• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Perfect Stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Alright, so I've been thinking about this one for a while, and I think I've designed the perfect Brawl stage!

I've made a list of what this stage will include, and why it will be the ultimate choice for tournaments.

-No hazards like background characters
-It's small, so nobody can run away from you.
-It stays in one place the entire time.
-No platforms to get in the way of combos
-No items of any kind.
-No pillars or anything similar
-No excessive background animations. These are way too distracting for players anyway.
-No music, so the players can fixate themselves completely on the game.
-No floor-boards, which can lead to rash uses of glitch-techniques.

So, without further ado, here it is! My stage!

No thanks are necessary.

Talendime

Smash Ace
I love you.. this is the perfect way to say 'shut the **** up' to all those "tourney" *****es..

So what would you call it?

Puffin

Smash Apprentice
Oh please. Some casuals are ridiculous. Tournament players may actually think that a battle of skill is more fun, not to mention that they play for MONEY. Ken has won somewhere around $50k on Smash. How would you like to lose a multi-thousand dollar tournament to a random occurance?

I emphasized money a bit much. To make it clear, I actually find it more fun to play on plainer stages. To think that not everybody has exactly the same tastes as you! Shocking.

maxieman

Smash Ace
I still think using the stage editor to make 2 blocks on opposite sides of the stage would be the ultimate tourny stage lol

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
ironically, it seems everyone here is approving of this stage, I don't what it could be but it sure seems interesting

Dragothel

Smash Journeyman
meta knight would rule this stage...gliding+multiple jumps+good special moves
True, Flying people like pit, meta, and Charizard would have an avantage

and for that matter, if theres no floor, where would Pokemon Trainer stand?

Thedude3445

Smash Apprentice
T.T Why does everyone bash the tournament players? Like Puffin said, they play for MONEY. Would you want to risk $500 (x1.2 more in euros, I believe) trying to jump through Icicle Mountatin? Hey, I'm glad wavedashing and other techniques are gone, so that I can be a bit higher in skill on Brawl's start, but bashing, for WHAT reason?

This would be a cool stage idea if you started on the top, and people have to toadstool jump and Up-B (GCN) to try and save themselves from touching the bottom and being KOed.

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
Some casual players are so... lol

People like the TC and others posting here make me laugh :), thx guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom