• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OTL Las Pictoras, TAKE 2! AAAAND ACTION!

Dev2000

Smash Lord
lol i <3 the rubicks cube. i can solve a 3x3 in about a minute and the 4x4 in about 4 minutes.
i can only solve a 3x3 lmao i dont have a 4x4 else i could solve it by now :p

I still have to post a picture of me i'll make one tomorrow or something

Edit: I made one just now, because i can. if you wanna know where i am Well i am on the head of my bed, next to that is my desk with my laptop on it, and at my feet is a TV + my wii yes its pretty relaxing living that way.

Link: http://i39.tinypic.com/2njx1k8.jpg
there will be taken better pictures soon

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm gonna outdo that with an uber cute Pika tshirt.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Teran is smexy. lol

Barge, I swear if you post one more pic I'll send hummingbirds to steal all your camera devices.

8Bitman

Smash Master
i dont know how to put a picture on here.... im mind-boggled:/

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Upload your picture from your computer onto an image hosting site such as photobucket, imageshack, etc.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Lol, I is a gangsta!

haha there's that sweater you were talkin about
Gangsta!

Teran is smexy. lol

Barge, I swear if you post one more pic I'll send hummingbirds to steal all your camera devices.
Yes. Hummingbirds are kunoichis. I've trained some to steal small things like Blackberrys and iphones.
LOL Kasey, only you could individually training Hummingbirds to pull off your evil schemes xD

Top Bottom