• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the person below True or False game

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
True

Next person hates the remixed Norfair theme in Brawl and wishes the original Lower Norfair theme would be in Brawl instead.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
True. The great Julius Caesar.

The next person knows that I just googled the answer.

D

Deleted member

Paradox? In that case...no.

The next person has seen a fourth-dimensional shape.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
False.

nope, maining Marth, Falco and PT

The next person will answer false. (try to figure that one out)
I did that already a few days ago, so people know how to answer it.

Next person has done a triple kill in a free-for-all match with a single attack on brawl wifi against anyone (still have the replay of a game & watch judgement 9 triple kill)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
what is "smart"? never heard of the word.

False, puffball pride.

Next person hates all space animals, and thinks that they should all drive off off the level and die in their multitudinous Landmasters.

puff ball as in kirby or jiggs?

And there is a video on youtube that has a fox vs. a wolf on yoshi's island melee. the outcome is funny and involves wolf's final smash. I would post the link but youtube has problems loading at the moment...

Next person has seen this video.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
false have to see it first (if it the one fom the original pokemon games then ill pass)

next person thinks snake dosent deserve to be in brawls (not saying that I think that and all *puts on flame shield*)

Dime

Smash Journeyman
False i have a foihaposfhajfasdfhkjvbhlkjavnr

The person below me will actually take the time to figure out what one letter I removed from Frown’s keyboard mash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom