’s mouth. Very effective when in a crowd.

Charge Up-Not really a FS but a charge up. When Baby Daisy has 50% damage or higher, she’ll charge up with earth, fire and plant energy when she uses her FS. She’ll first twirl around, then punch the ground with a fiery, flowery shockwave. It doesn’t do damage.
Down B - Down B when Baby Daisy has her charge up. She jumps slightly off the ground, causing fire and earth to come out of the ground. Does a fair amount of damage

Final Smash 2 - (The real FS) When Baby Daisy has her charge up, she can do a special FS by pressing and holding B. She will spin really fast, and will zip off into a blast of flower fire and earth sphere, that happens really quick. She can easily K.O. her opponents, including herself. She has no control of it, and people could jump over her if not timed right. This does 40% damage to her This can also only be done once until she gets her charge up again

Final Smash 3 - When she has the charge up and doesn’t use FS 2, she can grab another Smash Ball. If you press B, she’ll do a FS, floating off the ground causing giant burning flowers to come out of the ground, along with earth rocks. This attack is powerful, but it’s very low ranged and does 30% damage to her. After this, her charge up goes away.

Expressions/Motion -
Normal Stance - Eyes open, and normally standing but moving her arms a bit (With breathing motion)
Running - Frowning, with her arms out behind her
Walking - Eyes looking backwards, on her tiptoes
Neutral B - Winks one eye
Taking Damage - Eyes closed with mouth open
Side Smash - Eyes closed tightly
Up Taunt - Wink
Down Taunt - Eyes closed
Side Taunt - Eyes closed tightly with her tongue out
All Grabs - Eyes closed
AAA - Eyes open
On The Ground - Eyes closed
All Smashes - Eyes closed
All FS - Eyes open
Jump - Eyes open, jumping normally
Double Jump - Summersault
All Air Attacks - Eyes open
Standing still - Adjusts her pacifier
Standing still 2 - Takes her crown off and scratches her head
Ducking Standing still - Looks side to side in a cautious mannor

Losing animation - Clapping with head down, shaking her head with her eyes in an angry expression

For most of her expressions/movements, I think you might get the idea. Oh, yeah, and could you do her over Ness? Don't keep his PK sound effects or whatever if thats possible. Thanks in advance.
(If you don't know who baby daisy or what the quacker is look it up)

NNID
Samyatang
I've made a more detailed Baby Daisy move set, and I hope this isn't too much

Baby Daisy

Element Importance in attacks: A bit

Strength: 5/10
Speed: 7/10
Agility: 5/10
Endurance/Weight: 3/10
Range: 5/10
Recovery: 6/10
Final Smash: 6/10, 8/10, 7/10

Overall, a fast and somewhat strong character that relies on speed and agility for most of her attacks, and uses her strength instead of power. She can be very easy to combo/juggle with because of this.

However, there are things that aren't very good about her, which I'll describe later.

A- A headbutt. Can be done rapidly if held down

A, A- When A is pressed again, she'll do a really quick punch that is barely noticable, but effective

A A A- When A is pressed a third time, she'll do a jab that is effective and knocks people away from her enough to perhaps start a combo

Dash A- Baby Daisy will run smack into her opponent like she's blind

Side A Strong- Tosses flower lipstick dust, and causes a lipstick effect to her opponents. Doesn't have much range

Diagonal Up A Strong- Baby Daisy slightly hops in the air spin slashing causing sharp leaves to spin around her. Great for clearing space

Up A Strong- A quick kick that can easily be used for starting juggles or combos

Down A Strong- Ducks and does a kick that trips up people, like Ness's

Diagonal Down A strong- Brings up rocks from the ground in front of her. Causes her opponents to go up just high enough for her to juggle/combo

Side Smash- Pulls out her Quacker and hits someone with it HARD. It's her strongest move (of course it is, she hits you with a duck-shaped bike!) Has auto-guard

Diagonal Up Smash- Flaming Uppercut: Baby Daisy does an uppercut that does a good bit of damage and has auto-guard (Looks really cool!)

Up Smash- Does a burning flip kick. Despite its cool look, it doesn't do much damage

Diagonal Down Smash- Baby Daisy flails about really helpless like and panicky like, eventually thwacking her opponent with three punches. Weak, and has low range and can be dodged very easily

Down Smash- Does a VERY WEAK backward kick with both feet then foward with both feet. Good for getting characters a good distance away from her though

Aerials:

Neutral Air- Does a two handed spinning punch

Forward Air- Takes her pacifier out and thwacks at at her opponents. If timed right, it can be used as a spike

Backward Air- Does a triple backwards kick with both feet. If timed right, the last kick has HIGH launch power, like Ness's backward air attack. Has auto-guard

Up Air- A drilling upward headbutt that takes her upward. Very useful. If hit with her first spin, you'll get hit with all of them

Down Air- A drop kick that can spike. VERY EFFECTIVE if used on stages with water. Because of her lightness, she can easily get bounced up by her own attack and has a chance of getting back if used off of a cliff Has auto-guard

Grabs:

Pummel- Headbutts

Throw Forward- Kicks then punches opponent in the gut

Throw Backward- Elbows them behind her. Not too strong...

Throw Down- Throws herself on the opponent, creating a burst of fire on them

Throw Up- Sloppily throws her opponent upward. VERY WEAK

Specials:

Neutral B- Powder Poof: Baby Daisy tosses baby powder in the air, which appears to be a taunt to some people. Of course, some people might come charging at her. BUT, when hit, she'll teleport in a powdery poof of baby powder behind her opponent, hitting them with her rattle with a flame effect if hit on contact

Side B- Baby Daisy jumps directly at her opponent, spiking them with her crown. Has auto-guard

Down B- Baby Daisy panics and throws rocks REAL fast foward. Rocks do about 1% per hit

Up B Ground- Lights a match while dashing forward, burnig whoever is in front of her

Up B Air- Baby Daisy does "Ducky Duo", which allows her to jump in her Quacker, which boosts off the ground with a spin slash with it's wings out first, then gliding in the direction she wants for a short period of time. Great air recovery, and has auto-guard

Final Smash 1- Baby Daisy pulls out her Quacker and pulls up its wings, causing it to shoot out a huge fiery, earth shockwave. Has decent range and you can cause it to twirl if you hold the control stick forward

FInal Smash 2(Charge)- Shouldn't really be considered a FS, but if you have 50% damage or higher, Baby Daisy with twirl around so fast she'll get a fiery aura. That's just a charge, not a FS. (yet)

Down B(Charge)- While Baby Daisy has her charge, she can do a special attack by pressig down and B. She will jump into the air, spinning around and causing fire and earth rock chunks and shockwave to come out of the ground. Has auto-guard

Final Smash 2 - (The real FS) When Baby Daisy has her charge up, she can do a special FS by pressing and holding B. If you only press B and don't hold it, she'll just twirl for a second. She will spin really fast, and will zip off into a blast of flower fire and earth sphere, that happens really quick. She can easily K.O. her opponents, including herself. She has no control of it, and people could jump over her if not timed right. This does 40% damage to her This can also only be done once until she gets her charge up again

Final Smash 3- When Baby Daisy has the Aura, she can grab another Smash Ball. When she initiates it, she will turn giant with a fiery aura. This means all of her attacks has fire, including herself. It does damage to her, but can do lots of damage. Lasts 20 seconds. After this, all charge ups will be gone

Pkjoan

Smash Apprentice
I have a request. can someone give me a:

-Crono (Chrono Trigger) PSA over Ike (With final smash and .pac or .pcs if possible )
-A proper final Smash .pac for Squirtle, Charizard and Ivysaur (I have Project M)

If someone can do this, I will be very glad and thankful!

NNID
Samyatang
I hate to be a bother, but I made a different move set for her so it could match her in the game she was in.
Baby Daisy

Before I go into Elements, I need to say that Baby Daisy no longer manipulates elements but can cause them. You’ll see what I mean when I go into details. I changed this because I realized Baby Daisy was seriously lacking actual moves/references from the games she was in, and she’s a baby, not a fire/earth/plant? bender.

Elements:

(stats have been changed. I realized that they were off the first time.)

Stats:
Power: 5/10
Attack Speed: 7/10
Speed: 8/10
Weight: 3/10
Reach: 6/10
Gravity: 5/10
Traction: 6/10
Height: Uhh… Baby Daisy size? Due to her head, either a 2.9/10 or 3/10
Recovery: 6.7/10

(1 costume has been changed)

Costumes:
00: Golden crown, which is oversized with green daisy gems on the front and back, and red gems on the sides. She wears a yellow shirt with a floral collar, and a double flower hoop orange skirt, beige baby bloomers, white tights and orange buckle shoes, and a gold round pacifier
01: Golden crown, which is oversized with red daisy gems on the front and back, and blue gems on the sides. She wears a baby blue shirt with a floral collar, and a double flower hoop purple skirt, lilac baby bloomers, white tights and deep blue buckle shoes, and a blue round pacifier
02: Golden crown, which is oversized with purple daisy gems on the front and back, and pink gems on the sides. She wears a red shirt with a floral collar, and a double flower hoop deep red skirt, white tights, light pink baby bloomers, and brown buckle shoes, and a red round pacifier
03: Golden crown, which is oversized with yellow daisy gems on the front and back, and green gems on the sides. She wears a light yellow shirt with a floral collar, and a double flower hoop green skirt, light baby bloomers, white tights and green buckle shoes, and a light green pacifier
04: Golden crown which is oversized with green daisy gems on the front and back, and yellow gems on the side. She wears a puffy sleeved shirt with gold black and white vine pattern on the sleeves, but white with gold zigzags on the shirt. On the chest part is a round gray brooch. She wears a skirt that’s in the same pattern of the shirt, but split in the middle. She wears black stockings and teal buckle shoes. She wears gloves that covers her entire arms, and a gold gauntlets. Has a gold pacifier
05: Oversized gray crown with black gems on the front and back, and deep purple gems on the sides. She wears a black headband and has a black pacifier. Wears a short sleeve deep purple shirt, and black shorts under a dark blue floral hoop skirt. Wears long gray socks and dark blue buckle shoes
Taunts:
Entrance:
Comes out of a poof of baby powder, shaking it off
Up Taunt - Takes out her rattle and twirls it above her head
Left/Right Taunt: Takes out her pacifier and sticks her tongue out
Down Taunt - Sprays baby powder in her face by a mistake, scrambling around

Victory Poses -
Twirls around, but stumbles and flails her arms trying to catch her balance, and leans all the way down but springs back up, and continues to be cheery
Looks around with her hands on her cheeks, then closes her eyes in an“Aw, shucks…” manner
Goes all the way down then jumps in the air, and lands, with her hands behind her back, tapping her right foot slowly

Attacks:

A - Head butt. If held down, it can be done rapidly.
AA - Punches
AAA - Jabs
A Dash - Runs smack into her opponent like she’s blind
Side A Strong - Baby Daisy throws flower dust, causing her opponent to get a lipstick effect for a short period of time
Diagonal Up A Strong - Baby Daisy slightly hops in the air, spin slashing and throwing sharp leaves under her. Great for clearing space
Up A Strong - Does a quick head butt. Great for starting combos or juggles
Diagonal Down A Strong - Rapidly throws rocks forward
Down A Strong - Does a sweep kick to trip up people, like Ness’s
Side Smash - Pulls out her quacker, hitting someone with it. It’s VERY strong; her strongest move. It does 20% if not charged, and when fully charged, it does 33%. But it does two damage to her if fully charged because her arms aren’t meant to stretch out that far
Diagonal Up Smash - Baby Daisy does an uppercut. Not a literal uppercut with a punch, but an uppercut with the tip of her crown
Up Smash - Does a spinning STRONG head butt.
Diagonal Down Smash - Charges up a gumball gun, and shoots out a orange gumball. Trips her opponent if they are hit with it. Only charges gun if you charge the smash
Down Smash - Does a kick forward with both feet then backwards with both feet. Used mostly to get people away from her

Aerials:

Air - Does a spinning cartwheel kick
Uair - Does a drilling head butt
Fair - Takes her pacifier out and thwacks it in someone’s face
Dair - Drop kicks. This spikes her opponents downward
Bair - Does a triple backwards kick, but the last kick has a lot of launch power

Specials -

B - Powder Poof - Baby Daisy throws powder. It doesn’t do any damage, but if someone hits her while she does that, she’ll teleport behind her foe with baby powder, hitting them with a giant flaming match
B Side - Head Stuck - Baby Daisy jumps at her opponent, stabbing them with the tip of her crown.
B Up - Duckling - Daisy jumps in her Quacker, flying with it. It spins around with it’s wings stretched out to deal damage to her foes
B Down - Pulls out an apple
Up B Ground - Dashes across the ground forward with a match, burning however is in front of her

Grabs:

Z - Grabs the enemy by their arm or leg, depending on who they are. [Arm for short characters, leg for tall characters]
Z A - Head butts
Z Up - Sloppily throws opponent upward. VERY WEAK
Z Forward - Slaps them in the face!
Z Down - Jumps into the air, then slams down on the opponent.
Z Backward - Throws them behind her and turns her head. No idea how, but this has high launch power if the opponent is over a 100% xD

Final Smash -
Pulls out a lollipop and eats it. She’ll get EXTREMELY HYPER, and does damage A LOT to her enemies when she touches them. She’s also very fast and can do wicked combos this way, and lasts 15 seconds. All her attacks has fire with her final smash

Expressions/Motion -
Normal Stance - Uh… normal stance… lol
Running - Attempts to look serious, with her arms out behind her
Mid Walking - Eyes looking backwards, on her tiptoes
Walking -
Neutral B - Winks one eye
Taking Damage - Eyes closed with mouth open
Side Smash - Eyes closed tightly
Up Taunt - Wink
Down Taunt - Eyes closed
Side Taunt - Eyes closed tightly with her tongue out
All Grabs - Eyes closed
AAA - Eyes open
On The Ground - Eyes closed
All Smashes - Eyes closed
All FS - Eyes open
Jump - Eyes open, jumping normally
Double Jump - Summersaults
All Air Attacks - Eyes open

Losing animation - Clapping with a "Baby Daisy is not amused" expression

SayuriHKW

Smash Rookie
Hi, could anyone import Tales of Symphonia's Alice to Peach? Some already imported Emil, so I think it should not be a problem. If possible, also change her pan/club/umbrella to Alice's whip. The toad to some random animal..could even be an animal crossing in ssbb.
Is it's not too much already, Tibarn for Pit. I believe he's in both Path of Radiance (GC) and Radiant Dawn (Wii).
With those models i could do the rest... i'm just terrible with graphics!
Much appreciated

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
uhh, yikes, so many requests at once... oh well, here's mine

I plan on recording for Pit's new lines straight from Kid Icarus Uprising, when I post the recordings later, any chance someone could make a voice hack out of it?

given how thick this is, I'd like to get a PM informing me whether or not it's possible to do... and what audio format works best in the conversion if it is possible.
I've already got it. See me in the other request thred. http://smashboards.com/threads/requ...-beggigng-someone-to-make-a-character.334960/

Top Bottom