• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peanut Gallery [Diddy Board Social]

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol wow really? No mention for me at all? I mean, I know I had ally round 1 bracket at last apex but I did get there and take him to game 3.

But whatever its fine Floridians not from south Florida get ignored so ill show you kids what's really up

:phone:

Player-1

Smash Legend
Dunno if I'll go to Apex, depends on if I can get there and stay there for a better price than what I estimated

Zinoto, team with me at Apex if I do go, it'd be a broken team

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sucks. hope you can make it

I know I'll be there. it'll be probably like $400 for me as well, without any food, so probably like 600-700 if I include another times square trip. Should be fun

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
sorry that I did not include you GDX
Let me say that again

WE Have
ADHD,Zinoto,GDX and (Player-1?)

and awww no Gnes:(

but If I am right Suinoko from Japan goes =D

tibs7

Smash Champion
yo zinoto that tourny. was there stream recorded? If so post away :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
booked my apex plane ticket today

also, hopefully I can get a stream at my tourney this saturday. If i can, it'll be at twitch.tv/gamedragonx

Zinoto

Smash Lord
yo zinoto that tourny. was there stream recorded? If so post away :)

Wow, I completely missed this question the first time you asked lol sorry about that. I don't think anything, but maybe my match vs. M@v was recorded and even then I don't know where it is on YT. I'll look for any matches, but for now I wanna say that none were recorded.

Vega4

Smash Ace
booked my apex plane ticket today

also, hopefully I can get a stream at my tourney this saturday. If i can, it'll be at twitch.tv/gamedragonx
Get the stream :)
That would make the tournament way more hyppe, and I want to see your performance.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
The stream relies on if I can get he internet working. It's a LAN center so it shouldn't be a problem

It also relies on if I can get a 2nd laptop for my brackets. I don't like streaming and brackets on the same computer. My comp can handle it just fine, personal preference thing

Player-1

Smash Legend
well by the sounds of it you're kind of unsure if they'll bring it, you have like 50+ ppl going or something, surely one of them can guarantee you another laptop

Player-1

Smash Legend
I lost to seibrik 2-1. I took game 1 solidly, game 2 was on halberd last stock last hit, game 3 was ps1 last stock last hit.

Then lost to master raven's MK. I SDed twice game 1 but they were both high percent SDs so it wasn't too bad, but I has the less both times. Game 2 was kind if dumb because I had a pretty big lead but I hit while he had a banana in his hand into my banana and had the guaranteed win but MK randomly dropped his banana after the hit so I just slipped, he got up grabbed me and just put me offstage and I lost :/

C.J.

Smash Master
Such a nice person P1 is. Super sad we didn't get to play :(
Probably going to try to go to waba just for him, reflex, and P3

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I lost to seibrik 2-1. I took game 1 solidly, game 2 was on halberd last stock last hit, game 3 was ps1 last stock last hit.

Then lost to master raven's MK. I SDed twice game 1 but they were both high percent SDs so it wasn't too bad, but I has the less both times. Game 2 was kind if dumb because I had a pretty big lead but I hit while he had a banana in his hand into my banana and had the guaranteed win but MK randomly dropped his banana after the hit so I just slipped, he got up grabbed me and just put me offstage and I lost :/

Rough, what place did you end up getting? And did Seibrik go :metaknight:?

Player-1

Smash Legend
Ya seibrik went all MK, I think I got 9th, gdx got 9th too, DRN and mampam got 13th, biglou got 7th. Dfear got 17th I think. I was highest placing solo diddy tho (well gdx maybe too idk if he went all diddy). And only diddy to best shaky, shaky beat both biglou and mampam

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I went all diddy in singles. Only wario was used for dubs

Edit: I did go wario game 2 against Ky my first round in singles. so one game :laugh:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
The bracket pools are really small, but I see you stayed in winners the whole way through good job. Who'd you beat there (besides Shaky, that's the only one I can make out lol).

LOE1

Smash Lord
damn, zinoto bein nice
was expecting a flame war when i got here :denzel:

Player-1

Smash Legend
Well it was funny cuz shaky was telling biglou he wanted to play me cuz diddy is free for him since no diddy knows the MU and he did and would get money on beating me

Well...:awesome:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea I do not know the ness matchup. I havn't played shaky in like a year and a half though, so i dunno how it would go now.

Mampam

Smash Ace

i lost to biglou and shaky

big lou, i 1 stock like 80%'d him game 1

game 2 i had like a 50% lead when he was at like 130% and i dropped like 3 kill opportunities..... and lost

game 3 i made like a 60% come back, it went to the last 10 seconds with me at 200+
him at like 168% i had to go off stage to make something happen, and he used the slow get up when i up b'd to the ledge

i have NO IDEA what to do vs ness with diddy, although p1's advice kept him from 3stocking me like last time XD, it was like 2 stock high

man...... us diddy mains dropping guaranteed 2-0 wins >__<

Player-3

Smash Hero
hunter you got lucky, diddy ness is like 90:10 diddy kongs favor unlike marth:ness, thats the only reason shaya lost that matchup is pretty even

Top Bottom