• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

etecoon

Smash Hero
there should be an akatsuki meta knight texture IMO

possibly with tobi's mask?

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Request: Replace some character with Lugia's in-game model and add a matching moveset?

You'd be pretty awesome if you did that, to whoever's reading this.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Dr. Mario - is there a VERY good Dr. Mario texture for Mario? I mostly hate textures other than minor recolors, but a good Dr. Mario would make me happy. I've tried a couple, but I'd like to know which one is the absolute best? Thanks in advance.

Dirnt

Smash Rookie
I was wondering if someone can do a vertex hack for me with this. I would like it over Marth, Ike, or Link since they use swords.

reverend_blah

Smash Rookie
I know this may sound picky or greedy (don't know which word would fit better), but do you think there's a possibility of making Zero Suit Samus look similar to Midna? I know there's Midna texture hacks elsewhere, on Zelda, but I was just wondering if someone could try to make Zero Suit Samus into/on Midna, or at least as close as possible. I don't know if it would need vertex hacking as well, but if it's needed, could that be done as well?

Hope this doesn't sound too demanding. (Or stupid).

Bent 00

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, are there any good reddish texture hacks for Snake besides the Mario one by Stack Smash?

I'm looking for a red one so team colors will work... Something like Snake's default red and black outfit would be nice.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I don't see much when it comes to this.
Just 2 old textures.
You have either Demoman Snake which is only currently found in packs
or my equally old Squares camo Snake.

Bent 00

Smash Apprentice
Squares camo Snake? I don't think I've seen that one - do you have a picture of it?

Something similar to this would be nice:

Count Typo

Smash Apprentice
Has anybody made a Great Bay (Melee) stage yet? Or are we just going to have to wait until Project:M's release?

Orange Yoda

Smash Rookie
I would like to request a character:

Can I please have the Ice Climbers as Timmy and Tommy Nook from Animal-Crossing?

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Unfortunately a replay is more or less just a bunch of commands. Closest thing to a PC program to "convert" it would be running Brawl in Dolphin emulator.

Orange Yoda

Smash Rookie
Thanks Mc. Killa! Well, I did have a request, but like.. it doesn't matter that much anymore.

Exotika

Smash Rookie
I would like to request a Mudkip vertex hack on Squirtle or a Starfy PSA/Vertex Hack.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
i would like a captain falcon + with a yeszz when the knee is coencted (i prefer the long yees) oh and i want a yes in the up taunt please, but in C falcon plus

LedAl

Smash Rookie
can you do?

can you do an Urahara Kisuke character from bleach for me please?

SilverXy3

Smash Rookie
Castle Siege (Replacing the magma stage)

This request will probably get ignore must likely, but I'll ask anyway. I really enjoy LenSho's Subspace Emissary 2 stage, but I would like to replace the Spear Pillar part with:

1.The segment of the dogfight between Star Fox, and Star Wolf from Lylat Cruise.

2. In the middle of the stage, or wherever possible have a cage of princess Rosalina floating.

3. If possible have a subspace orb in the background.

4. Last if possible have metriods floating around also.

Thank you for taking the time to read this request, and another thanks to who ever takes this request on thank you.

Dariencove

Smash Rookie
I have a few requests if that's all right

I'd like a totally black marth and a totally black falco texture, kind of like how dark link looks in SSBM where he has zero color whatsoever.

I'd also like a white game and watch skin, and a purple game and watch skin.

And can anyone link me to versions of Battlefield Smashville and FD where it's raining all the time? Those look awesome but I can't seem to find them even with the friendly neighborhood search function.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
This thread is only for texture hacks, right? Not original characters? Sorry for the really dumb question, I just need to make sure so I don't make myself look like a idiot. =P

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
However, if you request an original character, there's a pretty slim chance anybody is going to bother.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I need some Pictures ( or Textures) from the stage Hazards background of pictochat (Like the missile, the wind, the fire) please, i need it with urgency

Rasterized ones would be great xD

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
God, I really don't know where to ask this. But I'd like to orginal Pac of Zelda's Ocarina of Time texture. ( The blonde one number: 4) and her dark texture the one with the black/grey dress. ( number: 6 )

In total:
Pac file of zelda's texture 04.
Pac file of zelda's texture 06.

I've tried to search it everywhere, but just couldn't find it.

Top Bottom