• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the person below True or False game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
False (on the brick building thing, long story short, Brick buildings are ridiculously unstable and fall apart easily in an earthquake, just like how mobile homes get ripped apart by a low F-scale Tornado)

Next person doesn't need me to simplify the risk of a brick building anymore.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
false if you looked at the begging you see a green kirby with a ridley cap thats what causes the earthquake with pure awesome

next person sees it to

Charizard92

Smash Champion
False (I am doing quite well, thank you)

next person thinks Mewtario should check out the vending machine thread.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Yes, but most people new to the smash boards are either ridiculed or made to look insane. I got the second one out of the stage legality discussion on banning Norfair. When the tide shifted against Norfair, I came back to essentially say told ya so.

Next person has personally checked out the post where I said "Told ya so!" in the stage legality discussion.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
why do you constantly forget to put up something for the next guy to respond. The vending machine in the thread ran out of those notes due to this.

Next person has saved a thread.

Frown

poekmon
True. Her voice in Mario Kart is ******** as well. "oh yeah."

On the other hand, false. Where the hell did Bowser get eight children? And WHY doesn't Peach fight back?

Next peson thinks Donkey Kong sounds ******** in Mario Kart Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom