• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PokeHub: Universal PokeProject Thread-Feraligatr, Gardevoir and Hoppip Videos!

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Oh crap! GTYMK did gatr like turn on his side or something when you made him run and stuff? all the stuff works but ttar is suffering from a wierd glitch will show in screenshots :)
UPDATED!!
Screenshots:

this was in the beginning:

This was awhile ago:

Recently (he should NOT be facing the front but he is idk why) :

Anybody know how to fix some of the glitches I'm having??
Nvm I just put him over Giga Bowser instead

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the dp but this is supposed to be a seperate posts so to avoid glitches like the screenshot below I switched Tyranitar and put him over Giga Bowser instead and using the "more" killable Giga bowser hack he can be hit with knockback and thus killed, however he still retains the amazing jumping ability and the heavy fall rate and this is more realistic as the first pokedex entry of him says "It cannot be harmed by most attacks..." So he has loads of super armor frames, anyway now he' s not glitchy at all and he works great aside from that he goes invisible during his double jump idk why but I'll fix that soon maybe tuesday. Any way the first screen shot shows him glitchy with a indexed waist bone as bowser and the rest are of a perfected model over giga bowser.
Screenshots:
Glichytar:

He's loads stronger over Giga Bowser:

He can run correctly now and walk:

Trainer Ness and Tyranitar V.S. Little Mac:

Tyranitar appears to get whiplash from jumping too high lol:

Its a bird....No its a plane...NO!! It's Tyranitar!!:

n64billy

Smash Ace
Omni, remember that Bowser has two shells, one for when he is just standing around, and one for when he is inside his shell?
I don't know if this is the same for Giga Bowser, but if it is, then your main body/polygons could be hidden during the double jump by the PSA. Check it out just to be sure... Just an idea though.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
ZanZaroXaz: iirc the ICs are connected to a root bone, and while coded together, they still need that bone.

You most likely just need to reindex that bone to something like, say, Origin, or if that doesn't work, try the added bones.

Omni: ....Giga Bowser? Whaaaatt whyyyyy? D: I don't want to have to load up alloys/giga/warioman to play with him. :< (He looks so promising)

zanzaroxas

Smash Rookie
Alright I'm gonna try rebuilding their bone structure through hexing.

I'm gonna start Ninetails on Peach soon after testing some external graphics swaps. I have her Toad spores and entry GFX replaced with Bowser's flame and entry GFX.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Ahhh, animating is so e-z mode for me now. It takes no more than two keyframes to make a great animation now. LOL

Aqua Tail is almost done. I should consider getting an alpha video out soon. =/

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Um idk I only know how to reindex them so that your scyther can move and if your talking about making animations yes I've been making mine from scratch right now there's really no tutorial for it you just kinda figure it out I figured it out in like 2 days

Edit: GTYMK I asked eldiran about that and he explained it to me the first number is the # of the bone your working on and the number under that is the index number that's all you need to know :)
The thing about scyther is his problem to move im still trying to figure that out and i still need that iso&hexer if anyone has the file plz send it my way since scyther cant move untill i get him working hes on a standstill but untill then i wanna see if i can try to see if i can get the same problem with another pokemon

EDIT:Like pikazz i am going to do 3 i decided scyther needs someone cool as a partner incase i can port scyther 2 ivysuar somehow I decided im going to have Buizel as Squirtle and Infernape who is already being made (Awzome ^^) on charzard

n64billy

Smash Ace
Ahhh, animating is so e-z mode for me now. It takes no more than two keyframes to make a great animation now. LOL
Animating in BrawlBox...... EASY?! What is this nonsense?! =O
I suppose I'm so used to the Maya animation layout that numbers and a lack of a time slider to scrub through just makes my head hurt.... :ohwell:

Glad to hear that it's coming along though :)

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Tyranitar isn't tiny I scaled him down a little but he has huge effects and great power,
@ GTYMK ya i know but i needed slightly more power and more weight so I switched him plus until somebody puts a new character over bowser his Final Smash is Tyranitar!! :laugh:

Tyranitar is moving along well all movement is finished cept for crawling I'm moving onto attacks tomorrow and I may start a little tonight if I have any time I'm swamped with homework tonight so we'll just see what happens :)

Well that plan failed I'm still doing homework but I was just editting a model of what may go over Ivysaur in Pokemon Trainer:

And i fixed the glitch Tyranitar no long disappears or anything whack like that
Working on new animations and PSA for d-tilt (earthquake) and f-tilt(dragon claw)

DVDV28

Smash Apprentice
Could Salamance come out with an option just to replace one texture slot of Charizard's?

Revven

FrankerZ
If you mean a model, then no, you can't just replace a texture slot. If you mean a texture of Salamance, one already exists for Charizard in which case of course only takes one slot. If you mean a texture AND a moveset, the moveset would still affect all the other textures because there's only one Charizard.pac, you can't have two (yet).

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
If you mean a model, then no, you can't just replace a texture slot. If you mean a texture of Salamance, one already exists for Charizard in which case of course only takes one slot. If you mean a texture AND a moveset, the moveset would still affect all the other textures because there's only one Charizard.pac, you can't have two (yet).
NONONNONN You ****, models are inside the .pcs/.pac, so YES, you can have more than one model for a character (like Salamence as the default, but all alternates are Charizard) by replacing each .pcs with another model. But we can't have more than one FitMotionEtc or FitChar.pac for one character, which is why the clone engine needs to exist.

JOE!

Smash Hero
****, tyranitar is WAYYYY too small....

that, and Im gonna go over his moveset in a few, bear with me

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Wow this is all so amazing especially feraligator , infernape, and tyranitar those all are so awsome, Also does anyone know where I could maybe get a Buizel.MDLO if he is in Pokepark of course.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Tyranitar review:

Basic Ground Attacks:

A+A+A combo: Two slashes with claws followed by a tail slam 3% for each strike and 9% on tail slam

The tail slam at the end seems a bit powerful, seeing as the entire string does 15%. Also no info on Speed or Knockback

Dash attack: Fire Fang, similar animation to bowser's dash attack with added flame damage near the sweetspot by the mouth 16%

No info on Knockback, or sourspot damage (also, very high damage for a dash attack...)

F-tilt: Dragon Claw, long wind up claws will have either darkness or electricity and will slash in front of him making a claw strike in the air (like bowser's F-air) 10% damage

No problems with this, Dark or Elec is 50-50 chance I assume, with either a tad more hitstun or KB depending on effect?

U-tilt: Focus Blast, Tyranitar rears up and unleashes a short-range blast of energy upwards, long wind up 18%

Again: Lag, Knockback, and this time Range are all missing.

D-tilt: Earthquake, a jacked up version of avatar ness's dtilt short quick stomp followed by a shockwave impaling opponents caught in it into the ground and dealing 15% damage

No info for the "stomp" portion, nor the range of the shockwave. Also, lag is a factor here, what is preventing a TTar from spamming this to trap an opponent indefinatley? I feel it would be better as a move that simply Pit-falled opponents first, but if used on a pitfalled opponent does the 15% and sme good KB, similar to how EQ is great vs Dig.

Overall, his standard attacks are OK. Just alter the moves to do either less damage/kb, or make them stupidly laggy, also fix Earthquake so it isnt a chain-pitfall. Other than that it doesnt really break who TTar really is (except maybe Utilt) thematically :)

Air attacks:​

N-Air: Slash, Tyranitar's claws glow blue and he does a 360 14% 17% on sweetspot at end of animation

Ok, which way does he spin? Wolf or Bowser style? Again: speed, landing lag, etc. Also MIGHT be a bit too much damage.

F-Air: Shadow Claw, Tyranitar does a slash similar to his F-tilt with added darkness and much higher knockback 11%

Ok, but why use this...ever, when you have Nair?

B-Air:
Iron tail, similar animation to charizard's B-Air but with a few effects and a metallic sound effect 18%

What are the effects? And why doesnt his Bair take advantage of his 21,289,198,126,239,128,362,837,528,371,253,712,532,163,521,635,236,521,376,125,367,125,753,218,735,127,865,213,762,437,264,371,263,421,673,421.19857 spikes on his back to attack with?

Personally it could be the same but with a hitbox on his back-spikes for flavor, also alot less damage. RIght now it is probably the most potent aerial in the game.

U-Air: Iron Head, a little bit of fall lag and a headbutt upwards dealing 23% if it should hit

I stand corrected about potency. I take it this is essentially Bowser's/DK's Uair? If so, why all the damage, unless the iron effect makes him fall much faster, making it very hard to hit...

D-Air: Giga Impact, (I had to put this in here) Tyranitar stops for a second in midair and the plunges downwards surrounded by a purpler PSI magnet effect deals 7% on contact in the air and spikes enemy into the ground, 25% damage if he lands upon of an opponent and a slight explosion of earth at impact and a small shockwave dealing damage and have the push effect (This will be one of Tyranitar's strongest moves)

I stand corrected once more. Why the HELL is this an aerial attack? This is something of fully charged smash/special attack calibur. Not only (is it a kindof ripoff of Feraligatr's Aqua Tail) does it have a weird beginning animation of him having a purple PSI Magnet around himself, but hitting with that part GUARENTEES that you land the fall part, as it spikes a foe under you. Along with that, there is no stated knockback on hit, meaning the damage from the explosion/shockwave also hit the foe...

Congrats, you created an EASY means of landing im guessing around 40% damage whenever TTar wants. It is also safe on hit, easily a kill move, and uncontestable with any other aerial....and probably lasts longer than any dodge.

This move has NO business being in ike, any character ever as an Aerial. Sure, if it were like a smash or special, and needed charging/stupid lag/ SOME SORT OF BALANCING FACTOR OTHER THAN PRESSING DOWN A IN THE AIR, it would be fine....but it's not there.

The move could be a stall+fall, sure, but I'd much rather it be toned down to like a big body slam or elbow check to the ground, which then had the "Earthquake" effect on hit. That way it looks a bit more natural, and can even be used with Dtilt.

Overall his aerials need quite some toning down, except Fair.

Smash Attacks

Down Smash: Tyranitar crosses his arms for charging and then when released he whips his arms out and unleashes a ring of dark energy with good range 27-34% and alot of knockback when an opponent is adjacent to Tyranitar and energy pulse deals 23-30% damage but even better knockback

Ok, no lag mentioned for what Im guessing is Dark pulse, and it is a ranged move that does 27% by simply pressing down on the C-stick?!?! We need to know the range of this, aong with what BETTER be stupid amounts of lag, because he has an AoE falcon punch.

Up Smash: Stone Edge, Tyranitar rears up for charging then slams his fists into the ground causing a multitude of stones and rocks to fly from the ground to a ways above his head, stones inflict 23-30% damage and tons of knockback and the body and ground can deal 20-25%

Better than Dark Pulse at least. It would be a neat damaging option as I am assuming the rocks are a multi-hit attack, that ADD UP TO the 23-30% damage...not doing 23-30% EACH. However, the KB from them should be toned down to probably just hitstun considering it's range and ease to hit, and added to the big smash to the ground he does, which is fine, but needs more room for charge damag (17-25 instead of 20-25)

Side Smash: (I may still edit this but idk yet) Crush Dragon Claw, (yes i combined two attacks from pokemon) Dragon claw on steroids Tyranitar charges in a wind up almost to throw with his claws glowing then he slowly raises his foot then comes crashing forward his claws slaming into the ground causing an eruption of fire (big hitbox!), claws deal 29-36% electrical damage and eruption causes fire damage anda set 30% damage both deal massive knockback adn body only causes 13-18% damage with minimal knockback.

So wait...his Fsmash can do like,...lets see here:

Body/claw will hit at the same time if spaced right, doing 13+29%, which then leads directly to the fire, which does another 30%. In total with minimal DI...owait, electrical claw damage causes hitsun, so in total, you are looking at 72% with just a flick of the C-stick and 84% fully charged. Nevermind that this is a semi-ripoff of Feraligatr's exploding Dynamic Punch...wait, Projectile Hydro Pump...Whirpool Surrounding him....

Anywho, this needs to go, or at least be changed. In fact, why is TTar using dragon/crush claw anyways? Where are his other rock or dark type moves? Where is Sandstream/storm? Up to this point he has been doing moves you could easily see on a TTar (learned naturally, make sense with his anatomy/etc), but here he just has a blatant TM move...

In Make Your Move we call this Pokemon Syndrome, which means that a (pokemon) moveset has it's attacks filled with generic TM attacks just to fill the quota of X Aerials, etc. Looking back, he actually has a TON of attacks that are like this.

His Fsmash would have been so much better suited as a different attack, such as Thrash, where he repeats a small series of attacks based on charge, leading to a great damaging move/etc. Not as some stupid I Win button that this is.

Specials:

Neutral Special: Hyper Beam, Ya you knew this was coming, Hyper Beam can be charged (I'm using a small PSI Magnet effect near the mouth) and thankfully it has a slight but still pretty strong push effect to negate some strategies. The beam takes about 1.5 times as long to fully charge as a charge shot from samus, the beam can range from the size and length of ROB's beam barely charged to almost as large as Suicune's Aurora Beam with great but not infinite range and on collision with walls will cause a sizeable explosion. Damage ranges from 3% all the way to 39% fully charged making it Tyranitar's strongest move damage wise and the charge can be held. A drawback to not make the move too broken is that the attack has pretty long windup lag and if Tyranitar is hit with damage during that animation not only will the attack stop but he'll lose his charge as well. Also after a fully charge blast Tyranitar will be left open for an attack for a few frames unable to defend him self (like a cooldown)

OK, you have some redemtion here. However, when you state the range of the beam, you say it is like ROB's...which IS infinite. Give it a range similar to that of Samus' charge shot fully charged. Also we need info on the explosion when it hits something, unless it is the same as being hit.

Side Special: Dragon Pulse, Tyranitar rears then comes into a running start kind of animation where a PSI Magnet effect forms near his mouth and a whirlwind of flames extends to the length of 3-4 custom stage blocks depending on whether you tap the joystick or not the flames deal 5% per hitbox and max massive push effect that is equivalent to a point blank Latios, the push effect is completely horizantal however also has cooldown to prevent spamming of the move.

POKEMON SYNDROME. Also, it has STUPID range, meaning it is longer than Samus's Zair. Aside from the obvious complaints such as damage rate (how often do the hitboxes appear?), the actual lag, etc, why would you ever use this move when you have hyper beam?

A better Side Spec could have been Screech or such, which could have the effects of either your Side Taunt, or possibly even have a debuff on the foe of either making them able to take a bit more damage for a time, keep them still in the "fear" effect ganon's Final Smash creates for a breif moment or even stun them like a dekunut.

Up Special: Rock Climb: (I may change this as well) Tyranitar forms a rock underneath him in the air, much like charizards side special, and he leaps off of it covering as much vertical ground as sonic's up special but the rock breaks into fragments which deal 4% damage, the rock itself when it's whole can deal 15% and can send opponents flying. On the ground Tyranitar does a hop and slams into the earth impaling nearby opponents and shoots skyward (I made this move primarily to have a set up to use Giga Impact, Tyranitar's D-Air).

It's OK. However, LOL at the set up needed for Giga Impact. Nerf the height, as Sonic's spring height is AMAZING recovery.

Down Special: (Once again may change this in the future) Rock Slide!, Tyranitar pounds his fists into the ground unleashing 4-5 boulders on each side of him that go rolling at high speed for 2-3 seconds before breaking apart. The boulders can cause 16% damage each and have high knockback while framents only cause 3% damage, in the air it's a 360 animation followed by a brief blast of dust and then boulders materialize near his palms.

Great move, but as allways: too much damage! I would have the boulders do only 8% at the most, similar to Yoshi's eggs. I am guessing in the air he forms boulder items he can then toss? Cool, but again, nerf damage.

Taunts:

Up Taunt: Tyranitar poses and roars vibrating the screen

Side Taunt: (I gave Tyranitar a psuedo-reflector) Tyranitar winds up and roars in the direction of the taunt unleashing a blast of wind (Burabos wind effect there) with a strong push effect which negates and reflects projectiles depending on their trajectory left vulnerable afterwards.

A TAUNT that has effects akin to a special? No, just no

Down Taunt: Summons a boulder and spins it on his claw like a basketball(has hitbox like snake's box)

Final Smash: Outrage:​

Tyranitar uses Giga Impact and Hyper Beam at the same time Firin a hyper beam horizabtally then charging across the stage killing anybody in his way (combination of Aura Storm and Critical Strike, Lucario's and Marth's Final Smashes)

See, giga impact should have just been his Final Smash...

Overall Tyranitar as seen here would essentially piss on anything it wants to in smash. He is the quintesential "I Win" button, not a character of interest to anyone but kiddies/douchebags who cannot win a mtach without cheating by using something like this.

Please, this guy NEEDS to be nerfed in essentially every area, as well as be made to "feel" more like tyranitar outside of his few specials.

Also, you forgot throws.

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
Yeah...Tyranitar is a big dawg lol. You should look on an online pokedex to see how tall he really is.

EDIT: What happened to scyther? Him and scizzor were two out of my three favorite pokemon(I love you the most typlosion lol) back when there were only 2 gens. Even when there was only 3 gens. Has this project been given up on?

DVDV28

Smash Apprentice
What I meant was for Salamance's bones to be exactly the same (or incredibly similar) to Charizard's. This means that you can just use him as a texture. This is possible

I was just wondering if these guys were going to do it.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
What I meant was for Salamance's bones to be exactly the same (or incredibly similar) to Charizard's. This means that you can just use him as a texture. This is possible

I was just wondering if these guys were going to do it.
models are inside the .pcs/.pac, so YES, you can have more than one model for a character (like Salamence as the default, but all alternates are Charizard) by replacing each .pcs with another model. But we can't have more than one FitMotionEtc or FitChar.pac for one character, which is why the clone engine needs to exist.
10 :069: chars

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Tyranitar's new moveset

Tyranitar has undergone a change and I've editted the moveset and I may change it again idk yet. Anyway I will update this tomorrow with his attributes, tips and tricks and possibly new screenshots of attacks idk. Tell me what you think Joe! and he is nerfed you'll see what i mean when i add his attributes tomorrow. Here's the topic though in ability to kill upwards (mostly), lagtime, range and power (he's got those) fall time, overall speed (sucks)

New Moveset:

Moveset:
Ground Attacks:
Normal:
Neutral Combo: Megaton Tail
A combo attack, where Tyranitar swipes twice with his claws, then finishes with a tail swing. The KB on the claws is relatively low but good enough to prevent the tail swing form hitting opponents caught in the combo at higher damages. The tail swing has super armor (hence the name) and is decently strong dealing quiet a bit of KB. Claws deal 5% each and the tail is 10% if it hits.

Dash Attack: Fire Fang
One of Tyranitar’s only fire element attacks, he takes one long strike then slide with his mouth agape and crunches down releasing a ring of flames with a small fire element damage range. Damage: collision with body in slide=6%, collision with open jaws=8%, collision with crunch=9%, collision with fire effect=3%. KB is quiet good mostly horizontal though.

Forward Tilt: Dragon Claw
Tyranitar swings his right hand up and it catches fire and then lunges forward and slashes with his claws. A claw slash appears in the air somewhat in front of the claw’s hitbox for around 9 frames. The claw’s hitbox is fairly large and does fire damage around 10% with great knockback for an F-tilt and the slash in the air does 3% and minimal horizontal KB.

Upwards Tilt: Destructive Roar
I got an idea for this attack from a TCG Card picture during some of my research on Tyranitar. Tyranitar bends down quickly, causes some lag and visible warning for the attack then unleashes a powerful roar. The roar lasts for about 40 some frames, for at least 30 frames an electrical aura of energy that crackles and orbits Tyranitar then near frame 38 to frame 40 there is a pulse of noise through the energy field, then the attack ends with some ending lag as Tyranitar recovers from the sudden expulsion of air and energy. The electrical field does hit stun not any damage, Tyranitar’s body however is laced with electrical hitboxes that do significant KB along with 9% damage. The sonic pulse in the roar does 12% damage and decent KB the direction depends on your position. The roar’s radius is around 1 small custom stage builder block in all directions.

Downwards Tilt: Earthquake
A classic ground move, with some added effects, Tyranitar rears up, and then brings his leg crashing down releasing a shockwave that impales opponents into the ground doing 7% damage each. The shockwave goes about 2.5 custom stage builder blocks (small) on both sides.
Smash Attacks:

Upwards Smash: Rock Storm
Tyranitar charges in a crouch animation with fragments of rock swirling around him, and then throws his arms outwards causing even more fragments to appear the storm expands outwards slightly, and then surges upwards like blast and frays near the end. The rocks do 1% damage per hit as there are quiet a lot of them, it has great range and decent KB at the cost of minimal damage and although Tyranitar gains super armor frames for most of the animation should an opponent be invincible or possess armor frames he has no hitboxes and can be dealt damage. The rock storm can cancel out most projectiles even multiple charge shots from either side (when the attack is fully charged).

Side Smash: Gigacrush
This is Tyranitar’s trump card and once again a TCG influenced attack. Tyranitar has mastered Giga Impact and can now take control of his monstrous power to a whole new level. Tyranitar pulls his arms back (like preparing to grab, he also charges in this position) and quickly coats them in “Hyper Beam” energy (a blue light) and then swings them in an arc and smashes them into the ground. The massive energy is released causing an explosion of energy (similar to a smaller version of Ike’s uncharged eruption attack) and a shockwaves that sends opponents flying completely horizontally. The arms cause 18-28% damage and excellent KB, the eruption of energy causes only 10% but still great knockback and the shockwave does no damage but almost as good of knockback as the arms themselves. However, such great power comes with a price, Tyranitar’s claws are stuck in the ground and he’s exhausted and takes time to pull them out. This end lag should prevent spamming of the move.

Downward Smash: Dark Pulse
Tyranitar charges with his arms up then proceeds to do a fancy arm movement (this is start lag) then unleashes a pulse of dark energy in a ring around him (not above him though) which does 14-21% damage at full charge. It has decent range (not too much though) and great KB.
Aerial Attacks:
Neutral Aerial: Sandstorm
Tyranitar performs a slow Lucario-like spin and releases a swirling mass of sand around and out side of his body doing 5% damage to any enemy and okay KB. This is a primarily defensive move as it reflects projectiles as well as canceling out nearly all attacks, except from directly above. Quiet a bit of landing lag.

Forward Aerial: Mountain Crusher
Tyranitar swings his claws similar to ganondorf’s F-Air and slams anybody who makes contact with his arm with a hefty 15% damage and great KB. Horrible start lag and land lag though as well as pretty crappy range.

Back Aerial: Iron Tail
Tyranitar swings his tail backwards but horizontally, so it has good range but only covers a certain amount of area. It has great KB and 9% damage as well as upper armor frames for the actual swing of the tail. Not too much landing lag.

Up Aerial: Dust Devil
Tyranitar roars upwards causing a small twister to form doing 6% damage and significant upwards KB. Barely any landing lag.

Down Aerial: Spike Slam
Tyranitar pauses in the air does a quick back flip then plummets towards the ground, doing 4% damage and meteor smashing any enemy in the way, it does 12% on contact with the ground but has significant end lag as Tyranitar must pull his spikes back out of the ground.
Other:
Ledge Attack: Tyranitar swings himself up and swipes once with his claws 12% and decent knockback.
100%+ Ledge Attack: Tyranitar pulls himself up and swings his tail 13% damage and great KB.
Floor attack: spins on his back flailing his tail 6% and ok knockback
Trip attack: claw swipe 3% but good knockback at medium damage.
Throws:
Grab: Tyranitar swipes with one hand similar to bowser’s grab for flying slam.

Pummel: bites them rather slowly 6% damage

Up Throw: Spikefield
Toss the opponent up and crouches down impaling the opponent with the spikes on his back. 11% damage and good vertical knockback

Back Throw: Sharpshooter
Tyranitar tosses the opponent behind him, turns around and fires a weak hyper beam diagonally. The beam does 10% damage while the throw only does 4% damage, great knockback on both of them though.

Forward Throw: Rock Smash
Tyranitar holds the struggling opponent with one hand and reaches down with the other and pulls a boulder from the ground and then smashes the opponent with the rock. Extremely laggy and slow but 15% damage and lots of knockback (diagonal).

Down Throw: Hyper Crusher
Tyranitar throws the opponent to the ground and pins them with his weight, he then charges a hyper beam and fires it into them. 17% damage and great horizontal knockback
Specials:
Neutral Special: Hyper Beam
Tyranitar’s unchargable special, he rears and charges a small energy ball near his mouth which grows larger and larger and finally he swings his head forward and unleashes a blast of energy. This has infinite horizontal knockback!! Except through walls I’ll change that and the charge alone take a whole 2 seconds!! The beam does 30% damage and a ton of knockback (completely horizontal for the most part) but it gets you out of the beam. The beam doesn’t last very long and he has a 3 SECOND ending lag as he breathes heavily afterwards. Luckily for Tyranitar, the beam cannot be reflected! But it can be absorbed.

Side Special: Giga Impact
Tyranitar charges just like Ike’s Quick Draw with a field of energy (similar to Ness’s energy field when struck by PK Thunder) which grows larger then stops. The charge can then be held but when you release it the attack will trigger and Tyranitar will charge across the stage (approx 4-8 small stage builder blocks) and do 9% damage and hefty knockback that’s only horizontal! This move can only hit once then Tyranitar has to recover while sliding slightly as the energy field dissipates. This helps Tyranitar in the speed area as he is very slow. Charge takes 4 seconds to reach full power, nothing changes except range.

Up Special: Rock Climb
Tyranitar summons a boulder and leaps of of it in midair or flys upward on a boulder form the ground. In both instances the boulder deals 9% damage and falls until it hit the ground and breaks or offstage. Tyranitar gains super armor during initial liftoff and most of the vertical movement.

Down Special: Rock Wrecker
Tyranitar generates a rock from the ground and if you don’t hit B again then he will charge forward about 3 blocks and slam the opponent with the rock shattering the boulder doing 16% damage and a lot of knockback. If you press B twice he will slam the ground with his fists generating 3 boulders on either side which rolls like barrels and crash into people and breakable items, they go until they hit a wall/somebody/or fall off the stage. They do 5% damage and decent knockback but can be reflected.

Final Smash: Destructive Power
Tyranitar roars and pulses immense fields of electrical energy (Giga Impact) for 3 seconds then unleashes a massive horizontal Hyper Beam. Huge knockback, horrible aim and damage just 10% per hit from the electrical field but 30% from the beam and huge knockback.
Textures:
Regular Tyranitar and Black Tyranitar (google it for pics)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Just curious, how would someone go about changing PT to swap one of the pokemon with Pikachu/Lucario?

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
Just curious, how would someone go about changing PT to swap one of the pokemon with Pikachu/Lucario?
Below Quote

look at page 11 starwaffle's got a guide
were you talking to Mic_128?

if so, I didn't saw any for what he's asking

like, Squirtle > Pikachu > Lucario as pokemon trainer

thats what I think he asked, and there was no such thing in page 11

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Yeah...Tyranitar is a big dawg lol. You should look on an online pokedex to see how tall he really is.

EDIT: What happened to scyther? Him and scizzor were two out of my three favorite pokemon(I love you the most typlosion lol) back when there were only 2 gens. Even when there was only 3 gens. Has this project been given up on?
Progress is slow im still confused on how to make animations and its really killing the progress rate

JOE!

Smash Hero
It's alot better Omni, but i'd prefer the old Hyper Beam and Rock Slide, just nerf the damages :p

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Joe I'm working on the earthquake animation now :) I hope to have at least the A combo, all of the tilts and maybe hyper beam or a smash attack up and running this weekend.

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
hmm... anybody great at PSA? I have some questions on how to do a stomp/shockwave attack I think i have the basics though...

Top Bottom