• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Renaissance of Smash 4: Results and shoutouts

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
I lurk around occasionally, haven't played Smash in a while though. Maybe I'll come to a tournament again at some point if I feel like it and if it's convenient.

Kone

Smash Master
jeffzor what a bent comment to make. play Z and then cry. Neone could say amsah plays most chars better than most people U_U

Zs capt is up there along with kriz n C. Give him till next euro tourney and he'll be beasting.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
jeffzor what a bent comment to make. play Z and then cry. Neone could say amsah plays most chars better than most people U_U

Zs capt is up there along with kriz n C. Give him till next euro tourney and he'll be beasting.
Well I never said I was 100% about him being worse, besides from Helios and C. And next tourney, well maybe he will be beasting, but not just yet.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Matt - Yay!

Jeffzor - Z's falcon is amazing, he just scrubs it up in-tourney. Although I'm flattered with the mentioning of my falcon ^^

Marte - If you don't want it, give it to meeeeeee :D:D:D:D

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
Who the hell is Aldwyn? ^^
I am Aldwyn..

and anyway about the whole C.Falcon thing there are just too many C.Falcon players.. Zeppo, Johnnyboy, Kriz and C. Then there are: Amsah, Helios, Masamune and me who don't play C.Falcon as a main.. and I might be forgetting someone as well.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
He rocked harder and ****ed more chicks in college than you ever will. it was like ted nugent on crack with a minigun ****ing a chorus line of 12 year old asian girls while shotgunning bourbon straight out of a nun's ****. someday years from now, if you're the LUCKIEST son of a ***** on the planet, you may get to feel a slight tremor and hear the distant thunder that marked the shockwave of pure bowel shattering, roundhouse-kick to the unborn fetus ear biting nut punching crazy awesome that is Cpt Zeppo's Falcon.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Time for shout-outs, finally :)

Swedes
Helios: Although the tournament itself sucked and there were a lot of things that you should’ve done better, I appreciate the effort in organizing the biggest SSBM tournament Europe has ever seen. I know how hard it can be and which problems you can encounter, so completely flaming you wouldn’t be right. I hope you will learn from your mistakes and also have a little less bad luck with any next tournaments you’ll organize, or I’m afraid the turnout will be nowhere close to the number of people who showed up this time.
And oh yeah, congratulations on 3rd in singles and winning teams.
And also thanks for letting me and so many other stay at your place before the tournament and also some after it. See you next time Chris, probably somewhere in the Netherlands.
Ek: You’re starting to be like Isai, or so it seems. No motivation left for singles, only for teams. You know you could’ve and should’ve gotten top3 for sure. I still think your Marth is better than your Sheik btw. Congratulations on winning teams
Aniolas: Thanx again for helping us by giving us Helios his home phone number when we were stuck at Göthenburg Central. Who knows how long we would’ve been stuck if it wasn’t for you. Congratulations on 4th in teams, really nice.
Armada: Teach me to play Peach like you, that’s all I can say o_o Wow, I already knew you improved immense, but I don’t think anyone could’ve forseen this, beating Faab with easy and almost beating Amsah. 4th place in teams and singles, congratulations. The only things you should probably be working on is your DI and also fighting vs Fox, go practice with Helios sometime. If that part of your game improves, you’ll be unstoppable for sure.
Yuna: Good times after the tournament, you really have to come to the Netherlands again sometime. In real life you’re much nicer then on msn btw, lol ^^ Great job getting 7th in teams with Charles and 13th in singles, didn’t see that coming :)
Svampen: You’re still weird, good seeing you again.
C: I want a rematch, I should’ve gone Sheik our last match in pouls :p
TD, Dual & Killingmachine: Thanx a lot for housing us the night after the tournament.
Osxcar: Ahhh, one of the more normal Swedish smashers… Thanx for housing us our last 2 nights in Swedes. You’re a great guy to hang around with and you also should really come to the Netherlands sometime.
Fore: Wow you scared me a bit there in singles, I was probably already through even if you had beaten me (since I won a match vs Aldwyn and Sparken), but still I didn’t expext it to be so close between us, lol. I it would’ve been a deciding match, I might have lost because of nerves, luckily I didn’t have those anymore that last match (or hardly).
Zampa: I wanted to meet you since you’re the 2nd best btt player in the world (or have you by know passed marth1?), but I still don’t know who you are XD
Onito: Next time if you make pancakes, don’t prepare three if you can only make two at the same time. The first two were cold by the time the third one was done :p
Ying: Can’t believe you were still motivated enough to play serious vs me in the 2nd poul, or at least it seemed that way. We had the poul of death and it was f***ing late already. I’ll try to play more serious if we ever meet again :p

Norwegians
Masamune: I don’t know if anyone has confronted you about this yet, bu I can’t believe you screwed dev in the 2nd poul by losing to Kriz on purpose. You can deny it if you want, but no-one will believe you. I really didn’t expect this from you and it seriously lowered my respect for you, even though I don’t know Dev at all. It’s just not right, Kriz didn’t deserve to make it to the bracket and you know it. Still, congratulations to you for getting 3rd in teams and 5th in teams. Losing to Faab and Amsah is no shame :p
Kriz: You lucky *******. Congratz on 3rd in teams.
Tonberry: Is it true you’re going to OC3? I say your name on the registration list :O
Shin: Cute ears :p
Flikflak&Efen: Looks clear to me that you’re better in singles than in teams. You got pretty close though vs Utto and me.

Finnish
****, what was all the bullcrap about me in the Dutch thread? Yeah I lost some FRIENDLIES to some unseeded Fins like Uddiku (at least I think it was him) who was using his secondary. Well congratz for that, cause I was using Jiggs who’s only my fourth character. TK might have been better yes, but still he only beat my Peach really close with his Marth, even on Yoshi’s Story. And the 3rd guy, Peki I think, yeah he might’ve been better than me, but who cares, he hadn’t proven himself yet. And hey I even beat a 3rd seed in my poul, so why should I be unseeded instead of some Finns and not him. Sorry to break this to you guys, but I really wasn’t playing serious those match. Inga Yuna’s, but they were just friendlies. If you want to take those serious, it’s your choice, but don’t base opinions about seeding on those, cause they don’t mean ****.
Bëst: Nice Ice Climbers, too bad we haven’t played, I haven’t played a good Ice Climbers player since ChuDat, there are just too few of them in Europe
WMK: Your placing on those Finnish power rankings is really undeserved, you should be higher.
Peki: Okay I was wrong about none of the Finns making it to the bracket. Cause you did, as the only one, and you got last in it… (can’t really blame you for that though, losing to Amsah and Nnja)
Samochan: Best girl-smasher in Europe, no doubt.
Ijuka: You suck.

Icelandics
Stormblast: Good games, I can’t believe you beat Jam’s Sheik in the first round of pouls so you went to the next round and he didn’t. We you just sandbagging in those friendlies vs me? I didn’t feel like you were, but maybe I’m wrong, cause I don’t understand how you would’ve beaten Jam playing like that, not offence :p
Capt. Nintendo: Too bad you guys lack experience, it was pretty clear to me you’ve never played vs Jiggsplayers.

Denmarker (or however you call someone from there :p)
Stelzig: Nice meeting you, really nice guy. MKDS games were great

Austrian
Fox128: Wow, what the hell was your problem when I wanted to play friendlies with Benoit. Is it that much of a problem giving me your chair for playing, so you would have to stand to watch those matches on the big screen? :/
For the rest of the time you were a nice guy, but I really don’t get why you were such a *beeeep* at that point.

German
Luma: Bring over more Germans next time ^^
Good games with poker. And I want a revenge moneymatch next time with smash :)

Frencies
JD: Always nice seeing you again. Good **** getting 7th in singles.
B-seed: One of the coolest Frenchies for sure. Great fun with poker, we’ll do that again next time. Weird that I haven’t seen you play smash at all actually XD
Makenshi: Also good to see you again, we’ll talk more about Ken next time if you insist, lol :p
Thieum McCloud: I thought you would play better, seeing how you did so good at XTC3 last year, seems you haven’t improved at all though XD. And drop Luigi, stick with Falco, you’re way better with him.
Niam: Thanks for the… euhm, one and a half friendlies we played. ****, we should really play more next time.
Clemj: Didn’t talk or play to you at all actually, we’ll do that next time.
Micky: Step it up, a Marth getting 4stocked by my Peach twice in a row is not something that happens very often :p
Benoit: Thanks for the friendlies, it’s clear to me that my Jiggs still needs a lot more practice. Too bad you didn’t make it to the bracket, you deserved it.
Aska: Nice Marth, I never heard of you before, but it’s obvious that you got to the bracket fair and square.
Doraki: Flaker! ^^

Italians
Aldwyn: You’ll get your revenge on me next time ;)
Congratulations on 2nd place.
Seretur: Wijnvlek.
Chor: Go take a shower, please ;_;

English
Charles/Fuzzyness: Like Yuna, nicer IRL than online. Good times after the tournament, hope to see you again. I still haven’t played you :(
Good **** getting 17th in singles and 7th in teams!
Mr P: Cool I beat you, didn’t expect that ^^ Not much more to say actually :p
Jam: How could you not get through your first poul o_0 Still, great guy too, hope to see you again. Probably only the 2nd time we met or something? Lol XD
Capt. Zeppo: Didn’t talk to you at all I think, nice going at getting 17th.
Kone: Don’t see why people would have trouble with understanding you due to the accent, it didn’t bother me :/

Dutchies
Utto: Top dat je toch gekomen bent. Jij wordt ook een beetje zoals Isai, net als EK. Minder gemotiveerd in singles, alleen in teams. Thanks voor et teamen met mij. En ach, misschien hadden we kunnen winnen van Calle W en WMK, maar ik denk dat het, verder in de bracket, niks aan ons uiteindelijk resultaat veranderd zou hebben. Naja, we hebben et iig naar ons zin gehad (althans ik wel) en khoop dat we bij een later toernooi nog een keer teamen. Tot volgende week ^^
Amsah: Als je me nog es een hartaanval wilt bezorgen, moet je volgende keer weer zo tegen Armada spelen… 0_0 Gefeliciteerd met 2e in teams (al hadden jullie kunnen winnen) en eerste in singles. Succes als je naar OC3 gaat. En doe Ken, Manacloud, ChuDat en Caotic de groeten van me ^^
En vergeet niet SilentSpectre Jeffz0r te noemen XD
Faab: KANKERMANLY! Gefeliciteerd met 2e in teams en 5e in singles. Sorry voor de crispy chicken burger, ik maak et nog wel goed XD
Nnja: Kuken i handen! Jammer dat je in de losers bracket van teams niet meer zo je best deed, je weet dat je beter kon. Wanneer komt SotF2? :D
Ryuker: Houd je bek rukker! Maar wel netjes gedaan in regionals :p
Down A: Ook fokking manly, jammer dat je de bracket niet haalde. Hoe was Die Hard 4? B)
Ivo: Wees niet te teleurgesteld over je resultaat, et is maar een spel. Wees maar trots op je 1stock impervious tegen Armada in regionals ^^
Ook goed gespeeld met poker :)
Rens: Niet meer all-in gaan tegen me als ik de pocket rockets heb, hahaha :p
Reffie: Cool es wat meer met je gepraat te hebben. En poker en MKDS waren ook cool, same for Ivo en Rens.
Adam: Jammer dat je de bracket niet hebt gehaald, we hadden echt de poul des doods. Volgende keer wil ik wat serieuzere matches tegen je spelen, want die van mijn Sheik tegen jou Fox gingen echt nergens over, te melig xD
Zgetto: Goed gedaan in singles, had misschien beter gekund maar kdenk dat je wel tevreden mag zijn. Also, je bent te bruut in regionals :D
Exalador: Pokerpro, jammer dat je de tweede poul niet haalde.
Coen: Card tricks ftw. Goed gedaan in teams, hoger dan Utto en mij :(
Royblabla: Slaapkop.
Raikachi: Dank je voor et meebrengen van de pokerset, maar leer de regels wel ff o_0

BSeeD

Smash Journeyman
here are my shoutouts, in order of appearance ^^:

Helios: thx for the hosting, plz say hello from me to your mum, your sister and to Louise ^^, thx for the Cointreau and the Martini it was nice too ^^. Too bad we didn't see you a lot at your place, you were like distant... and too bad there were that much misunderstandings too ^^

Seretur: Nice guy, very happy to meet you, but you should play more friendly in freeplay ^^

Federico: (italian time) hey federico, che fai da solo ancora ? (end of italian time) ^^ I was very glad to meet you, you're a nice guy, improve your smash bros mastering (un po ^^)

Luma: hey Human, José my Yoshi is ready to fight against you, he heard about you call him "Yoshi", not José, so be careful ^^. You're a very nice guy, i love your caps ^^ gimme one plz ^^ and never forget... my sheik will **** yours later ^^

Exalador: hey, the only dutch smoker ^^ it was nice to meet you too (sry my english is poor, i can't find another sentence to say that it was nice to meet you guys), i loved our poker party, and ur chip tricks ^^, unfortunately i don't have your msn adress ^^ add me... see ya in Paris, or in Netherlands, or in the World Poker Tour table ^^

Jeffz0r: Hey you lucky guy, i hate your river luck ^^ it was very nice too meet you too, very friendly Dutch ^^ see ya on msn and in Paris OF COURSE, LIKE EVERYONE !!

Faab: Thanks for giving me my sunglasses back, even if i lost them again... too bad... you're a very nice guy too, and you won't have my cap in Paris cause i'll beat you ^^ hey... What The faab???

Amsah: Hey Japanese!! Youplay very bad at smash bros, i can beat you everytime i want... ^^ seriously, you still have to challenge me in Def Jam, and it won't be the same!! see ya in Paris too

Nnja: ******* SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED... looks like you loved my Yoshi huh? we have proofs !! Kunken ! it was nice to meet you too, we still have to do a 99 stocks sheik ditto... we'll do it when i'll be better, maybe in Paris ^^

Roy: Liseberg Powaaaaaa!! Do you still have your liseberg thing on your arm? it's prrrrrrrettttyyyy !! see ya on msn... and in paris of course!!

Gustaff: I HAVE DE GOBERRRRNATORRR OF CALIFORRRRNIA...

Adam: Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus, chaingrab poilon

NGCXX: Card tricks, card tricks !! gimme your book !!

DownA: You are very nice, it was a pleasure to talk to you ^^

Dax: Hey low tier player ^^ an italian again ^^ Don't worry i have your DS and i'll give it back to you ^^ see ya maybe in Nice maybe in Paris ^^

Aldwyn: (italian time) Daie Aldwyn ! Ma quanto sei grande!! secondo !! (end of italian time) You ******* (or maybe it's me ^^), too good ^^ you deserved your ranking and i hope you had as much fun with me than i had with you. See ya in Paris or Nice too ^^

Golfie: Lol, you're the only one i beated in pools ^^ but it was nice to meet you even i can't understand one word of what you say (englishs don't know how to speak english ^^), hope we'll see each other in Paris... ^^

FINNISH :

Sorry for the regional win ^^ and sorry for our mess too ^^ it was just the "french touch" ^^ anyway, i hope we'll crew against you again ^^

Ek: Thanks a lot for the hosting, if you can thank your parents for me once again it'll be nice, and come in nice, you'll taste our breakfast, and our "mayonnaise", maybe our cheese too ^^.

I hope i didn't forgot anyone, i'm still tired (i'm sick... ^^) and sorry for my english speaking, i'm just french anyway ^^
If i forgot someone or if i made too much english mistakes, you just have to tell me ^^

SEE YA GUYZ IN PARIS !!!!!

This is now the french place so you won't understand i think ^^:

En general, les gars c'etait mon deuxieme tournoi et je suis content de vous avoir tous connu:

JD: J'ai passé 15 bons jours avec toi, a voler des clopes et des redbull, et a fumer sous la pluie comme des clanpins, a se mater des family guy tout en anglais, a se prendre unecuite au cointreau et au martini, et bravo, bon resultat, on se voit au pire a paris, sinon avant, comme tu le sens tu peux venir faire un tour sur nice! Ah oui, tu me dois un 99 stocks et je te dois toujours 20€ on a zappé !!!

Mike: Bah toi tu sais ce que je penses de toi, je suis content que tu te sois decidé au dernier moment a venir, mon pote a la compote, j'espere que ce voyage t'auras plu et qu'il t'aura donné envie de t'ameliorer !!!

Thieum: Harry Potter le French ****er !! on se voit lundi t'inquietes tu vas prendre ta raclée toi et ton luigi !!!

Boo: super gentil mec de nous avoir hebergés, d'avoir taxer nos clopes et tout ^^ je rigoooooole !! jtadore tu geres trop, on se revoit vite tinkete, et vive les up smash chargés !!!

Makenshi: heureusement que t'es pas en vrai comme sur le CF j'aurais pete un plomb sinon!!! Franchement ca va on rigole bien avec toi basketteur, content de t'avoir connu, ton Marth gere sa race!! Bon, on se voit chez Tony Parker hein ^^

ClemJ: ClemGUAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Content de t'avoir revu depuis Paris ^^

Niam: ou devrais je plutot dire Niang, le jeune chinois, allemand juif qui se masturbe dans son sac de couchage sur l'herbe tendre et moelleuse d'un jardin suedois... ^^ rahhh ton link !!!

Clesssssssssssssssssss (desole pas envie de me casser les couilles a sortir un beta de mon clavier): Très content de t'avoir connu, on a bien rigolé sur l'herbe ^^ (phrase pouvant porter a confusion... ^^)

Aska: content de t'avoir revu depuis paris c'etait sympa mec ^^ on se revoit a âris encore ^^

Benoit/ Dou ! : Nice to meet you man ^^ on se revoit a Paris pareil ^^ et Dou !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
BSeed, that Dutch guy might have been me ^^ I talked to you about Mewtwo and Ice Climbers @ Helios' house and I showed some card tricks to you. We also had a chat at the snackbar close to the venue ;p And right before I left we talked some and you told me I had to come to Epita 2 in February. You're too cool.

Samochan

Smash Master
Yay, RoX4 was a blast. I really enjoyed being there and the people there were awesome. ^_^ I was only bothered by the facts that a) I searched for single ice creams for like 20 mins from the store and then I saw them right next to the front door, b) my brains stopped working and I bought fish and chips instead of chicken nuggets and chips from the grill c) some random dude had put gum on Best's jacket, which I happened to put my knee on when going to bed and d) SOMEONE STOLE MY LAST RED BULL FROM THE FRIDGE!! I gave and sold peki two cans then sold Påv one, and put the remaining one to the fridge since I wanted to sleep at 4am and next morning, my last red bull was gone... ;_;

But yea, lots of good memories from this tourney remains. The grill food was awesome, especially after I did not get the hot plate working and I was starving. x.x Throwing the frisbee soft ball thingy with various guys was also fun. :3 Oh and Amsah screaming like a madman when he saw Ijuka was funny. xD And omg the trophies were awesome and shiny. :O *wants* French people were very loud in regionals, I could barely hear my own voice. x_x

Shoutouts:

Amsah: <33 You're awesome as a player and as a person. ^^ Your sheik is wicked and scares me, especially with your mindgames it's a force that should not be underestimated in any circumstances. Your other characters are way too good too. Oh and btw, you owe me Ice cream or something (or was it Ek whom I had this secret deal with, lol) ;D Great going on the tournament, I knew you'd win. ^^ And omg, the match against wmk on Corneria must've been the funniest match on smash history. XD

Ek: <33 Mmm, nice sheik and marth. Omg needle shower. O_o Our friendlies were very nice, too bad I didn't get you to one stock if my memory serves me correct. Still too good, shame that you only got 7th place on singles, but ****, you owned in teams. Gongrats. ^^

Faab:<33 How's the Pikachu plushie? ^^ Man your playstyle is kinda weird in a way, but very effective. Mindgames son. :D

Helios: Nice tournament, even with the setbacks. ^^ You have a very nice falco and fox. I only gripe about our pool matches, which didn't go very well for myself. ._. Gongrats for placing 1st on teams, you and Ek rock in teams. ^^

Armada: Omg your peach is so very nice, teach me pls. :< Too bad we didn't play any friendlies, you could have teached me the secrets of owning with peach. Your team matches were pretty close. The pokefloats match was pretty funny, I still had 2 stocks and you and aniolas both had 1, then I noticed Coen was gone and I was like wtf where did coen's stocks go? xD

Yuna: Another nice peach here too, althought I did not appreciate that you butted in when I wanted to play Clemj and after our match, he was gone. >_>

Nnja: Go Nnja Go Nnja Go! Yay! ^_^ <33 You're awesome person and player, and can handle your characters very well, I especially like how you cg with your Falco, bthrow, bthrow, upthrow, nair. ^^

Aldwyn: Holy crap, Bombsoldier's upgraded clone fused with pc.chris's genes! Very nice falco indeed, made amsah run for his money. ^^ Too bad we didn't play any casuals. :<

Coen: <33 You we're awesome too. Our team rocked and next time we meet we shall bring out our peach ditto team once more, no foxes or jiggs though. :p Still need some practice, like wmk showed on green greens (which was a really funny match btw xD). And card tricks ftw. ^^

Niam: Superlink! Too bad Yuna gimped you, you were awesome. Nice to see a low tier main doing great in big tourneys. ^^ Shame no casuals for us. :/

Aska: ... PASKA! xD Lawl regionals.

DJ Black: Nice friendlies between us, the pika match was funny when I cc'ed and you jumped above me like 3 times trying to shffle a nair on me xP.

Tonberry: You're very good, I wish we could have played some more casuals though.

Dou!: Nice jiggs, but wmk was better this time around. ;3 Corneria is too good. ^^ Powershield to rest was mean though. :<

Dax and Chor: Yay for comebacks on teams. ^_^ It was very close call, but in the end peach proved itself to be too good on teams. ;D

Utto: Whyy Wobbuffet whyy!? ;_; Oh and I got like 3 stitches on that match and still lost, I suck. >_> Oh well, next time then. ;3

Acherontic: Close pool matches, I still dunno how you beat TD and Utto... But yea, peach prevailed in the end. :3

Widde: Sorry about that 4 stock on pools. ^^;; 2 cc dsmashes, 1 bomb and 1 stitch.

Stromblast: How could you forgot me? ;_; We played like, 1,5 hours of casuals with some random C.falcon player who's name I don't remember. You have very nice ganon, beated me many times before I paid back. Also, tennis racket to fair at 0% for the KO. ^_^

RoyFumblaablaa: Omg I was so mean back then, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I guess all the hype and stuff got me hyperactive and then your spamus got me annoyed. Not to mention our kirby dittos, when you spammed fsmash and then I forgot crucial information about how to deal with kirby's swallow and afterwards it didn't even work. >_> (note that when kirby swallowcides other kirby and certain chars, they die on the same frame, resulting sudden death) Sorry about what I said. ._. *hits herself*

Boo: Rawr regionals. For some reason you forgot your techs vs me but then regained them against other crew. xD Anyway, nice match. :3

Down A: Best name for peach player, ever. Nice peach you have too, but I didn't see a lot of it, just a glimpse. :/

Random C.Falcon player I played with Stormblast: Yay for beam swords, lawl. Nice Falcon, but could use some peach training. ;3

2 Random C.Falcon players I played on the big screen with dutches cheering: Both had nice Falcons, too bad I can't remember much of what happened on those matches. :/

Tinuviel and other girls whos name I've forgotten: Hurray for girl smashers and females all around! ^_^ You were all very nice, I hope we can meet again somewhere. :3

Everyone else I've forgotten: Hurray for RoX4 and the smashers! You were all awesome. ^_^ (cept the one who stole mah red bull :p)

Samochan

Smash Master
Yeah I can understand since I suck xD, But yeah I was the Peach/Ganon player, And for some reason took your Peach to Corneria :laugh:
:O Now I remember. It was us both 1 stock, I had dot eye and you had 16%. Wmk was yelling behind me to not go to you, but I didn't wanna risk since I was only 16% ahead and ganon makes more with every move he has so... and I'm pretty confident in my turnip skills, so I went to get you and you know the rest. ^^ Corneria can work since peach dies fairly quickly to the side there, but yea...

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
BSeed, that Dutch guy might have been me ^^ I talked to you about Mewtwo and Ice Climbers @ Helios' house and I showed some card tricks to you. We also had a chat at the snackbar close to the venue ;p And right before I left we talked some and you told me I had to come to Epita 2 in February. You're too cool.
He was talking about Down A, we already talked about it on msn :)

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
He was talking about Down A, we already talked about it on msn :)
Alright ^^

Samochan said:
Coen: <33 You we're awesome too. Our team rocked and next time we meet we shall bring out our peach ditto team once more, no foxes or jiggs though. Still need some practice, like wmk showed on green greens (which was a really funny match btw xD). And card tricks ftw. ^^
<33 you too. The match against WMK was way too fkin random xD Ah well, better luck next time.

The pokefloats match was pretty funny, I still had 2 stocks and you and aniolas both had 1, then I noticed Coen was gone and I was like wtf where did coen's stocks go? xD
Yeah, I suck =(

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Jeffzor: Masamune: I don’t know if anyone has confronted you about this yet, bu I can’t believe you screwed dev in the 2nd poul by losing to Kriz on purpose. You can deny it if you want, but no-one will believe you. I really didn’t expect this from you and it seriously lowered my respect for you, even though I don’t know Dev at all. It’s just not right, Kriz didn’t deserve to make it to the bracket and you know it.

Can't belive Masamune actually did this >.<

Velox

Smash Ace
I would if I was him.

Not his fault he travels to another country to get in (what was this pools?!?) the same pool as his partner. Dev was just the victim of something everyone would have done. Not to blame the tourney host or anything, but seriously, that was just an unlucky (bad) seeding. What can you do?

People do this all the time in America, it's unavoidable, that's one reason why you have brackets/pools seeded.

Taj and Omar did this to Smiles at MLG Dallas.

I've almost had it happen to me.

It's just a flaw in the pool system.

Besides, even though Masamune is generally accepted to be better than Kriz, they play each other all the time don't they? That usually means the matches become really even and you don't really know what to expect or who to win because they know each others styles so well. Do any of you really know how the matches go between them? You can't base who should win just off of who is generally accepted to be better.

Yes I am defending Masamune, this happens all the time in America. Have better seedings is the answer, had Masamune have beaten Kriz, then Kriz would have been screwed over. It's one or the other, someone's gunna get ****ed.

IMO pot splits are much gayer. Much gayer. So anti-climatic.

Oh... and... go America!!!

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
I agree with u most of it but, Masamune does play with Kriz alot, but Kriz has actually iirc never won a serious match vs him.
I only said it was bad done of him. Dev deserved the 2nd place in pools, so he got get to the bractet.

imo, stuff like this shid should be banned >_>

johnkim

Smash Journeyman
don't know if this has been brought up yet, but are there going to be videos?

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
I agree with u most of it but, Masamune does play with Kriz alot, but Kriz has actually iirc never won a serious match vs him.
I only said it was bad done of him. Dev deserved the 2nd place in pools, so he got get to the bractet.

imo, stuff like this shid should be banned >_>
Actually, top4 went through and Kriz should've been 5th, but that's not the point ofcourse :)
Btw, Ivo could've done this aswell. Down A (They're both Dutchies) would've gotten to the bracket if Ivo had lost to him, but he didn't, cause he knows it's not fair.

don't know if this has been brought up yet, but are there going to be videos?
Offcourse ^^

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
If i would have lost to down a than aniolas would have been screwed. Than i decided that it wasn't fair because i usually win from down a and aniolas deserved to make it to the bracket.

On a side note: Masamune didn't play his main or secondary in this match. He just messed around with his **** charachters.

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Amsah did the same thing in the second round of pools. He dropped a game to Rens by going fox and sandbagging. Rens proceeded to the brackets, Efen got screwed over. This stuff happens. No johns.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
He didn't do that on purpose, he already told me before we started, he wouldn't do that. Rens is just a Fox-slayer and Amsah happened to use Fox those matches.

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
...and Amsah knows very well that Rensie is a Fox slayer. Also, Amsah has never lost to a Peach with Sheik, so he'd have no reason to go Fox except for fun (not blaming anyone here, just wanted to point this out).

Anyway, this sort of stuff does happen if you put two (or more!) friends/crewmates/countrymen in the same pool. It can't even be banned in any way, since if the people want to, they can make it look real. The only way to ensure none of this happens is of course to not put friends in the same pool in the first place.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
I actually did a completely random set of pools for round 2, compared to splitting it up real nice in round 1. Ironically it ended up real funny, with Helios & Ek, Smash Alex & Calle W, Kriz & Masamune etc in the same pools.

Top Bottom