• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the only good anime in the universe

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Is that pheonix wright being molested by a swarm of jigglypuff 5 seconds in? o.o

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Hey look it's Alzi!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vPzxHWre4M8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&start=198"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vPzxHWre4M8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&start=198" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sieg

Smash Champion
I was about to say, if that wasn't the storekeeper or the Initial D rip from Lucky Star then it wouldn't have been amazing. You got lucky. Also Gravity is an amazing song, I have like three versions of it.

Also I call bull**** on a Suzuki having more acceleration than an FD lol.

I know my anime. Why don't you just watch what you like. Reviews are ****.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
I was about to say, if that wasn't the storekeeper or the Initial D rip from Lucky Star then it wouldn't have been amazing. You got lucky. Also Gravity is an amazing song, I have like three versions of it.
I only knew one version existed..MUST FIND OTHERS
sometimes when i hear one piece.. i think about bikinis and such >.>

gurren lagann needs mention.
It's true, it does. Since Gurren Lagann believes in you which believes in it.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Gurren Lagann?

More like Hotoku no Ken. Or Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Most manly anime around.

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
Lol I got the Higurashi reference. I lol'd at the entire video.

Or Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Most manly anime around.
Never been able to watch that after I saw Luigi's final smash.

Hey look it's Alzi!
Lol'd.

One Piece, Naruto and Bleach suck.

Especially Naruto and Bleach. Mostly because I really can't be bothered watching 500 episodes of crap, so I really don't think I can put One Piece on that kind of level or disgust (I only watched shippuden and skipped the fillers of both Naruto and Bleach, so I didn't have to watch a billion episodes that way either).

---

My favourite animu?

Higurashi

Serial Experiments Lain

Ergo Proxy (I thought it was pretty cool, some people say the dialogue is somewhat constipated ,I agree, but I still love it)

FLCL

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Perhaps not the second season. Endless eight ruined it for me. Hurr)

Cowboy Bebop

Code Geass ( I don't blame people for hating it, but I thought it was cool. It still managed to be decent despite the annoying art, and being main stream. Kinda reminded me of V for Vendetta, and that's definitely one of my favourite Graphic Novels.)

Yotsuba (The only manga I can really read without doing myself in.)

Sieg

Smash Champion
Bleach is good for Soul society arc and the first movie.

Rest is ****.

I have too many good anime I've watched to list.

Just like what I like, hate what I hate.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Perhaps not the second season. Endless eight ruined it for me. Hurr)
read the books ;D

Jojo's manga >>> anime

Macross F, Gunbuster, Welcome to the NHK, EVA, Baccano, Death Note, Rozen Maiden and Mushishi are things I like that haven't been mentioned

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
nobody has mentioned fma. how disapoint.
needs more fma, death note, code geass, one outs, kaiji, gurren lagann, shuffle, KNGE, dbz, haruhi.

less lucky star.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Black Laggon, Clannad, Initial D, Hayate No Gotoku, Cowboy Bebop, Rurouni Kenshin, Kaiji, Death Note and Soul Eater are all amazing

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
FMA (especially brotherhood) feels like a bleach/naruto type anime done right. It's nothing special, and has it's really corny bits, which is mostly why I didn't put it in.

Also I don't read manga, I've read two western comics and some of yotsuba but that's about as far as I'll go.

The pictures won't move ):

Death Note was good too, but the last 9/10 episodes completely ruined it for me. They should have stopped it at ep 25.

I've head Mushi-shi is really good, though I haven't seen it myself.

I tried to watch gurren lagaan, but the phoney science stuff annoys me almost as much as the time I tried to watch The Core without killing myself (okay yeah, I probably wouldn't have known about that if I hadn't been told in the first place, but once you've been told it becomes difficult to watch).

I hated DBZ.

Also this need moar FLCL. Atomsk <3

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
I like Naruto, Bleach, Soul Eater, Deathnote and kinda one piece. One piece has a tendency to drag every arc on for too long. I guess I'm just impatient to sit through 500+ episodes. Stopped watching after 205. That's a lot when you go through 5 eps or so a day haha.

Didn't really like dbz that much and I guess Pokemon and Digimon count as ones I liked many years ago lol.

My anime list is too small. Suggest me good anime to watch please XD

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
imo abhishekh has **** opinions

also yakatate for god tier
lol iknow, Naruto is awesome.

brb watching new filler.

^ You better be only referring to Naruto, Bleach and One Piece there =P
Haven't seen Soul Eater, and I hated the last ten episodes of Death Note (first 25 were pretty cool).

But yeah.

I like my anime :< even if it is "mainstream"
Nothing wrong with mainstream. Though Naruto and Bleach are genuinely bad.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Haven't seen Soul Eater, and I hated the last ten episodes of Death Note (first 25 were pretty cool).
Soul Eater is a very unique anime, it has a lot of quirky characters and environments. To put it in really basic terms it's like Bleach but not ****, actually has an ending and is a hell of lot more awesome and funny to watch :)

kr3wman

Smash Master
I'm sorry guys, but Hokuto no Ken, JJBA (first three arcs) and Kinnikuman (last arc) are just on another level.

Top Bottom