• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
wow really hmm i really dont know who the HeLL you are but I would Money Match your for a 100 bucks... and please dont punk Out son!!

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
yo korn, if you want to get into tatsunoko hit me up, i have it w/ two sticks and i know a good bit about the game as far as combat/combo system, and a little bit on team dynamics...

and you guys are word up cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i will plan on having a smashfest friday... first official announcement good **** originals!

you guys are the chillest mofos in the boards!

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Deez is in Originals ? he's MD D: ...wth is going on

yo korn, if you want to get into tatsunoko hit me up, i have it w/ two sticks and i know a good bit about the game as far as combat/combo system, and a little bit on team dynamics...

and you guys are word up cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i will plan on having a smashfest friday... first official announcement good **** originals!

you guys are the chillest mofos in the boards!
I WANT TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!! IM GOING TO BUY ONE OR GET ONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

but I'll be busy this week.. but I can go out for the weekend!

I'm sure I'll play Saki, shes awesome D:

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
saki is awesome... i have been playing her a lot lately!

she is EASILY the best character against them robots, ok ryu might be better... haha!

ok, i am not sure what i work this weekend, but what i'm not working i'll play tatsunoko, its really not hard to convince me to play... since i run to people who wanna play... ehh... need more in my blood!

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
karas is the best character, but i don't know assists, and dhcs are really important.
dhc = cancelling from a super into another characters super
i don't even remember what assist she has... her charge super is amazing thats all i have to say, and she is slow, but she is so campy that you wait till they make a mistake and punish them.

with her i like roll, but i don't know if its a good teammate... i haven't found an amazing one for her, then again i just started playing her. will know soon!

if you like girls... i like all of the girl characters, Duranjo is the hardest though, so tough to figure out, and chun is just ****ed up good. will mm anyone w/ chun in my team.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
i play Chun and karas like omni...... i only started playing at chus tourney haha -.- but i got 9th so i just gotta get better combos in and such

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
karas is the best character, but i don't know assists, and dhcs are really important.
dhc = cancelling from a super into another characters super
i don't even remember what assist she has... her charge super is amazing thats all i have to say, and she is slow, but she is so campy that you wait till they make a mistake and punish them.

with her i like roll, but i don't know if its a good teammate... i haven't found an amazing one for her, then again i just started playing her. will know soon!

if you like girls... i like all of the girl characters, Duranjo is the hardest though, so tough to figure out, and chun is just ****ed up good. will mm anyone w/ chun in my team.
Swan girl is pretty broken too! D: lol

and I want to play as Roll, but seems like she's not that great.. maybe I was wrong but it's my opinion

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
you don't want to be in Originals, then we will always have to fight each other early in tourneys.... sadly lol

: (
*dies*

ok full tvc girl breakdown in my opinion in full detail, cause i'm bored at work:

Duranjo: Very good strong combos w/ good baroque possibilities, supers are weird don't know much, good striker, overall solid.
Jun the Swan: Amazing, what is bad about her? Two good supers, great ground chains, which means good baroque combos, amazing level three that is easy to combo into(even out of a SA1), and probably my favorite assist overall... great music too. overall amazing.
Chun-Li: If you think Chun isn't good... Infinites, amazing supers that can do all sorts of stuff, amazing air combos, level 3 that you can easily hit confirm or do a crazy combo, and the BEST striker in the game, wow @ DHCs too. overall... best ***** overall
Morrigan: Amazing rushdown, supers suck, baroque is great especially with the easy infinite if you can set it up. Good striker tho very practical, DHCs suck though... unless level 3 is good..... overall really fun hot normal Morrigan
Roll: Wow! Ok she is little for one thing, so hard to hit/combo. Great b&bs, her broom is too good(charge back, forward attack) her supers are amazing(all three broom, heal, and level three all goodz), and she has some of the silliest things... do the heal super while you bring in your partner, and some supers outlast the entire healing, so you get life back... and you can move roll to finish a combo. Little girl is awesome.
Saki: Ok slow on the ground, but she has those grenades and the projectile to keep opponents away. you can use the charge your gun super as a DHC which is good, you can do a b&b into the gun super and start camping again, her level 3 is tight but it is a counter. her charge shot also has an easy combo of... charge super... wait till standing C hits, standing C again, then crouching C, very good damage and you can get the damage easily... since they can't block it.

that isn't really a tutorial or anything official, but a quick blog about the tvc female cast from TurboGilman

Deez.

Smash Lord
To whom it may concern. I am not an Original. Have no part with any of the Originals. I'm not a Starter nor am i Honorary member.So all those people who kept *****ing about why they aren't a Original there you go spot just opened up for you.

PEACE!!!

Top Bottom