• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The RawkFist of Mario, my Mario combo vid

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
The Combos were good
The Music was good
The effects were... OK.

In the beginning, think you overdid it a bit with the effects. Sort of disorienting at times. But it looks like you layed off the effects afterward that is my only complaint. I'm not saying no more effects, just not so many.

All in all, a great vid. I loved how you called it Rawkfist with all the spiking. The kill at min 5:00 was EPIC!!!

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
In the beginning, think you overdid it a bit with the effects. Sort of disorienting at times. But it looks like you layed off the effects afterward that is my only complaint. I'm not saying no more effects, just not so many.
Yea sry. I reduced the effects because i thought people will complain about it if i put too much. But thx for your opinion. And same goes for everyone else who liked it. :)

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Too good dude. The seizure moment at the beginning gave it that extra kick too XD

Seriously, those were some of the best combos I've ever seen with Mario. I wish mine was that epic.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
The very beginning is nasty as secks. Love the beginning spike on Samus. The upair strings are just... too sexy for words.. espically finishing them off with fsmash/spike... nice music... The combo video is just too sexy...

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
That video was indeed RAWK. I'm pretty sure I learned a few things from that video. I hope for my sake I don't ever have to fight you...:chuckle:

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
Nice video. The effects didnt bother me. It wasnt too too much, but it was there. I might start incorporating Fair into my game after seeing all them nice setups. lol

Lol, I played against BO a few times. He's just like what you seeing in that video. Nothing nice.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Sweet video, BO X7. It was kind of entertaining watching my Ike and Mario getting owned. The Mario that got meteored was my Mario, by the way. :laugh:

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Did he ask you if he could use the footage? I hate when people don't do that...
Tristan_Win actually got pissed at me about that :laugh:
Didn't know it was such a big deal. I, for one, wouldn't care very much. It's not like I was sandbagging if someone ever recorded me.

Top Bottom