• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Renaissance of Xmash 4, Varberg, July 3-6th | Results in 1st post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
Flights are CHEAP at the moment from Helsinki to Landvetter (Finnair), looking into booking at least a couple of Finns ASAP.

When does the tournament end? Will the schedule be like at previous RoS events, that is something like this:

July 3rd: Low tiers
July 4th: Teams
July 5th: Singles
July 6th: Freeplay

Regionals have to be in there somewhere. IMO regionals should be played before singles, not on the same day though, maybe on the 3rd. So do we miss something if we take a plane home on the evening on the 6th, or should we stay 'til the 7th?

Smasherkik7

Smash Rookie
Ijuka, it seems that I forgot XD. I've got a lot of money you see :grin: Anyway, hur långt är det till Göteborg från Varberg? Ska ändå dit den sjunde.

Dou!

Smash Cadet
Niam,Aska,Clemj,Cless and me will go to stockholm the 30 Jun at 4 :00 mp about , but we dont have hous for sleep
who can house we in Stockholm pleas ? i already ask Yuna or Oscare but he can't
send me Mp if you can pleas i dont want sleep in the street ^o^
I'm coming along with them.
As Slhoka already said before, we'd rather be housed together, IF it's possible.

If nobody can house us in Stockholm, what's the means to go from Stockholm directly to Göteborg ? Train I guess ?
Given that we arrive in Stockholm at the end of the afternoon, we could either go to Göteborg and arrive there in the evening, and be housed there from June 3Oth, or stay in Stockholm at someone's for the night and go to Göteborg the day after, so that we do not arrive there at night...

Martelinj

Smash Apprentice
We from Norway are going to book our bus tickets soon, and wondered at what time on the day we should arrive and when should we leave?

edit:btw, I am going on school-trip to sweden tomorrow. oh joy! XD

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Have fun Marte :)
BTW, Aldawyn are u really really good? ^^; Better than Masamune? xD

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good **** seretur!

Marte - Some time around 15-16 on tuesday 3rd, and leaving around the same 13-14 on friday 6th should be good.

Ijuka

Smash Ace
I didn't misspell it, I added the n intentionally O.o believe it or not, ask people who I talk to on msn, I do it all the time.

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
I main Falco and play Fox as a 2nd character. I recently started to play other characters, expecially C. Falcon.

I never play money matches but I'll play anyone who wants to challange me, even with tournament rules such as counterpick if you want. (advanced slob picks though >_<)

This time I won't play chocolate matches either. I got too pissed off when at RoS3 I challanged Helios in a chocolate match and expecting to lose I got mad in order to buy super special awesome dark black 72%+ cacao chocolate as Helios asked. Instead I won and in addition I forgot MY OWN chocolate in the venue!! >_>

I added Ijuka and CalleW to the list..

Nihonjin
Helios
Masamune
Swampen
CalleW
Ek
JD
Luma
Ijuka

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
I think Masamune's pretty scary now. He beat Helios in two sets at SR2.
He's among the best of Europe. I'd guess top 3, but well see at RoS4 ;)

Please add me to your list. I didn't realize that you actually was at RoS3, but this time I gotta play against you =)

Seretur

Smash Journeyman
i'm a noob ,i'm italian so you can easily beat me as you would with aldwyn.. anyone wanna mm me?

i'd really like to give away money!! tell me!

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
Tonberry's in..

Nihonjin
Helios
Masamune
Swampen
CalleW
Ek
JD
Luma
Ijuka
Tonberry

and anyway discussing about top european players is useless.. everybody would claim the smashers from their nation to be the best..

Seretur

Smash Journeyman
obviously me and aldwyn are the top players best falcos for sure B)

and just don't listen to tonberry... i really really suck... ask svampen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom