• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Random Musing Thread... mate.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
A popular BRoom hangout, I've made a local variant here!

The random musing thread! Just talk about whatever is on your mind! Good mood, bad moods, or thoughts, just post them here. The more detail the better. Show us the art of talking crap at it's finest!

I'll open this up by saying my infraction giving has dramatically reduced by 99%. Good job Aussies! You're getting better at posting! Except I LAG.

Bjay

Smash Lord
I'm in a good mood as always! I'm tired though from work. D:

I haven't had much sleep for the past couple of days, but I will definitely catch up on that tonight.

Also, feeling lazy.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Random musing...
My life went down the drain recently with losing my job, all my money and the house I was living in all in one go, but it balanced itself out with a new gf and now running brawl tourneys to occupy myself.

I would say that these days I would be in a neutral mood except with all the new sex I'm receiving, I can't help being in a good mood every day.

Sex ftw.

(Transformers was lame)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
this thread is a fail

no

it WAS a fail, til i posted in it
gg

edit: didn't realise the sex meant that much to you jei
thought you just liked being together
= (

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I remember taking to Jei when he was in Japan, he was so emotionally helpless - I wanted to help so bad...

... But being a respected TO is a good feeling, isn't it?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
jei just seems lots nicer because of his avatar
AWWW
green dinojew

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Yes, it feels good.
And then Dekar comes along in his tight red dress and I can't help myself.

Dekar289

Smash Hero

I'll open this up by saying my infraction giving has dramatically reduced by 99%. Good job Aussies! You're getting better at posting! Except I LAG.
i dun think so
i reckon you're just more lenient
time to get nasty again imo
but not against dekar, the person who made you realize you were lenient again ; )

watched a movie in 720p on my cpu
daaaaaamn

so liek, i wanna liek get a 1080p tv
built in tuner, hdd recorder, a few hdmi inputs etc

but i don't have enough moneys
what with the no job (copying my idol jei) (hmmm not funny)
so liek, does anyone have a tv like described above that they can give to me? thx

Muzga

Smash Ace
Life is pretty interesting at the moment. I just got back in contact with someone very special to me. i was 14 years old when i met her. back then i kept mostly to myself and was actually a pretty reserved person. Back then instead of spending time with other people, i would spend a hell of a lot of time to myself. i would substitute piano practise for basic human interaction. since i couldn't relate to other people, i was usually looked down on by other people. I spent a fair bit of time alone in the music room, though sometimes other musicians would use the room to practise at the same time as well. i was quite lonely,

One day a girl walked into the music room, ill call her jillian to keep her anonymous. (take that, stalkers!) She was looking for her friends and so i guess you could say she stumbled upon me by accident. i didnt hear her come in, but apparently she looked around for a little while and really enjoyed my playing, so she sat at a desk in that classroom for 10 minutes before actually deciding to say something. when she finally spoke up i looked at her and jumped out of my seat. i literally had no idea she was there, she thought it was hillarious. i died a little on the inside.

So she asked me if i'd seen her friends. i hadnt, obviously. i wouldnt have noticed even if they had come in. she turned to leave, but before she did she told me something.
"You play beautifully. I really enjoyed that"
"Thanks" i said
"My name's Jillian by the way. ill see you around"
"I'm Andre'. its nice to meet you Jillian"
And without another word she left.

When i came to school the next day i found myself hating it just as much as any day; First period english, second period science. God i hated those people. As usual to cope with my frustration, i decided to go back into the music room and hide from everything like i usually did, something changed that day. I went to the music room and Jillian was already there waiting for me, she really wanted to hear me play again.

As lunch was coming to a close she offered more words of kindness.
"i really enjoyed what you were playing today. i guess ill see you tomorrow"
And as i realised she was going to be back for more tomorrow, i decided i wanted to practise more. you have to understand, for someone like me, i had never experienced anything like that before. There were never many kind words of praise, or any real reason to take anything seriously. i mean, i played music since i was 4, but it was just a hobby. for once i was actually motivated to practise and get better,

I guess i felt like i couldnt afford to lose my one and only fan, so i stuck it out, got better and she never got bored of it. she made me want to practise more, she made me realise that i can do something extraordinary. in a sense you could say she is the reason i take music seriously.

As time started to pass we got to know each other quite well, we became friends and one thing led to another, i started to develop feelings for her. i never had the courage to say anything, because it was just easier not to complicate things more then they had to be. she had a pretty awesome birthday party that year. I had my first beer at 14:p she videod the whole evening. it was a great night

This went on for about three months before one day she was listening to me play, she turned to me and she told me something
She was moving away. in three weeks.
I was upset at the time.

When she left i thought to myself that i really needed to see her off the right way. I wanted to do everything that had happened after we met poetic justice! being a big fan of irony like i am, i decided to write, record and play her a piano piece on the end of her last day at my school.

When she came into the music room i handed her the recording and the sheet music transcript, i hopped onto the piano and told her that the piece i was about to play was my parting gift. when i finished playing the piece for her, she was fighting back tears. we hugged for a long time before she let go
"Ihings are gonna be so different without you around"
"Thank you so much. for everything"
"Take care of yourself, Jillian"
And she left without another word.

I started trying really hard to get back in contact with her a few months after she left, We chatted on msn occasionally, but she stopped coming on completely, so we lost contact

When i was sixteen turning seventeen i signed up and joined myspace, god knows why, but i found out that Jillian had a facebook, that made having one worth it:p we got back into contact and chatted quite a bit, the ironic thing with sarah is that my timing was always horrible. she was planning to move again pretty shortly, so i decided to organise one evening where we could hang out. I borrowed samuels keyboard for the evening and brought it over to her place. she was feeling a bit under the weather, she had tonsilitis, so we couldnt really chat too much. still, i set up the keyboard in her room and just played for her. she and her mum really enjoyed my playing that last night, seeing her again was great, and some small part of me fell for her again when i saw her again. sadly she lost her internet connection and got a new mobile number, so we fell out of contact again.

I currently have a facebook, i know some of you probably thing facebook is ********. to those people, you are closed minded fools! i went on facebook about 2 weeks ago and for fun i typed in Jillians last name. i found her older sister on facebook. she knew who i was and practically threw Jillians Mobile number at me. I txted her and she was really suprised and glad to hear from me. we organised to meet up last thursday.

It was a great night on thursday. I got to her place and put my keyboard stuff in her room. We went upstairs and she put the video of her 15th birthday on as we cracked open a few beers and chatted about life. We spent a lot of time while we were in front of that TV reminiscing. I remember at her 15th birthday they had a bouncy castle and i went on, while i was on the bouncy castle a group of people came, burned my shoes and tossed them over my fence. The next day i walked to her house from mine with no shoes to come and pick them up, but i couldnt wear them so i ended up just walking home. we had a good laugh about that

After chatting for about 40 minutes she decided she wanted to order a pizza, so while she did that i went and set up my new (All new 4 grand ultra manly) keyboard. I played her a couple of tunes, and then we walked to dominos to pick up a pizza. we paid for a large but i still insist that we got given a small:p then we got back to her house and i played a couple more tunes for her, including the one i wrote for her. she looked really happy, but we were both really hungry so she took me out to her balcony. they had a nice table out there, and it had a really nice view.

As if out of nowhere she asked me who my favourite pianist/singer is.
"youll probably never look at me the same way again, but i really enjoy ben folds"
She ran into the house, pulled out a ben folds album and chucked it on her speaker system. she came out with 2 beers.
"songs for silverman? i love this album!
"me too!"
I knew then that this was gonna be a great night.

We spent the next couple of hours chatting about this and that. romance, politics, religion, how we met and music. As we talked the night away somewhere inside me i felt a familiar tug, i realised i was falling for her again. People really do never change:p it never fails to suprise me how true that really is.

Her mum came home, and they both muscled me into playing some more piano, they loved it. we spoke some more about this and that, and then she told me something.
"Back in year 9 you changed everything for me. i never got the chance to tell you how grateful i was. you saw something in me that nobody else did. You gave me something special to look forward to each day, and thats what kept me looking forward to every day i was going to spend with you."
it was the nicest thing id ever heard, and it came from the person who made the most difference to me. the person i appreciated the most, the person who always seemed to want the same things i did.

I like to think that murphy's law exists. it makes me feel better when life slaps you in the face, some things just cant be helped. My timing failed me again, she's moving to the eastern states for a year on the 4th of August. We are in talking about meeting up again before she goes though,

As cheesy. stupid, geeky and lame as it sounds, to anyone who has watched the first spiderman, to me Jillian is my mary jane. That girl who things could work out with if murphys law didnt exist; that girl next door who is always just out of reach

that night rekindled my love of ben folds, im listening non stop these days:p im a train wreck

There we go! musing at its finest

Sieg

Smash Champion
You my friend, need to watch the ending to Metal Gear Solid 3. And 4 for that matter.

MANLY TEARS.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
wow @ muzga
wowowow

played a little mgs1, got sick of the crap controls =/

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I liked it. Too bad you gave away her name like halfway through the story. Not like it matters, I know about 15 girls named Sarah so I strongly doubt she will get 'stalked'.

Either way, a good, quick read. <3

Muzga

Smash Ace
God, im stupid. maybe if you didnt point it out people wouldnt notice:p
way to point it out jei jei:p
I love mgs

Muzga

Smash Ace
Rofl! ill probably end up posting again after i see her next week about how it went
For the record she doesnt have the internet anyway, so good luck with that

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
It was a nice read. Mary-Jane!

Also, finally got this year's travel places sussed out:

Woxian Globetrotter - Next: Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Angels Landing, San Francisco, London, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Oxford, Paris, Amsterdam, The Hague, Brussels, Singapore

LemonManX

Smash Lord
People shouldn't just watch the endings of MGS3 and MGS4, they should also play through them. To experience the magic that comes with the games.

Also, Resident Evil 5 is sitting awkwardly with me. I want to not like it because its just RE4 with some tweaks. But I'm enjoying it more than RE4 because it is more of an RE game.

**** you, Capcom.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Did anyone in Melbourne feel the 4.6'er today? Same strength as the one two weeks ago, lol

I LAG

Smash Lord

Don't tempt him >_>
s s m s w s
p o y i.. i .h
a.....g .l .o
c ........l .w
e

ok so this looks like a good place for me to post since there is a 99% reduce in infractions.

cao i thought my posting improved i hadn't got an infraction for ages until you gave me one for that picture which i thought was really really funny.

i kinda like this font colour i think i might use it in all my post from now on.

.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sieg

Smash Champion
Oh.

You did not just say not play MGS3. It was like, one of the best.

As I've said, I don't like Resident Evil anymore, they've moved to far away from Survival Horror. As most reviewers have said, it's like they've taken a shooter and added Resident Evil to the name.

Muzga

Smash Ace
I remember when i was playing through MGS3 my brother would occasionally walk into the room and ask me
"what are you watching? MGS?"
He hates mgs because he lacks the patience to sit through the cutscenes.
He is also a communist fool
seriously

Sieg

Smash Champion
COMMUNIST FOOLS WILL FALL TO THE MIGHT OF THE MIGHTY USA GOVERNMENT.

Or Snake, whatever lol.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Fixed.

10chars
Oh, har har. I see what you did there.

Regardless, MGS1, 2, 3 and 4 are fantastic games that should be played. I have met my fair share of people who do not like them because of the cutscenes. And fair enough I suppose, I however possess patience to watch the cutscenes due to my enjoyment of the storyline.

If I wanted a game with zero thinking I'd just play the latest GTA game.

Defiled

Smash Apprentice
I never said they weren't good games. I haven't played MGS2 or 3, but I felt MGS4 was more of an interactive movie instead of a game. There are about 2 hours total of playing time while there are around 5-6 hours of cutscenes >.<

GTA = sandbox. That is all.

S.D

Smash Master
It was a nice read. Mary-Jane!

Also, finally got this year's travel places sussed out:

Woxian Globetrotter - Next: Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Angels Landing, San Francisco, London, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Oxford, Paris, Amsterdam, The Hague, Brussels, Singapore
Sounds like a super trip!

I've been to all those places except for the ones in the US, you're gunna have a super adventure Dave :)

Muzga

Smash Ace
Who said movies are bad?
Cant believe its already been a week since i saw her.
Its not as though im obsessing, but shes never far from my thoughts.
There will also be pictures from the last time i see her, keep an eye out

I LAG

Smash Lord
hmmm since this is the thread that is 99.9999999999999999999999% infraction free i might post this picture.

EDIT: CAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY!!!!!!!!!!
YOU BULL**** ARTIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU SAID THIS THREAD WAS 99% INFRACTION FREE!!!!!!!!

Muzga

Smash Ace
Last night i decided to have a bit of fun. i went to this party wearing a usual casual get up. tshirt/pants/shoes and socks. i brought along two spare shirts. i changed my shirt once every three to five minutes in no particular order. nobody noticed until i pointed it out to them. then they found it hillarious

Muzga

Smash Ace
nobody noticed your mum til you told themm you were there. they found it hillarious
See? i kan haz meik sense too

I LAG

Smash Lord
My hair and a pair of scissors got into a fight.... the scissors won
you should of got a rock to beat the scissors because we all know rock > scissors > hair

EDIT: CAO THIS IS THE 99.99% INFRACTION FREE thread and you have giving me 2 infractions <.< :@

Top Bottom