• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Palm Trees (10 dollar donations for chops' ticket)Updated!!!!!

PB&J

Smash Hero
So ive been playing people lambchops told me to play. And im like i know fl was already technical but this is getting out of hand..im mean to random fox player 101 to random falco cat killer 3000 . they are like extremely technical and some of them are even really smart too.

So many undergorund players here..now for the palm tree story

yesterday me and chops took the bus to play some smashers he know..y did we see like literlyy 20 prertty girls on the bus..im like what pretty girls takes the bis these days..so im like the girls are like the palm trees down here.. there are so many

so me and chops starting calling the girls palm trees..how do people who live in this state not have girlfriends and y is there so many technical players like uuaa. and if u dont know who uuaa is top reading this now..because he is just as technical as colbol.

so fl has like so many pretty girls here and im loving it..just wanted to share my story..peace

so when u see technical players..its the palm trees..when u see pretty girls its the palm trees..

so me and chops were just talking about going to genesis and we said ..i wonder what its going to feel like traveling back in time and feeling three hours younger..lol

Lambchops going to genesis-
as u can see out of all the people in fl going to genesis . lambchops is still short to buy his plane ticket

so..im like not agn..we need to bring the best of the best to genesis from each state and chops is one of those people..so im like if i can get people to donate at least 10 dollars each we can raise some money for him to go

we all know how good chops is in smash and we all know him and colbolwill reck teams and singles if they go

so im asking for is like minimum 10 dollar donations for lambchops to get to genesis and if its a big deal ili know he will pay u back..ticket prices are going up so any time soon will be nice..we will be at brawl gigs this sat or we will bein south fl til then..pm me or him..or call my phone

631-484-0733

thanks for reading the longest post i ever made

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
So ive been playing people lambchops told me to play. And im like i know fl was already technical but this is getting out of hand..im mean to random fox player 101 to random falco cat killer 3000 . they are like extremely technical and some of them are even really smart too.

So many undergorund players here..now for the palm tree story

yesterday me and chops took the bus to play some smashers he know..y did we see like literlyy 20 prertty girls on the bus..im like what pretty girls takes the bis these days..so im like the girls are like the palm trees down here.. there are so many

so me and chops starting calling the girls palm trees..how do people who live in this state not have girlfriends and y is there so many technical players like uuaa. and if u dont know who uuaa is top reading this now..because he is just as technical as colbol.

so fl has like so many pretty girls here and im loving it..just wanted to share my story..peace
Am I part of this group haha? Random technical smashers haha.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I want to point out that there is a direct connection between the number of beautiful women in a state, and the technical skill with fingers that the men in the state have.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
defenition of technical is every fox player or falco player in fl that can combo pretty good and uuaa is extremely techinical..crispyone is tech but really smart...umm there are so many others too

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
wat? wat? waaat?

defenition of technical is every fox player or falco player in fl that can combo pretty good and uuaa is extremely techinical..crispyone is tech but really smart...umm there are so many others too

hellz yeah nyuka! :lick:

chops ik you gotta focus on brawl this saturday but try playing me on a melee set up when you can >.<

- uuaa

PB&J

Smash Hero
he will play melee son..hes out for blood beleive me..um

anyway

as u can see out of all the people in fl going to genesis . lambchops is still short to buy his plane ticket

so..im like not agn..we need to bring the best of the best to genesis from each state and chops is one of those people..so im like if i can get people to donate at least 10 dollars each we can raise some money for him to go

we all know how good chops is in smash and we all know him and colbolwill reck teams and singles if they go

so im asking for is like minimum 10 dollar donations for lambchops to get to genesis and if its a big deal ili know he will pay u back..ticket prices are going up so any time soon will be nice..we will be at brawl gigs this sat or we will bein south fl til then..pm me or him..or call my phone

631-484-0733

thanks for reading the longest post i ever made

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
He should do what i'm doing and just camp for air tran standby the day before the tournament.

75 anywhere in the US, sometimes like 80 or 90, round trip thats 150-180. Personally if I can't get a ticket to genesis using that method than it's simply outside my budget and I just wont go.

PB&J

Smash Hero
so..polmex picked me up last night from my ex girl firends house in bradenton..on the way back to polmex's house we stop somewhere to get a copy of melee from some kid..then pomex is so happy he is driving with his knees and has melee in one hand and the memory card in the other..then out of nowhere he drops the melee disc out of the car..im like its probabaly broke now..crap

then we circle around and we cant find it..im like ..kets get out the car and search by foot..so thirty minutes later we finally find it..im like look at it..its not going to work..so we finally get to polmex's house and we play melee for like 5 hours straight to 6 am then we watch lion king..all in the name of melee

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
so..polmex picked me up last night from my ex girl firends house in bradenton..on the way back to polmex's house we stop somewhere to get a copy of melee from some kid..then pomex is so happy he is driving with his knees and has melee in one hand and the memory card in the other..then out of nowhere he drops the melee disc out of the car..im like its probabaly broke now..crap

then we circle around and we cant find it..im like ..kets get out the car and search by foot..so thirty minutes later we finally find it..im like look at it..its not going to work..so we finally get to polmex's house and we play melee for like 5 hours straight to 6 am then we watch lion king..all in the name of melee
Yeah that sounds like a story that Polmex would be in

Top Bottom