• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the person below True or False game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
No...Offense?
Next person is a follower of Missingno Show (I wanna count up my fans and present them to someone as a joke)

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
True?
The Stick Figures On Crack series, as started by PivotMasterXD, was so popular, that others copied the video series or made their own versions. One day, PivotMasterXD was supposably hacked, and a fake file, PivotMsterXD, was made immediatly during his dissapearance and claimed that he made those vids. The fake username was eventually banned, PivotMasterXD recreated his accound, and recreated the SFOC series.
This is where it stands now.

Next person will not make the joke about me 'saying a mouthful', like in Arby 'n' the chief episode 1.

majora_787

Smash Hero
True.

Next person hates people who call one sentence of bias and another of flaming a decent argument, and personally think it's a load of BC.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
False

Next person can come up with a reason why Ridley's size isn't enough to keep him out of smash.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
true

because with ridley in the game kirby would take his powers and destroy the universe

next person knows the real reason ridley is not a playable character in brawl

Charizard92

Smash Champion
True

He is so large he would break the gameplay as we know it (like allowing Kirby to destroy the Universe [that he's in])

Next person can come up with a better reason why Ridley should be in.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
False

Next person has a reason that isn't a few words (and Stupid) why Ridley's size isn't enough to kick him out.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
False (I don't even know who you are)

Next person feels Kind of sad for the last guy who can't come up with a good reason to counteract Ridley's size (I kind of do, but I have too, he'd break the gameplay).

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
True.

you can spell my name cause its up in my profile box

next person thinks my ridley kirby avatar is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom