• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The real cause of tripping!

CivicSmash

Smash Apprentice
Sheer genius. ......or he just wanted to sell a **** load of games and get money........or he is ********.

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
That was a moving read, you have won yourself a lifetime supply of duff beer. Drink with pride my friend!!

Zodiac

Smash Master
Now I feel stupid for ever believing those silly "Trip Count" and "Badly-timed dashdance" theories. This is clearly the one and only true reason. Turbowombat is right too. We need to create a group to honor and please the mighty Sakurai and ensure that this nevert happens again. I propose someone makes a clan for the great Sakurai that all wishing to have their sins be forgotten and have their tripping cease, shall join.
I do not believe the answere lies in appeasing the great Sakurai, but overthrowing him! Where do you think mewtwo and Roy went, Pichu, Doctor Mario? All sacrificed to the Sakurai! but to what avail, nothing can appease his wrath and if he believes he has crushed us with his tripping and lack of high speed gameplay and true l-canceling then he is so very wrong! He dose not know how resourceful we can be, He believes he has killed our chance at overthrowing him and placeing a just ruler over the smash world. Oh little does he know that a monement has already begun to counter this evil of his.... Little does he know.....

Marie_54

Smash Ace
I now see clearly...:bee: Now i understand why i mostly trip when i have a desire to kill and why someone said he tripped the most with Zamus...

Don't think about P0rn or any sin when playing brawl and your tripping will lower by 55%!!11!!!1! Its going to be difficult but in the end its for brawl so its worth it!

LMAO Awesome Thread. FTW.

Paingel

Smash Apprentice
Best. Anything. Ever.

lavisFiend seems to be upholding the comical side of SmashBoards all by his lonesome, we must rush to his aid and chant '**** or GTFO' at the top of our lungs!
Trips or GTFO!

Godang

Smash Rookie
i dont think that brawl have weakness the skill level that we once reached in melee is truth sakurai took many of our abilities like the wavedashing, waveshine, or the dashdance but he open the road to many new tricks like the wavebouncing the hoverchine the chaingrabs the footstool jump the theter recovery and many more that in time we will discover

antimatter

Smash Lord
i have tripped more than twice per match without even thinking about anything bad...whenever ANY smasher thinks something bad, someone around the world trips! he is too powerful...

Top Bottom