• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pokémon tourney ORLy Wins!

D

Deleted member

You can give the Beldum to omgitsbliu instead. Oh and omgitsbliu is roy is my boi's/niiro's AIM screen name.
come claim your prize, guy.

A.A

Smash Cadet
Well done Orly! shame i missed it, i managed to play Orly before and zook wasn't on, so i left.

D

Deleted member

I guess if you guys don't have a problem with multiple tournaments, neither do I. Just don't make me kick you guys in the *** to finish them, I don't want 15 stickies.

RedPeppers

Smash Ace
I guess if you guys don't have a problem with multiple tournaments, neither do I. Just don't make me kick you guys in the *** to finish them, I don't want 15 stickies.
Thank you for being so reasonable. It's nice to know there are still a few mods who are. You go places like the PR and run into CK, Azua, Xsyven, and being to lose faith in all of the mods. Don't worry about too many stickies either, I'll yell at them for you :chuckle:

D

Deleted member

Thank you for being so reasonable. It's nice to know there are still a few mods who are. You go places like the PR and run into CK, Azua, Xsyven, and being to lose faith in all of the mods. Don't worry about too many stickies either, I'll yell at them for you :chuckle:
Regardless, from what I've seen she seems okay to me, but to be fair you get to know a lot more about the other mods when you are one.

Niiro

Smash Ace
And there I was thinking that there where no girls on the internet. *sits in the corner and mutters to himself*

RedPeppers

Smash Ace
Ha ha, I laughed, because it's true.

Shouldn't it be 'girls are boys,' though?
No, online many guys use female characters rather than males. For some odd reasons some morons thought it was worthwhile to do studies about it. What a waste of money is all I can say.

Edit: Niiro, if you do ever sig that quote(which I doubt), please fix my word usage. I accidently used "being" instead of "begin".

A_man13

Smash Master
That part was hard to write. Girls usually adopt male alisis until someone figures out. That doesn't make sence with the boys are boys, though.

I think this should be closed soon. There really isn't much need for it.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I'm sorry, I believe it's relevant since YOU are the one that brought me up. :)

D

Deleted member

I'm sorry, I believe it's relevant since YOU are the one that brought me up. :)
to be fair, I'm the weirdo moderator, so regardless of whether they brought you up or not, it was probably my fault somehow.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I'm telling JV to bust out the paddles then, mister. :mad:

If you don't like it, don't go there. =p

Also, considering we have about a dozen topics that are over 3 pages long, I'm going to believe the general population of the Proom over you.

RedPeppers

Smash Ace
fixed for you :)
People who aren't mods/Broomers dislike the way some mods run things. I know people agree with me, and I merely brought up the fact. You were once an unimportant person here on the boards as well. Does this mean that back then your opinion didn't matter? I said what I said because I think overall Umbreon is a fair mod. I dislike the way Azua and Xsyven parade all over the PR, and stay away from the room because of it. That's all, no need for multiple mods to come in here, and start saying I don't matter. Just stating an opinion, while thanking Umbreon.

Also, <3 Zook. We need to battle sometime man. Your teams look really fun.

D

Deleted member

FINE! MAKE MY POST SEEM IRRELEVANT!!!
*dodges caps rule*
actually, you can dodge every post rule if you post an empty .gif in there.

the paddle would be better in black for a variety of reasons, but I'm just being picky.

Top Bottom