• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Renaissance of Xmash 4, Varberg, July 3-6th | Results in 1st post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
Helios said he would do 7 VS 7 Crew battles. I already managed to arrange a crew with the help of Luma using players from Italy, Austria and Germany.

If anybody wants to challange me just ask, I'll play with everyone, however no MM.

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
Sure VJ, but it doesn't really have to be ditto. How much?

Jadde: forget it. :p It doesnt matter which char you use if you are 14758 times better than me. (But I would be happy to friendly ditto you)

BTW Ache, arent you risking losing 100 SEK by a high factor now? I mean, Jaddes problary around Tonberry - DJB level and your something middle-tier?

Doraki

Smash Lord
IMPORTANT!!!

Alright, so my friend and me, we're arriving on the 2nd. WE NEED HOUSING!!!

Also, after the tourny, EK, are you housing us 'till the 8th, I think you said so, but it's hard to get you in ICQ etc.? Could you confirm? :-D
If you arrive on the 2nd you can go straight to the venue.
Or something.

Btw, how do we go there ?

Vegard

Smash Lord
Sure VJ, but it doesn't really have to be ditto. How much?

Jadde: forget it. :p It doesnt matter which char you use if you are 14758 times better than me. (But I would be happy to friendly ditto you)

BTW Ache, arent you risking losing 100 SEK by a high factor now? I mean, Jaddes problary around Tonberry - DJB level and your something middle-tier?
lol, I'm not gonna let this guy 4 stock me >_>

EK

Smash Journeyman
IMPORTANT!!!

Alright, so my friend and me, we're arriving on the 2nd. WE NEED HOUSING!!!

Also, after the tourny, EK, are you housing us 'till the 8th, I think you said so, but it's hard to get you in ICQ etc.? Could you confirm? :-D
Sure i will house ya after the tourny :lick:

Luma, do you still need housing after the tourny? if you do then it works here...

Serpit

Smash Journeyman
Vienna, Austria, Europe, Earth, Milky Way
Okay, Fox128 and me have now booked our flights and will be arriving in Gothenburg at July 3rd, 13:00. Is there already some kind of description on how to get to Varberg best? If so, could you tell me where, and if not, tell us how to get to the venue? Thanks in advance. And my thanks go to EK as well for the housing after the tourney.

Greetz
Serp

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
How do you know about that? wtf, 7 vs 7 sucks
I just asked him lol, and anyway he didn't post anything yet which means nothing is sure right by now. Either way Italy won't have crew so we're teaming with Germany and Austria. As I said we already created a 7 VS 7 crew. If we do 10 VS 10 we might get some guys from the other countries too.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
I may bring my poker set, if anyone wanna play Texas Hold 'Em(with 20 SEK bet). :p

So, which of you wanna lose 20 SEK in Hold 'Em? :)

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Tonberry if i show up, i would like to play Poker and texas Hold em with ya! nub =P

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
He's teaming with nihonjin :)

Helios, this is getting ridiculous, post the rules ASAP

And i'm up for poker, anything to 100 SEK is alright to me :chuckle: Maybe that we could have a little tourney? Everyone starts with 1500 chips, blinds go up every 20 minutes starting with 25/50? Pot will be split 70/30?

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Ok...
I can't come to RoS4 cuz my cousin is getting married, and the so called "wedding party" (etc) starts from 5 July to 7 or 8 >.<
Im very sorry for MM all the ppl, i didn't get to know this before last night:(
Have fun all of ya! :D

Me and Nea will come to RoS5 on Brawl and hax u all! xD

Martelinj

Smash Apprentice
Ok...
I can't come to RoS4 cuz my cousin is getting married, and the so called "wedding party" (etc) starts from 5 July to 7 or 8 >.<

aww, too bad you could'nt go.
but could u please add me on to msn, I really need to find a way to get my controller back :p

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Marte: sure ^^
Ache: Yep, thats the good news, me and Nea are coming to SR3 :D Yeah im up for some smashing :) Need to practice before SR3.

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
And i'm up for poker, anything to 100 SEK is alright to me :chuckle: Maybe that we could have a little tourney? Everyone starts with 1500 chips, blinds go up every 20 minutes starting with 25/50? Pot will be split 70/30?
That would be great. We'll just have to make sure there are enough pokersets, otherwise we'll all start out shortstacked. Perhaps you can bring yours. I know there are a lot of Dutch players there who like to play poker (me, Ivo, Reffie, Exalador, Amsah etc.) so this will be really cool. I also hear Exalador is a pretty good tournament poker player.

I think the normal way to split the pot is 50/30/20 though.

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
Depends on how many people are playing ;)

2,3,4 people: winner takes it all
5,6,7,8 : 70/30
9,10,11,12,13,14,15: 50/30/20
more people: don't know, probably something like 50/25/15/10

Don't know if i take my pokerset, i have a crappy incomplete one that i can take with me anyway, and i have one that's a little more "proffesional" but that one isn't mine but my brothers'

And i need to take too much with me, probably gonna bring my cube, a chess set, and some other stuff, and i can't take too much with me in the plane ;)

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Ok...

Is Nea still coming to RoS4 or not?
He was your brother, right? If so, I assume he's also going to that wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom