• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the person below True or False game

Status
Not open for further replies.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Next person has noticed that The Dinkoman and Mewtario had their own little f***ing post n spam party.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Don't really pay attention yet he's one of my mains if racing games even have mains.

Next person thinks racing games do have mains.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
True.
To determine who would be in the finals (which determined the best music track in Brawl), Gerudo Valley and King Dedede's Theme challenged each other. The winner (the one with the most votes) would move on. Both tracks were caught advertised in the Brawl Character discussion, so both of them cheated. Now, both of them are either disqualified or must tie (in order to do a revote day).
GV was accused of fanboys about 5 days ago, I should have known some songs cheated!

Next person realized that GV was advertised in the Link, Toon Link, Ganondorf, and Zelda Brawl Character Discussion forums. (King Dedede's Theme was advertised in only one forum)

peeup

Smash Lord
False. But if what you say is true, I say dedede theme should win. Less cheat=win.

Next person thinks that K.K. Slider, Flatzone 2, or Attack should have been in the finals.

peeup

Smash Lord
False. 75m, though is pretty bad for competitive play.

The next person has been to my Secret Code thread (advertisement)

peeup

Smash Lord
lol first you don't make a wish, and now this? *sigh* *try the code again*

next person is watching what i'm watching on TV

peeup

Smash Lord
false. I didnt watch the link.

Next person will never post a link again because I won't go to it. *please be mewtario*

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Thankfully true, but I posted for above.

Next person hates it when someone posts in front of them before finishing.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
False

Next person will fear living in a brick building in most parts of the country once I'm done talking about earthquakes (and tornadoes)

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
False. (fear will not strike me like a ton of bricks) wow, you cut me off *angry face*
True.

Next person hasn't voted in 'Best of the Best Music' thread. (I'm looking at you Charizard92, oh, and make sure that you read some posts before casting your vote, something unfortunate has happened)

XACE-K

Smash Master
I voted before. I hate it now because nobody agrees with me.

Next person thinks Weegee is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom