• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Random Musing Thread... mate.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
tak still has all his homo hair

i question the randomness of the musing in this thread

Muzga

Smash Ace
I figure i should let you guys know how the mary-jane situation is going.
So here goes,

Saying goodbye has never come easy to me. i guess that comes from primary school, back when i couldnt stay in one place for more then a year at a time. It makes it difficult for someone like me to even get close to most people. It has been extremely difficult for me to come to terms with the fact that just after seeing the girl of my dreams again, i have to say goodbye again. i have to go through the same pain, the same longing.

Well i didnt realise that the last time i saw her was the time to say goodbye. Mary-jane has a lot of friends to see before she leaves, so i guess in a way its selfish of me to try and pull her away from the last moments she has with other people before she moves, but you have to understand, i didnt get to say what i needed to say. she leaves on friday. I wanted to at least get a photo with her before she leaves.

As time continued to pass i realised i couldnt just wait for her to leave, i needed to do something for her to see her off, i wanted to do it right. Fortunately im still a fan of poetic justice! Last time when she left , i wrote her a piece of music. This time i wrote her an album. I have finished recording all of the music for it, all that is left to do is the cover. It's so weird though, since seeing her again i am producing music like a machine!

To prove to you all my love of poetic justice im going to describe my idea for the album cover to you all. I plan to put my keyboard against my kitchen table, both are at roughlly the same level of height. the photo will be a birds eye shot of my hands on the keyboard, while on the table in front of me there is a open can of carlton draught and a slice of a small dominos hawaian pizza with a bite out of it. (the beer and pizza will be on the top right side) while the top left will read "songs for sarah

The cover is taking me way too long though, even after having worked this hard ive begun to have second thoughts about finishing the album. Despite how irrational and silly it sounds, a part of me doesnt want to finish the cover for this album. The part of me that doesn't want to let her go. The part that just doesn't want to say goodbye.

ill end up finishing the album, and pop in and suprise her on thursday.
Hopefully this all works out well

Muzga

Smash Ace
No matter how much syke tries to cramp my style, im still gonna continue to post about this stuff, because im not catering to anyone by writing this stuff. That said, im happy to discuss whats been going on.
So without any further ado...

Mary jane- Part 3: Saying goodbye.

It was a cold, Thursday afternoon, I was walking around, looking for a familiar place in an unfamiliar suburb. A chilly breeze was blowing, and like an idiot i forgot to bring a jumper. It was freezing! Eventually i came across a familiar park, and i breathed a sigh of relief because i realised i had reached my destination. Northbridge is a really nice looking suburb, but it's not the nicest place to be in the evenings. You hear stories about people who have been mugged and attacked there all the time. I guess for a little while i was relieved, but then i remembered what i was there for, The many hours of work i had put into what i was planning..

Mary-Janes house.

You may think it was stupid of me, but she didnt know i was coming. She could have been out clubbing, or there could have been a party on or something. i really wanted to see her, but wasnt expecting her to be at home. It was a shot in the dark, i guess it would have been smarter if i'd called or something, but i didn't and just sorta turned up. It was getting dark and no lights were on, I thought it was worth a try and knocked anyway. There was no response and my heart sank a little. I turned to leave,

"who is it?" i heard from the balcony above
"It's Andre" i said.

Close to three seconds later the door had swung wide open and there she was, smiling at me.

"Hey there Mary-Jane" i said.
"What are you waiting for? come in!" was her reply.

I was actually suprised that she was at home that night, but it seems i caught her on the only night that week she was at home. I got lucky. Really lucky.

So we went into her room for a while and chatted about the move while she finished packing. I decided to help her out, and i helped her pick out what she was going to wear to the airport the next day. after that we went upstairs and i said hello to MJ's Mum. (parents are seperated. the dad is living over in melbourne, which is why he is never a part of these stories). She offered me some wine, and what kind of a guest would i have been to decline?

I figured it was time to show MJ her parting gift, so as her mome went off and ordered some indian food, i pulled out the album i wrote for her. There were 9 pieces of music on the CD, it was called Songs for Sarah (for some reason:p), The last time she left me behind, i wrote her a piece of music, so i decided to step my game up this time around, She was really suprised that i did something like that, so we listened to it together. she was really happy, and it was the most rewarding thing, watching her expression as the music was playing.

"This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you so much!"

And we were in each others arms for a little while.

The music stopped playing, and the mum came along, saw us.
"aww, thats so cute. you want another wine Andre'?"
"Not if its too much trouble" i smiled

The thing that sucks is that despite all this, nothing changed. i guess i wasn't expecting anything to, but this is how it's always been. Things could have worked out, but there's always some reason, something that cant be helped that pulls one of us away.

"You really mean a lot to me, and its great that i have the chance to see you again before you leave."

and neither of us needed to say anything, I guess we both realised that if we started anything then, it would be doomed to fail. we agreed that it was better not to take it any further then that for now.

The indian food arrived and we went out to that balcony again, and then mum put the cd back on for some reason. we chatted about how people have changed. like how guy who was in our year in high school who we both remember got a 15 year old pregnant, and how so many people we used to know are now addicted to drugs.

"it's really nice to see you haven't let yourself go like everyone else." i said

The conversation continued late into the night, i figured she was getting tired, but she offered to give me a ride to the station. before that we got her mum to take a photo of us though. it's a really nice photo and hopefully ill be getting it sent to me pretty soon.

She took me to the train station where i said

"I had a really good time tonight.. it sucks to see you go, but please have a great trip. I'll stay in touch"
"Take care Andre'. and thank you so much for everything. I'm really going to miss you!"
And we embraced for a few minutes.
"i'll see you again, sarah. Don't you worry about that. Take care of yourself"
"you too"
I got out of the car, shut the door, and waved goodbye as she drove off into the night.

She flew out for brisbane last night.

And before anyone mentions the fact that she didnt respond when she tried to contact her, there's a reason for that. i epicly failed, i didnt copy her number properly from my old phone into my new one, so she didnt recieve any of my messages.

Well, there that is. She's gone, I'm still here. it feels.. i dunno, bittersweet.
But i think this story is over for now

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
One day I took a **** and was rushed out without having time to push out the last bit.
For the rest of the day I was walking around with a choc stain between my buttcrack and had to resist the urge to scratch/pick my butt.
When we got home I went to wipe my *** only to find that some part of it was bleeding.

Pretty sure my sob story wins.

Muzga

Smash Ace
One day I took a **** and was rushed out without having time to push out the last bit.
For the rest of the day I was walking around with a choc stain between my buttcrack and had to resist the urge to scratch/pick my butt.
When we got home I went to wipe my *** only to find that some part of it was bleeding.

Pretty sure my sob story wins.
story of my life
Jks

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
You're story is boring.
My girlfriend of over a year has to put up with me being away for 2 years due to national service. It sucks but she's not *****ing about it to the world.
Rough it out.

Muzga

Smash Ace
im not *****ing about anything. the point of the thread is to muse, and that is what is on my mind. deal with it, if youre not interested you never had to say anything in the first place. if you have some problem with that, that doesnt bother me at all. Rough it out

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
There is no need to be a **** about it Get that Rat, Mugza can posts what he wants. Despite the fact you failed at keeping her identity hidden for a second time I found it rather touching, it sounds like something straight out of a romace film.

Muzga

Smash Ace
well, its in the album title anyway. why whould i go out of my wway to keep using the false name?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'm supposed to cosplay as the Aussie Sniper from TF2 in AX.... lol

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'm supposed to cosplay as the Aussie Sniper from TF2 in AX.... lol
If you haven't seen it yet, watch the 'Meet the Sniper' video.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PyNuriXG3BQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PyNuriXG3BQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Top Bottom