• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the person below True or False game

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Falcon Poop: Basically a rewinded video of THE anime Falcon Punch, so it looks like Falcon is running away. Add some DINNER, Mama Luigi, Blasting Dodongos, Squdalaa, Toasters, and OVER 9000, and you've already got 1,500,000 hits thar.

NP thinks I get my funny from drugs.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
True, and it was a ****ty song to begin with.

The next person hates that ******** song/fad with the SSBB characters doing a dance with their hands at their heads (I forgot the name)

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
False-ish A simplistic, casual game I know little about except that it was the subject of a very amusing Zero Punctuation review.

The next person can count in binary.

XACE-K

Smash Master
True especially when you're graduating that year and it doesn't matter which is happening to me next month.

Next person is 16 years or older.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I celebrate everyday with Ike being my main. The reason Captain Falcon is on the bottom of my posts is because he's awesome.

Next person likes TheGlitchMaster's location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom