• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

FrostByte

Smash Lord
By when I guess you mean where. This one's basically in the north part of London. Train is the easiest way to get there.

Also, Zelos>Kratos. He can't pull chicks for ***. He only had one and ended up killing her. pfft... lol

Aiko, Not sure if I can get to CHJ. If I get a ride, then I'll go.

Kiyoru

Smash Cadet
k, since my last question wasn't answered, I have another..

what time are these tournaments usually at? I'm really up for travelling to one now.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Lol ok north london i get it now, why does it say essex and surrey on the addresses, i want to come but im afraid of gettin stranded

craiigg

Smash Lord
Get someone to meet you at a well known station, note down their phone numbers etc.

Also, if you're gonna goto this, remember its a tiny percentage of anyone thats really good in the UK
I'd say just Charles Frost and Edwin are worth noting

No offence anyone lol but you know what i mean, and if you dont.. MM.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Err my IC's are poor because of Johns etc

Trying to learn abit of Relaunch and stuff

Also Ppro i aint gonna money match you because my 6 minutes isnt worth the 2 pounds ill probably lose when playing you

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Get someone to meet you at a well known station, note down their phone numbers etc.

Also, if you're gonna goto this, remember its a tiny percentage of anyone thats really good in the UK
I'd say just Charles Frost and Edwin are worth noting

No offence anyone lol but you know what i mean, and if you dont.. MM.
I took offense, I accept the MM.
Who do you play besides Falco anyway since your gonna beat PDOT with any of your chars lol and whos better you or VA?
£2..? and are you gonna still come to Spkz sometime?

Also Ppro i aint gonna money match you because my 6 minutes isnt worth the 2 pounds ill probably lose when playing you
Obv.

craiigg

Smash Lord
I took offense, I accept the MM.
Who do you play besides Falco anyway since your gonna beat PDOT with any of your chars lol and whos better you or VA?
£2..? and are you gonna still come to Spkz sometime?
okey dokey £2, i play falco, fox, Cf, marth, sheik, oh and ***** VA with my yoshi XDXD
me and VA are about equal, but i think he'd just beat me in tourny
yeah i am def when i have time etc =)
get to CHJ you flakers

VA

Smash Hero
Craiigg isn't nearly equal to me lol. He just doesn't like thinking I'm better. But w/e. You can call us equal craiigg.

craiigg

Smash Lord
Craiigg isn't nearly equal to me lol. He just doesn't like thinking I'm better. But w/e. You can call us equal craiigg.
are you on drugs LOL put aside your ego for one second i said nearly if it wasn't nearly equal then you winning would be consistant wouldn't it

silly boy no wonder your samus is rubbish, remember that ditto? good times

VA

Smash Hero
It just doesn't really make any sense to be saying this when you've been to the same amount of tournies yet never made it out of pools. You only think you can beat me because you hate my ego.

Listen up yo: I don't rank myself higher than I am. I know myself.

I think you're good, and I hope you'll make it out of pools. And stop quoting the **** matches you won, otherwise I'll start chatting about the four stocks.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
It just doesn't really make any sense to be saying this when you've been to the same amount of tournies yet never made it out of pools. You only think you can beat me because you hate my ego.

Listen up yo: I don't rank myself higher than I am. I know myself.

I think you're good, and I hope you'll make it out of pools. And stop quoting the **** matches you won, otherwise I'll start chatting about the four stocks.
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I like to see it as people having a joke around not only see the negative side lol.
Since you play fox Craiigg, you want to have a fox ditto MM for £1?

Win without using a projectile.
if he doesnt use lasers then thats a deal

craiigg

Smash Lord
robby lol i really dont care im havin a laugh, i know youre better than me you silly little girl i said nearly equal meaning our matches are really close meng chill your boots
you don't have to defend your skill lol whats smash without competitive banter

p.vanity, get out XC

prof, go for it. lol y'all have to remind me of these money matches at CHJ or at a fest =)

VA

Smash Hero
Our matches our close. I <3 craiigg. I just can't control my ego. It runs wild. btw we're winning teams at CHJ.

Spam-a-Lamb

Smash Journeyman
London, UK! its overrated, the weather is stupid,
Who the hell is you ngga? You aint winning jack (lol jk)

I just got back from taking a 3 month dump (Dont nobody go in there for 35......45...years!)

Whats been goin on with my london triggas? Is the pdot/chrisboi war still going on?

Does prof still look like riley?

Is my ngga frozen still playing them weird japgames and reluctant to play smash?

Whos the best nowadays?

I gotsta know

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
LOL prof does look riley lmao

chrisboi vs pdot has died down cos of no trashtalk

FrostByte

Smash Lord

I just got back from taking a 3 month dump (Dont nobody go in there for 35......45...years!)

Whats been goin on with my london triggas? Is the pdot/chrisboi war still going on?

Is my ngga frozen still playing them weird japgames and reluctant to play smash?

Whos the best nowadays?

I gotsta know
Well, since you finished with your business, are you and your nggas going to CHJ? I might need a ride if you are going.

Word is that Jo is getting married or something.

Retroking2000

Smash Master

Whos the best nowadays?

I gotsta know
you cant just come in here saying that wheres your decorum also most games come from *** ie smash
you and frostbyte stopping ni99Ai Its racist because you are white

Spam-a-Lamb

Smash Journeyman
London, UK! its overrated, the weather is stupid,
Word is that Jo is getting married or something.
HA. Who told you that? Nah I'm going to a big traditional wedding next sat so yeh.. Kola nut, okra soup, jelof rice everywhere ya know:D

Pdot you need to rekindle that feud with Chris, that was golden stuff.

you cant just come in here saying that wheres your decorum also most games come from *** ie smash

...i think...yep...it's YOU!! I remember now...
YOU are the reason I stopped checking the boards:| A vast majority of threads were filled with your rubbish so I was like "&%@# it!" From what I remember, you're good at smash, but apart from that you're a bit stupid (not being funny.) Your smash name is a different colour from everyone elses which, some would argue, makes you look "trendy"....but apart from that you're a bit stupid (not being funny.) You have over 1000 posts, which some would argue, makes you a "respectable member of the smash community"...but apart from that you're a bit stupid (not being funny.)

And I shall say what I like, NYIGGA!

Oh geez..please excuse my ngga moment TOS (i dunno what came over me.) Erm, don't I owe you money?

Chris Jericho

Smash Cadet
too true. everytime he posts you knows hes gonna be talking some variety of [neko-no-s***!] (maybe the glare from ure xxxl braces distort the colours you see but lamb is black dufas.)

craiigg

Smash Lord
LOL i ****ing love your posts spamasaur they make me smile
all that conviction followed by fluffy little chickys XDDD

on a side note, VA is right we is winnin dem teams

and i just sneezed that was awesome

FrostByte

Smash Lord
HA. Who told you that? Nah I'm going to a big traditional wedding next sat so yeh.. Kola nut, okra soup, jelof rice everywhere ya know:D
Making me hungry...

Where's the supermalt?

Look at what we did.

Came a long way from dirty ghetto kids.

Top Bottom