• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The other Hip-Hop discussion thread *kuz attempting to make unbiased things is hard*

Niko45

Smash Master
So I wasn't feelin that Bobby Ray mixtape...kinda boring. I liked Gladiator with J Cole tho. I need somebody to hit me off with something good...

Anybody like the slaughterhouse album? Never heard it, but I'm a big fan of Royce and Budden so just curious. I had doubts about how they were all gonna mesh.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
Anybody like the slaughterhouse album? Never heard it, but I'm a big fan of Royce and Budden so just curious. I had doubts about how they were all gonna mesh.
the albums kinda meh. it has some standout tracks. listen to Sound Off and Microphone. Those are the only two i keep in rotation. I think they could've done better but it was only made in like a week. i don't really think they mesh though. it'd been better if they played off each others' verses from time to time. i give it a 3/5 : ).

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Tech N9ne
The Pharcyde
Nas
Kanye
Lupe
Eminem
Immortal Tech
Wu