• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the person below True or False game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

False.

Next person thinks I went overboard with my post.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
Flase...

the next person knows that...

(singing)

There's a Hole in the Bottom of the Sea!
There's a Hole in the Bottom of the Sea!!
There's a Hole...
There's a Hole...
There's a Hole in the Bottom of the Sea!!!

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
FALSE
I don't now

Next person would rather have good turning and acceleration with low speed and drift. Turn:****** Accel:******* Speed:** Drift:**

True or False

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
False.

The next person has broken a bone (chicken bones etc. don't count, I'm talking about your own bones) more than once in his/her life.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
False, my "baseball stats" are:

Play Baseball:
Don't Play Baseball: ##########

The next person could be described perfectly with this video.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
False, I knew it already.

The next person doesn't want to answer this question, but does so anyway.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Yes its true, I make my on Sonic Comics, MB COMICS.

The next person's Soccer stats are

Offense
Speed *****
Kick Speed *****
Kick Power ***
Passing ***

Defense
Speed *****
Block ******

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
False, I don't have stats.

The next person is a videogame character, and does indeed have stats to everything he does.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
False, but I call H1N1 "Hini", because it's much easier than spelling out "H-One-N-One"
Edit:
And because I know that someone would ask; No, "hini" does not mean anything in Finnish

The next person doesn't like me. :(

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
false. dead wrong. you suck at this game. I hate you so much.

The next person is also making a glorious return to forum games after a multiple month hiatus, like me.

Hmmm... that's too specific.

The next person hasn't been on Forum games for a while.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Oh so True! Oh I love my two decks :)

Next person has a "very mature and grownup terribleness", or can identify where that quote comes from :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom