• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A The Pirate's Charm - READ BEFORE POSTING - The Toon Board Rules / Q&A Thread

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
try inputting the A-stick/C-stick slightly later, i.e. after the airdodge, and try airdodging slightly later perhaps. See you can only buffer the one input after throwing the bomb.
Otherwise you can just do the throw re-grab and re-throw by spamming the grab button. There are a few ways you can do it.

CURRY

Smash Journeyman
dedboards

Hi, I'm back from my retirement of Toon Link.
Who are some current good Toon Links players to watch?

Crucible

Smash Apprentice
NNID
4evrsmash
Wondering if TL has any two frame punishes other than Dair? Haven't been able to land a tilt which would be ideal. Thanks in advance

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Wondering if TL has any two frame punishes other than Dair? Haven't been able to land a tilt which would be ideal. Thanks in advance
Boomerang and Bomb work but they take a while. Depending on the character you're versing and where they grab the ledge from, Jab 1 and F-tilt can work, and then in extreme cases it might be possible for F-smash and D-tilt to work too. We don't have any fleshed out data on this atm though, sorry.

Crucible

Smash Apprentice
NNID
4evrsmash
Boomerang and Bomb work but they take a while. Depending on the character you're versing and where they grab the ledge from, Jab 1 and F-tilt can work, and then in extreme cases it might be possible for F-smash and D-tilt to work too. We don't have any fleshed out data on this atm though, sorry.
No worries, will keep experimenting lol thanks

Top Bottom