• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Renaissance of Xmash 4, Varberg, July 3-6th | Results in 1st post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6205A40DF707FC7C

If you guys wanna watch the finals matches from the last tourney

+ If you watch the final second set first part, the pikachu comeback is legendary but i did a lotta mistakes :X it kept dash attacking instead of up smashing.

Ill mm ye Seretur 50sek

It'll be obvious who I am when were all there cause i'll have a team UK shirt =P along with the rest of the team

Ultima Shadow

Smash Rookie
Oh shi--!!!

Can't belive I didn't notice this thread until now. I might be showing up as well.

...It isn't too late to sign up, right? :p

Edit: Also, I'm a ganon player. So if anyone want to ganon-ditto, just let me know. :)

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
Wobbling must be banned. I played some with Madlobster yesterday and that wobbling is really gay. He thinks so too, and he learned it a really easy way. If wobblings not banned, we'll learn our whole regionals-crew to wobble and pwn out the regionals. =D

And that fuzzy Pika aren't the only good I've seen. Masamunes Pikachu own like crazy. But nice beating him in a finals-match, tho. And Puff roxx. ;)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
i was only trying pika to see my FD Fastfaller counterpick idea works even in serious matches.. and its boring to play jiggz constantly throughout a whole tourney so for once i played diff chars

stelzig

Smash Lord
Since Bo130 asked and i couldn't really answer (i don't understand it either tbh ;_;)

"Desuden tjekkede jeg lige indlægget. Kan nogen forklare mig den Tier-lister han har lavet i starten af indlægget? Forstår umiddelbart slet ikke hvad det er... :$"

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
2 weeks to go, time for the rules.

Stop the MMing talk, you won't be doing those mm's anyway.

Only mm's of 50+ SEKs are interesting ;)

Fuzzyness, we're still doing our 100 SEK mm? Best of 7? (because 100 sek is a lot of money :p)

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
2 weeks to go, time for the rules.

Stop the MMing talk, you won't be doing those mm's anyway.

Only mm's of 50+ SEKs are interesting ;)

Fuzzyness, we're still doing our 100 SEK mm? Best of 7? (because 100 sek is a lot of money :p)
Screw the rules, I have money!

Anyway I'm really interested in playing Charles however as you probably already know I never play MM.

Faab

Smash Ace
Time goes by so fast.
So which country's are participating in regional crews?

And please start PM'ing about those moneymatches, those "I accept" posts are pretty lame.

Ijuka

Smash Ace
Sweden
The Netherlands
France
Norway
Great Britain
Finland

And the Italians, Germans and possibly Austrians could be forming a crew as well, but I don't know about that.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Those who can participate:

Sweden
Norway
Finland
Lolland
France
UK

Maybe Italy/German/Austria will form a crew. =/

Jeffz0r: Ok, 20 sek each.

Koskinkorva: 20 sek?

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman
Those who can participate:

Sweden
Norway
Finland
Lolland
France
UK

Maybe Italy/German/Austria will form a crew. =/
Lolland??? lolololol

but anyways, if Italy/German/Austria are too few or something, im sure that we 3 Icelanders can fill up so that a whole crew can be formed.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
im so looking forward to this, and im gonna shove as in as much practise in these next 2 weeks which would make 5 weekends of serious smash practise in a row. Although i play nearly every weekend anyway =P

Also sure 100SEK ivoot, best of 7

Lol ok Aldwyn, why looking forward to playing me? o_O

Stormblast 30SEK Ganon ditto best of 5?

People from top seed PM me for MM's, Raise the stakes a lil and lets get some serious games in =)

stelzig

Smash Lord
Is it gonna be 10 man or 7 man crew?

cuz either way we´re just 6, 3 icelanders and 3 danes.

how are we gonna solve that?:(
We have a fourth danish (alright he lives in Malmö, but speaks danish ;)) player that's interested, but he's a big maybe. Bo130 caught an injury recently too so he might not be going either, but he still wants to so he's a possibilty :)

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
Since Bo130 asked and i couldn't really answer (i don't understand it either tbh ;_;)

"Desuden tjekkede jeg lige indlægget. Kan nogen forklare mig den Tier-lister han har lavet i starten af indlægget? Forstår umiddelbart slet ikke hvad det er... :$"
Det skal spilles too runder med pools før bracket. Det er åtte personer i hvert pool, hvor 4 går videre fra hvert pool. For at ikke de beste spillerne skal møte hverandre i samme pools(ville vært dumt om en kjempegod spiller går ut veldig tidlig fordi han kom i pool med fire enda bedre spillere) så seedes de i forkjellige tiers. Det er en fra hver tier i et pool, samt fire "unseeded".

Forgot to write English, just telling him the seeding-thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom