• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the person below True or False game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
False. I do know who it is though.. Or atleast have a good guess.

The next person is a Forum Games oldie.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
False. Nothing like fsmashing or ftilting a whorenadoing MK with Ike.

Next person knows their MU with MK.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
True and false.. Played with Master Hand years before the glitch. (Action Replay > having to use glitches)
No real reason to use him competitively since he sucks. Apart from being unkillable without stamina mode/code.

The next person is the king of sealions.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
False, though I would love to play foosball with ya. Our corporate office has foosball tourneys every so often, and they're a blast! :D

Next person loves playing foosball too!

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
False. There is nothing wrong with what they do and I do not see a problem with it.

The next person has Never Heard of the Legend of Zelda series. (You have to answer false here, I mean come on you can not seriously be a member of this website and not heard of it.)

Tacel

Smash Lord
True, sadly.

The next person is going to get both Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time 3DS ASAP.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
True, but I actually thought it was cool when you first posted it.

Next person isn't wearing a shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom