• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the person below True or False game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Don't use either one, so I'll just say false.

and lol at the irony:

I find it depressing that you try time and time again to be intelligent, yet you fail each time. ;_;
Funny thing is that is exactly what I try to do. I try to make statements that look like a smart person posting, but the logic is flawed. I post joke posts like that all the time. I just find it fun doing that. The only 'logic flaw' post that I have done that was not done purposefully was the game mix-up post I did in the question thread.

I guess you could say I have a strange sense of humour :p

ANYWAYS...

Next person has also included a logic flaw in their posts purposefully for fun at least once before :p

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
a few times...

the next person likes watching ed edd n' eddy.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
false, i like Captain Melonhead, though ed is REALLY funneh, lol :)...

the next person has seen the ed edd n' eddy movie.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
False, I've heard of the tv show but never seen it.

I just speak like this, hm? You're going to judge me to be acting 'smart' just because I talk? I think somebody is getting a little frustrated.
By the way, you take bait easily.
/Picardfacepalm
no, I just like making people think I'm crazy. I do stuff like that all the time. This being the forum games, it makes perfect sense to do it here. Basically the "I try to do something but fail" statement is exactly what I try to do, and your post basically said I succeeded :p

Next person is doing something else as they are typing right now (eating, reading a book, doing a puzzle, doing homework, etc).

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Gauge? I'll say false because I'm not sure.

The next person thinks it was a good time for me to start using avatars with something else than Dedede. (I've had him in my avatars in one way or another since before last Christmas atleast)

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
flase, in my opinion, you should have used the dedede sprite again...

the next person likes watching those "for 10 minutes" videos on youtube.

no, I just like making people think I'm crazy. I do stuff like that all the time. This being the forum games, it makes perfect sense to do it here. Basically the "I try to do something but fail" statement is exactly what I try to do, and your post basically said I succeeded :p
Oh well, make people think you're stupid, it's your choice.

True. Especially the Navi one.

Hey! Listen! The next person thinks badly of Navi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom