• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Renaissance of Xmash 4, Varberg, July 3-6th | Results in 1st post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ijuka

Smash Ace
make it 20 then =] i just wanna do bunch of moneymatches of 20sek^^
and best of 5 i suppose =]

i quess i have to practise a little mkds again then =]

any other people care for a 20sek mm?

Ijuka we were supposed to do 2 euro so make that 20 sek^^(best of5)

also fuzzyness i wanna play a good jiggly so 20sek mm?(best of5)
We can do euros, I don't mind? Well whatever =P SEK then.

stelzig

Smash Lord
Denmark is like Finland. Probably worse. Unless you count single player where i have a few world records actually :] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsGSvphhVtE, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhbCJmBh5tY ^^)

It's a little difficult for me to judge my own VS. level since i barely ever play that mode and i never played against anyone good. You can watch a vid of tomber (and a friend) here though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC5ON7ATWgg - He's doc

(tombers comments on the vid translated: Yes, as mentioned we don't play very well in that video
Which you can also see on my wavedashes and attempts at L-cancels
I even WD accidently at some place where it just ender with me getting hit by the tipper of his sword >.< :p
I look forward to our game at live 5, CNP 4 or challenge (3 different nintendo arrangement that happens in Denmark. None of these has happened yet so our first game will probably also be here at RoS4 :)))

stelzig

Smash Lord
Well, i've always been more of a high-score person =P
I'm known in various gaming communities (for various games) on this aspect. It's a bit easier in games that doesn't have online. Plus i like to compete with myself to push my abbilities to the limit ~~

In case you didn't notice i added a vid of tomber playing btw :)

stelzig

Smash Lord
The only game i'm known for VS in is MKDS (thanks to online/wi-fi) which is also basically just the same as time trialing. Except slower (100cc -_-) :p

Ijuka

Smash Ace
I wonder when the complete ruleset will be coming. (Just wondering, not meant to be hostile or to stress the lack of it, you paranoid Helios)

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
I have some issues with the seeding, more specificly the lower end. The top end looks really good and accurate, but the bottom end looks just like Helios ran out of options while doing it.

Also, WTF, Forward coming would greatness personified.

Stelzig I knew you from SSBM before MKDS even came out.

udikq

Smash Apprentice
Okay, 50 sek it is. And I think frostbyte was talking to me... 50 sek with you too ^_^
I can't afford to lose >_<
Oh yeah, my username is supposed to be udikku. I just somehow managed to mess up while registering.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Kman, ok i accept ur MM.
If u use Ganon and i use my chars :D
Team MM? Sure!

Kman25

Smash Ace
Kman, ok i accept ur MM.
If u use Ganon and i use my chars :D
Team MM? Sure!
Alright then no problem, Best of 7 so my Ganon can get used to you xP, Also whos your team partner? 25 sek per partner as well?

I'd have to ask my teampartner ofcourse, but I'm sure he'll want to. Who are you teaming with?
Okay then good, Frostbyte is my team partner ^_^ Also 50 sek per partner?

Sure, more money never hurts.
Ijuka can I raise to 50 sek on you?

kman25 - As i said i may i have some GBP lying around. If i find some then i'll moneymatch some of you english people :p
Okay then dude, Tell me the amount when you can ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom