• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

VA

Smash Hero
Yes I am. I need to ask whether I can stay, I have to leave early to trek back to Reading otherwise.

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
Depending on the turnout i could bring 3 to like 7 people.

Thing is one is on lockdown, one has exams soon, ones a shook head, and ones a bit....swag lol

MM still tho' :chuckle:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yes I am. I need to ask whether I can stay, I have to leave early to trek back to Reading otherwise.
Hopefully you can, he will most likely say yes. Do you want to do that MM again since you werent playing properly last time?

Depending on the turnout i could bring 3 to like 7 people.

Thing is one is on lockdown, one has exams soon, ones a shook head, and ones a bit....swag lol

MM still tho' :chuckle:
loool. TRUST ME. Noone cares if someone is really horrible at the game, you will probably just get advice on how to improve, there is no reason to be shook.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Yes, there are many horrible people there. E.g. Prof, Aaron and ****** boy. You probly 3/4 stock these three guys really

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool WHY!?!? You better come i aint played you in a while, yesterday i was kind of destroying Spkz, like 2, 3 stock and 4 stock and he was complaining about me being cheap as usual lol i still love him though obv obv.
And my fox was beating his Falco and jigglypuff:) Me happy now.

Aiko

Smash Champion
Don't worry about it wiggs, just look at it as scoping the field ;) if you get ***** then you'll be glad the game has so much more depth, but if you crush everyone, then get your *** to CHJ and win. either way you should come to CHJ regardless of how you do.

stealth advertising >_>

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry about it wiggs, just look at it as scoping the field ;) if you get ***** then you'll be glad the game has so much more depth, but if you crush everyone, then get your *** to CHJ and win. either way you should come to CHJ regardless of how you do.

stealth advertising >_>
How i do on saturday will determine whether i go to CHJ or not, i would go anyway but i'd rather not trek all the way up to Liverpool just to get pasted.

Now about saturday....Where's the nearest KFC? :p

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
How i do on saturday will determine whether i go to CHJ or not, i would go anyway but i'd rather not trek all the way up to Liverpool just to get pasted.

Now about saturday....Where's the nearest KFC? :p
Probably closer to your house prob.

haharha

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
this is the London BIWEEKLY thread

i doubt he was talking about CHJ

gtfo our thread

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Are you defintely coming tommorow wiggs? If you do come make sure you take down spkz number so you dont get lost on the way.
If you are coming you know who you are coming with?

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
I'm definatley coming tommrow and iv'e already taken down spkz number and don't worry about me getting lost iv'e worked out how to get there. I'm coming with 3 other guys and if thers one next week I may have some other guys coming.

Don't forget MM and KFC :p

oh **** yeah and my sister wants to come lol

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
to play smash or to check out south londons finest?

lol kiddin

hope to play you tomorrow, bring my corn

Dzan

Smash Rookie
i can come tomorrow, if you guys dont mind just kicking my *** again :ohwell:
where is spkz's place? spkz = craig?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i can come tomorrow, if you guys dont mind just kicking my *** again :ohwell:
where is spkz's place? spkz = craig?
Please do come, and yes Spkz = Craig.
There are 2 other people I know who are quite good at the game but not on smashboards coming, so it seems like there will be 5 new people there.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I'm not coming =( my glasses broke at troc so I'm pretty **** stressed right now with problems and 2 uni interviews coming up next week... inevitable problems. Have fun guys

Top Bottom