• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
As the Jedi continue to argue among themselves, they take no notice of the man on the rooftop across the street. Through the macrobinoculars built into his helmet, he scours the crowd for his target until he spots them, standing alone and in clear line of sight. Perfect and vulnerable.

He steadies his gun. A difficult shot from this distance, but not for him. It's always a pleasure to kill a Jedi.

Hi golden.
How exactly? Jango fits with his supposed Blaster ability and he claimed to be doing a kill toDay.
Because if we believe bars check it said he is Jedi. Which is interesting

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
The shot rings out.

It takes all by surprise, and before they even know what's happened, @ShinyLegendary / BarDulL BarDulL falls limp to the floor.

AHSOKA TANO

An up and coming young Padawan, Ahsoka is a quick learner and a trusting person. She always tries to see the good in people.

Your Allegiance is to the JEDI
Alignment Checks come up as LIGHT
Your Lightsaber is GREEN

"You have much to learn, my young padawan."
NIGHT ACTION - LIGHT
You are only a Padawan, and as such it is a good idea to stick with a seasoned Jedi Master for
protection. Each night, you may stick with another Jedi. All actions used against you will be
used against the Master you're staying with instead. If either of you are attacked during the
night, you can join forces to fight off the attacker together. Be careful not to put your trust
in a Sith.

"Always in motion, the future is."
DAY ACTION - LIGHT
Once per game, during the day phase, if a player currently has the majority lynch votes against
them, you can see their future and check their allegiance. You may be able to change their fate,
or cement it.

POWERED UP: Once per game, for 5 Force Points, you can use this skill on a player with a
plurality of votes cast against them. You may use both versions of this skill once per game each.

You have 6 FORCE POINTS at your disposal.

WIN CONDITION: All threats to the Jedi Order have been eliminated.

The day continues, and will end in 24 hours on 10/4 at 6pm PST.

Pokechu Pokechu #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier @GoldenYuiitusin Z25 Z25 Moydow Moydow AlphaSSB AlphaSSB Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa @Shishœ

D

Deleted member

The shot rings out.

It takes all by surprise, and before they even know what's happened, @ShinyLegendary / BarDulL BarDulL falls limp to the floor.

AHSOKA TANO

An up and coming young Padawan, Ahsoka is a quick learner and a trusting person. She always tries to see the good in people.

Your Lightsaber is GREEN

NIGHT ACTION - LIGHT
You are only a Padawan, and as such it is a good idea to stick with a seasoned Jedi Master for
protection. Each night, you may stick with another Jedi. All actions used against you will be
used against the Master you're staying with instead. If either of you are attacked during the
night, you can join forces to fight off the attacker together. Be careful not to put your trust
in a Sith.

DAY ACTION - LIGHT
Once per game, during the day phase, if a player currently has the majority lynch votes against
them, you can see their future and check their allegiance. You may be able to change their fate,
or cement it.

POWERED UP: Once per game, for 5 Force Points, you can use this skill on a player with a
plurality of votes cast against them. You may use both versions of this skill once per game each.

Pokechu Pokechu #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier @GoldenYuiitusin Z25 Z25 Moydow Moydow AlphaSSB AlphaSSB Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa @Shishœ

Well, I got to go watch Stranger Things. GG.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The shot rings out.

AHSOKA TANO

Your Lightsaber is GREEN

NIGHT ACTION - LIGHT
in a Sith.

DAY ACTION - LIGHT
or cement it.

So how did they get multiple uses?
Does that power up skill do it? The wording is weird here. Ideas anyone?

D

Deleted member

Oh now that’s scary.

It has to be a mafia day kill then. No way is there another viligante.

Golden if you don’t mind me asking who’s your character?
I've said before, but I'm Plo Koon.

I carry a Blaster and a Thermal Detonator.
....or I did carry the latter.

Someone else has it now, unbeknownst to them. :p

D

Deleted member

I'm surprised it took this long for the Dynamic Duo to get shot.
I'm willing to believe you for now Golden, someone better blow up toDay though.

Do wonder if Jango is 3P or Mafia though

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Interesting so you’ll be alive by the end of the day right? If so I’ll have have to send you a pm

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I guess Jango had a bounty on Ahsoka, rip I made it public :c
If that is true they would be a third party.

Which i suppose is possible but that makes this more complicated if we still have a third party and mafia

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Wait let me get this straight was it golden who fired or Pokechu?
Also if I'm right is that a day vig lyncher?! That's really cool but also a little broken...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ok I think it’s time I help try and save the town.

As I said before I’m Cin Drallig. Head Jedi temple guard

But for my skill. I can disable life sabers at night for 3 force points. I have 14 points.

I haven’t used my skill yet but now that the suspects are down I think it’s time I taking suggestions

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Moydow maybe?
Moydow and nabe have my suspicions. With what kon was saying and the fact shiny and bar are dead, I think nabe could be behind it. We haven’t seen a silencer since and I doubt if they exist it was a one time use or that it would be used day one.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332

I'm surprised it took this long for the Dynamic Duo to get shot.
I'm willing to believe you for now Golden, someone better blow up toDay though.

Do wonder if Jango is 3P or Mafia though
He is Jango, what he meant was that he used the thermal detonator already, but apparently it doesn't blow up till the end of the phase. Thermal Detonators are bounty hunter staple, after all.

Nabe if you really are Mace, get to it.

D

Deleted member

He is Jango, what he meant was that he used the thermal detonator already, but apparently it doesn't blow up till the end of the phase. Thermal Detonators are bounty hunter staple, after all.

Nabe if you really are Mace, get to it.
Organizing an "easy" kill on your end to cover your own ass, Mr. Fett?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Organizing an "easy" kill on your end to cover your own ***, Mr. Fett?
Mostly joking, it anything Fett is 3rd party and we have to focus on mafia first and formost.
I'm Shaak Ti, it's either you or Pokechu Pokechu , Pokechu did say he could duel during the day, though, as I mentioned even before Fett showed up. So if its really not you it's pokechu.

D

Deleted member

Think about it.

I claimed Plo Koon.
Not a single one of you has counterclaimed.
I was confirmed Jedi by check.

Explain how I'm not Plo Koon, then?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Think about it.

I claimed Plo Koon.
Not a single one of you has counterclaimed.
I was confirmed Jedi by check.

Explain how I'm not Plo Koon, then?
Yeah rereading it seems more likely its pokechu, the thermal detonator is just throwing me off as it's such a bounty hunter thing, y'know. which also makes LoneKonWolf right with the scumslip.

D

Deleted member

Why exactly is Plo Koon using blasters and detonators? Does your PM go into it at all? @GoldenYuiitusin
I am described as a seasoned Jedi who follows the rules of the Order unless they get in my way.
And that I am a skilled marksman, which is a rarity of the Order. Even going as far as saying I secretly carry a Blaster.

The Detonator though? No given explanation.
I just have/had a Detonator.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Who was it yesterday that said we can sort out the two role blockers today? Because the fact one of them is dead is shady imo.

Golden also feels good because he’s been inactive but seems to be keeping up with posts.

Mainly inactive? I’ve been more active then golden lol
I mean I would say usually they were.

I tried to contribute thoughts where I had them. There just wasn't much for me to add or say most of the time.

I say Golden is worth a check or Moydow. They are feeling scummy to me.
So basically I almost screwed over town, sounds about right. :/

Anyways, Thirdkoopa, Moydow, Golden are all probably worth a check.
What's the votecount looking like?
Maybe they didn’t fully trust opossum or just took a guess on who to protect?

Also we need to come to a consensus on who to check today.

I’m still thinking golden but what’s everyone else have to say?
I'd rather clear up the second roleblocker wine, but if you all want to check me, sure

Vote: Golden; I'll change if necessary
Before votes began coming in on Golden, he was mentioned as a potential cop target by Z25, Fire, and Bard, then voted for by Koops. If Golden is a godfather or had his alignment result doctored in some way, Z25 and Koops especially got things moving on that copping. At the time, a non-zero amount of doubt was cast on Golden for being a second claimed roleblocker, so if they knew he would turn up as Jedi, that would be a good opportunity to force a clear.

If Gold's detonator doesn't follow up with a scum kill like he mentioned, then we need to take that possibility very seriously.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
How did Kon confirm that you have a detonator?
Kon is claiming traitor and had someway to tell who was mafia so he could request to join them if I understand correctly. He’s saying he believed pokechu was mafia and had them reject his request which means he loses his win condition

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Lets not forget Pokechu claimed to have a "day dueling ability" during the night. Nabe did he also tell you this info?

#HBC | Nabe

Kon is claiming traitor and had someway to tell who was mafia so he could request to join them if I understand correctly. He’s saying he believed pokechu was mafia and had them reject his request which means he loses his win condition
I'm talking about Golden's detonator. Kon said that he confirmed "both abilities" of Golden's -- how? Detonator is claimed by Golden as a Day ability and one-shot.

#HBC | Nabe

Lets not forget Pokechu claimed to have a "day dueling ability" during the night. Nabe did he also tell you this info?
Yes. But Chu claimed that he started a duel during the Day, not a Daykill. I don't know why scum!Chu would have claimed Day-duel when his ability was a Daykill and he couldn't actually prove the Day-duel.

Top Bottom