• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the person below True or False game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
That's a bit of a tweener. At most times, I hate spam, especially if it's just pointless. But, some funny spamming is okay, sometimes.

Next person is a Vampire fanatic, like myself.

Yaya

Smash Champion
True. Hopefully she sucks so bad in this game.

Next Person hasn't decided on a main yet.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Sigh... Bomberman FTW, Brawler or not...

(Oh, and @ Ryudo Sama: I meant spam as in food.)

Next person wanted a random character in Brawl, like Boo or Blooper...

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
false, chillidog ftl :(

next person has pjs they wear (like the actual sets you buy, rather than a random tshirt like me lol) when they go to bed.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Whuzzat??? False.

Next person will be all like "OMFG J00 N00BL3T HAXX0RZ U DUN NO WUT AMERICAN IDOL IZ?!111!", or a hopefully more civil form of that. ^^;

Yaya

Smash Champion
False.

Next Person Knows that to get to Glitch City you surf on the coast of Cinnibar Island.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
True

Next person knows that the only way to unlock Togepi in the Red & Blue versions is to capture both Missingno and M on the shores of Cinnabar Island and to save the game promptly afterwards.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
not me.
next person will agree that the real glitch city is when you do the following:
To get there go into the Safari Zone and go up to the house then back down out of the Safari Zone and say No to the question. Then go back out again and say No. Then save your game and turn it off. Then turn it back on and go out of the Safari Zone. This time the man won't ask you the question. Keeping going down until he asks you if you want to go in. Say No and go out the door. Next go to Cinnibar City and keep surfing on the coast for a little while then you'll hear Pa say Ding Dong. Then you will be tranported to the Safari Zone. Then go out and you'll be in Glitch City. You can catch high level Tentacools and Tentacruel here, and you can surf of the ground. But be careful, you can get trapped in here, well FOREVER. to get out just Fly out with one of your Pokemon."

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
false, melee would be fair without glitches...and we cant have that now can we?

the person below me got offended by that statement

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
True. I posted in the Ashley and Mog threads. Internet is serious business.

Next person has gone paintballing before. =o)

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
False. I'm not a #337 h4x0r. =o(

Next person thinks Google will one day rule the world with an iron fist and enslave the majority of the human race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom