• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pokemon Chain-Link Game! (Check the OP for New Rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
azurill

evolves into a pokemon of a completely different type (i.e. azurill is normal and evolves into marill which is water)

SilverLanayru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilverLanayru
3DS FC
1977-0801-2134
Switch FC
SW-1383-4892-7702
Is that even a move? :confused:
It isn't a move...it's an ability. Compoundeyes is an ability mostly for bug-type pokemon that raises accuracy. Secondary effect is that it raises the chances of finding a wild pokemon holding an item.

I never said it was a move.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Pinsir

has the ability Mold Breaker

It isn't a move...it's an ability. Compoundeyes is an ability mostly for bug-type pokemon that raises accuracy. Secondary effect is that it raises the chances of finding a wild pokemon holding an item.

I never said it was a move.
Oh I see, Thank you :)

SilverLanayru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilverLanayru
3DS FC
1977-0801-2134
Switch FC
SW-1383-4892-7702
Graveler.

A pokemon that has the ability, Sturdy (the ability that prevents you from 1-hit KO moves such as Guillotine, Sheer Cold, Horn Drill, etc.).

SilverLanayru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilverLanayru
3DS FC
1977-0801-2134
Switch FC
SW-1383-4892-7702
Do you mean like a pokemon that has the same color as Cresselia? Hmmm...well besides pink, she's part purple soooo...

Starmie.

A pokemon that has the ability, Illumination (the ability whose secondary effect is raising the chances of finding a wild pokemon by 200%).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom