• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Original Midna for Brawl thread. (Debate the Wolf here!)

Midna In Brawl?

• Only Midna in Brawl!

Votes: 277 30.8%
  • Midna and Wolflink in Brawl!

Votes: 398 44.3%
  • I don't want Midna in there, period!

Votes: 89 9.9%
  • Just give me Wolflink sans Midna!

Votes: 30 3.3%
  • I really couldn't care less.

Votes: 105 11.7%

• Total voters

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
It's not that I have you on my ignore list, I just don't take PM's from people, I don't like it.
Look bro, I said some pretty harsh things to you and I just believe we got off on the wrong foot is all. I'm not like that at all and I don't like making enemies. So yeah I challenge you, lets start over and maybe we can even become compadres.

That and I'm sorry.:(

Oh and thanks Black Light.

On Topic: Personally I want Din (Triforce Goddess) to get in before Midna, but eh, either or is just fine with me.

Midna 4 Brawl

Black/Light

Smash Master
. . .Wow, thats the first time I have every seen someone even intertain the thought of "Din" being a character. . . .

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
True, true, but let's just say most of us found Midna a little more memorable than her. However, she might not be a bad fighter. She can dance, but that's pretty much it. :p

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
They were talking about Din the Oracle, you know, the one from Seasons? Although Midna could probably dance though...

I was bascially quoting Black/Light's last comment. That was I talking about.

626key

Smash Journeyman
They were talking about Din the Oracle, you know, the one from Seasons? Although Midna could probably dance though...
no coment,
I just came up with a problem, midna was changed back at the end of TP, but it wouldn't make sence for her not to fight in imp form
P.S. did any one know that skull kid was in TP, he was that little imp near the first dungeon that leads you to the master sword and place with the dominion rod

626key

Smash Journeyman
I'm one of the ones that would rather Midna be playable on her own. But at this point, I'd accept Midna + Wolf Link.
The only reason I think they should fight together is because they would have a more unique moveset, it's like Popo and Nana or Pikman and Olymar

Teeb147

Smash Legend
It doesnt make sense for wolf link to be in when Link is already there by himself. :S

Droogieb

Smash Apprentice
I think Wolf Link is a crutch that Midna doesn't need. Keep in mind TP Link IS ALREADY IN BRAWL. The SSE wouldn't make sense if TP Link and WOLF LINK were in. Honestly they should have given link a transformation for his down b, his bomb wouldn't really be missed.

PDawgy

Smash Journeyman
well maybe they wouldn't show both wolf link and normal link together at the same time in the SSE

...or maybe they could have a part in the sse where link transforms into wolf link with midna, cool:)

Teeb147

Smash Legend
here's an idea, how about midna on some sort of ghost wolf that's not actually link?? it would make everything work fine, and I'd be fine with it

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
Why does it matter... it doesnt have to make sence, snake fighting pikachu doesnt make sence...

So what if they are both a Link, how does that bother people, just forget about it... They arnt clones, thats what matters

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
well maybe they wouldn't show both wolf link and normal link together at the same time in the SSE
Right there. Either that, or they don't have to show Midna/Midna +Wolf Link in SSE because it wouldn't be the only way to unlock characters. People must understand the idea that Sakurai said about that online post is that he'll put most of the hidden characters in SSE, not all.

626key

Smash Journeyman
WOOT! WW Link DECONFIRMED!!! This gives Midna w/ Wolf Link a bigger chance wooh!! jkjk
as much as I would like to count that as a deconfromation (not a big fan of WW) in some ways its a bit of a confromation, If WW link wasn't in, they wouldn't bother making two trophys of him in different cloths

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
And Sheik has been confirmed (does look awesome too). Well, it does give Midna more of an edge of getting add in some way.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Midna for Brawl!

She's really the only logical Zelda character left. Vaati is plausible if WW Link is in, to represent the more " toon" side to the Zelda adventures, but I'd much prefer Midna over Vaati.

Top Bottom