• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OTL Las Pictoras, TAKE 2! AAAAND ACTION!

Rawnie

Smash Champion
I thought they were sexy.....*sigh* ;-;
You don't kinda look like them, in a way I guess, but not really. Hard to explain. -__-

>__>

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
wow I love the scenery in the background, not sure about that person in the middle though lol :laugh:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
wow I love the scenery in the background, not sure about that person in the middle though lol :laugh:
The City of London says hello.

We steal your money.

We're better than you.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Yeah, you guys are baztards in London. There are bobbies at every corner because of you elegant ruffians.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah, you guys are baztards in London. There are bobbies at every corner because of you elegant ruffians.
Really?

I think you'll find it's to protect politicians and the Queen.

I mean, look at Obama's entourage, same thing. We have important people in Central London, and commoners always have to cause trouble. :mad:

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
America lacks royalty, and Obama is black. He is naturally not respected by most.

btw, I will be Queen of England one day. Start bowing down now and preparing for my coronation...or else you wil die.

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
lol lucky I live in boring County of Cornwall, never ever happens there, I mean everywhere in Uk gets snow and we don't :laugh:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm going to picture dump you guys for the <3.

Me messing around at Hailey's house before a show, I was being the ultimate scenester, right down to the pretentious talking about playing an instrument without knowing how to play. The people that play guitar will see what I mean.

CD Release Show Picture: Bassist, Drummer, Guitar/Vox one of our kids is missing :(

Me and Hailey

How I received my concussion

Putting in some work at a CT Tournament

Green Hat at a SYG Concert

My feminine side. Teran <3 :p

I was bored in class one day and our homeroom teacher decided to be late. Senior year in a nutshell

Me and my boy JDepp

The many faces of KevinM for you guys.

Top Bottom