• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Renaissance of Xmash 4, Varberg, July 3-6th | Results in 1st post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seretur

Smash Journeyman
helios you pulled out words from my mouth!

and calle W you'll need a rematch aganist me ... as i need aganist helioss (although at ros3 you dodged me....)

EK

Smash Journeyman
lol @ aldwyn, he put up people to his "who wants to challange me" list, without people notice it XD

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
it's not just a "who wants to challange me" list, it's a list of people I have to play with. I added Amsah and Ek without even asking simply because they're the top players and Svampen because I never played him.

And btw regardless of who is the best Falco in Europe I'm definitely the most clever: as I had predicted everybody is flaming everybody else for who's the best. :p

*flames Hewiios*

and btw hell yeah, I'd like to play Ek too.. too bad he's not going to RoS4.. or at least.. i can't see him on the list.

Ijuka

Smash Ace
whaat im obviously the best O.o

EDIT: Thank you royblablablablalbalblablalbablalbablalbabal, I appreciate that.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
yayyyyyyyyyy more austrians! :)

Ek, stop being fat :p

EDIT: Yesss, Red Bull are confirmed to support us just like last time! ^__^

Svampen

Smash Ace
it's not just a "who wants to challange me" list, it's a list of people I have to play with. I added Amsah and Ek without even asking simply because they're the top players and Svampen because I never played him.

And btw regardless of who is the best Falco in Europe I'm definitely the most clever: as I had predicted everybody is flaming everybody else for who's the best. :p

*flames Hewiios*

and btw hell yeah, I'd like to play Ek too.. too bad he's not going to RoS4.. or at least.. i can't see him on the list.
so you want too play against me, WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TOO? OR CAN'T?

It's forbidden for Mushrooms too play against spaghettis outside tournaments it's against the mushrooms religion.

Seretur

Smash Journeyman
Everybody want to challenge Svampen.

Svampen, send home the spaghettis!
lol, who the crap are you?

and don't get excited too fast ikea.. i don't want to see pathetic scenes as those happened to ros3...

but really.. who are you? XD

Seretur

Smash Journeyman
yes a little child who lost a mm aganist me.. but i only played aganist him at that time..

but i'm just a bit aganist patriottism of every sort...
it's like if i start saying things as:

oh ald ma ti pare che sti sfigati pensino ancora che hanno qualche possibilità di batterci?... cioè guarda sti biondi nordici.. evito le parole tipo sv.... perchè capirebbero.. si sn gonfiati oltre modo!

Thieum McCloud

Smash Rookie
Helios, is it possible to be housed from the 27th or not ? If not we'll arrive on the 29th in Göteborg. Quickly tell me, I'd like to buy my tickets ASAP .0000001
We'll be at least 2 for sure (BSeeD and I), and two others may still be coming with us

Btw, spaghetti PWNz. Never heard of the Flying Spaghetti Monster ?

Thieum McCloud

Smash Rookie
No way ! 5 days is waaaaayyy too short >_< Btw, there's no flight back on the 7th, so I'll have to stay till at least the 8th

*checks the flight*
WTF X_X Flight to Göteborg on the 27th = 15.00 € X______X It's 20€ cheaper than when I last checked a few weeks ago !

Or maybe do you know some cheap place where it is possible to stay ? *wants to take the l33t ticket before it disappears*

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
lol, who the crap are you?

and don't get excited too fast ikea.. i don't want to see pathetic scenes as those happened to ros3...

but really.. who are you? XD
Never heard of Analass before?

And anyway yes, I agree about the whole patriottism thing.. it would be just like if I said:

"si cazzo idioti come sempre.. XD Stavolta ci organizziamo i giorni prima magari con due gamecube. Ho voglia di ownarli quindi vediamo di scoprire qualche nuova roba subito prima del torneo così gli facciamo il mazzo tarallo XD (tanto glielo facciamo lo stesso =P)"

WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TOO? OR CAN'T?
don't be shy and tell everyone you're just afraid. If you don't want to then we're just going to meet in the bracket XD

Just too bad you italians don't have anything to be proud of. :p
I'm proud of having won against Remen 2-0 and lost to Ek 3-2 both results most of the players aren't going to achieve so easily =P

Seretur

Smash Journeyman
i couldn't understand if you mean "be proud of" as nation.. cuz... well... ever heard about the roman emperor, sicilian school, dante, boccaccio, petrarca, leonardo, giotto, michelangelo, raffaello, many many many many others... who won the last football world cup?, who has one of the best cooking ways in the world? which nation is famous for latinlovers along with france? XD

oh yes ikea, i like to build my own table, thank you XD

*wants the nation war.. i will pwn you aniolas buaha*

Seretur

Smash Journeyman
what about doing some previsions about the final results .. just to prepare some "ahaha you were **** stupid trusting in to that" when the tournament will end

1 amsah
2 aldwyn
3 helios
4 dou!
5 me
5 joanna dark

XD

stelzig

Smash Lord
@Seretur: You are proud of the wars your country has caused? (Thinks about the roman empire)

While i also thinks it's cool that the vikings were nordic (And Denmark espicially being the most succesful on the empire thing) i still would not say that it makes me more proud of my country...

Edit: now that i think about it you may just have been thinking about how advanced a culture they were for their time. Nevermind then :)

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
With the danger of being a bit patriotic(like everyone else, lol?), I´d like to think Masamune will place top 3. (Ek still not coming?) But I allso know Helios seek revenge, so. <.< French puff top five, yay. =D=D=D

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
I'm NOT ending up third again!

First place ftw! (literally)
Sorry gay sheiks are going to stop a-bit-less-gay Falcos.

So it's going to be like:

1 Amsah
2 Ek

About the third place.. well.. I can't really tell.. Amsah and Ek are the only two far above the European elite.. either Helios or Masamune or Aldwyn (assuming I'll play very well, otherwise I'll just screw up as usual and end up lower) are likely to get the third place IMO.. however there is no real way to work out who will end 3rd considering the bracket might play some random trick... BUT SCREW THIS.. HELIOS MAKES THE BRACKET SO HE'LL CERTAINLY END UP 3rd >_> Just like at JST5 Me and Masamune are going to meet Ek and Amsah before him and therefore lose before he does >_<

speaking of Italy, I'll be honest for once and state both pros and cons... Italy owns all when it comes to cooking.. has got good traditions, good places to visit and good artists. However there is a lot of disorganization, we've got kind of the worst politicians ever (maybe along with US because of Bush and France because of Sarkozy) and people are **** stupid.. I'm expecially speaking of the lack of knowledge, for example only a few people speak english.

EDIT: Whoops!!! I forgot there is no EK at RoS4... therefore Helios will change the bracket in order to get 2nd place while Top 5 will be filled in with other people..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom